no photo
Wed 05/20/09 11:08 AM
not their decision to make nor their choice.. no convincing is needed

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 09:54 AM
out of here on my way " back to the USSR'

no photo
Wed 05/20/09 08:09 AM
lets do it! Then when we run out of Beatles songs we could do. oh lets say.......Lawrence Welk's favorite tunes too? NOT EVEN rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:19 PM
go for it and enjoy.. see if there is in your local phone book a small ...cafe" ... book store the chains usually have coffee and the like its public quiet.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 04:11 PM
all good and valid reason... and I agree. but there is nothing that will compare to being with someone either..

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 02:03 PM
prisoner not all blood pressure meds cause E.D. find what works best for you.... I just went through that in Feb and March. trying several different types to find what worked the best. It turned out to be two different types together and both low doses...

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:55 PM

I just can not believe this.. destiny and I are now a couple and we both changed our profiles to reflect that "we are taken".. Since the posting of this news I have had more "profile views" and I don't mean friends of either of us or people who know us through the forums. Then I have also have more "mutual matches" and even nudges. one was from France today.... It is like there is a neon sign flashing overhead .. try and get me...

Can't they read?.. don't they understand that I am not interested in anyone else?.

Is there some kind of hormone being produced that says.. I want him?

If you had merely changed your profiles without splashing the news all over the threads I highly doubt this would be an issue.

You are the one who attracted attention to yourself. If you want to blame someone look in the mirror. I see no advantage to splashing your "relationship" on the threads.

But hey, that's just cranky old me talking.
Maybe your right.. but let me ask you this.. I see so many others "splashing" their relationships all over the place. so whats the big deal? But no one says boo to them? IT was done for a reason. to let our mutual friends and associates who we consider friends to be aware of it.. YES we did change our profiles ..That's the whole point of the WTH? It was all done . And then started the matching . nudges, e mails. so my question why? people can't read? or are they so damn ignorant ? I mean it was plain as day on my profile. I guess I just didn't understand why women would do something like that? Guess I have a higher opinion of the female species then SOME have of themselves. A rhetorical question is what it was and some have blown it out of proportion and pointed fingers? Do you really think I care what some people think?....its a friggin dating site for god's sake not the end of the world. And soon my profile will be totally gone....oh wait I better not announce that or be accused of something else again..sometimes people don't think they just spew words to hear themselves.

You could've let your friends know via e-mail yet you chose to make this LOUD public proclamation. Therefore, you should be ready for the consequences of your action. I stand by my statement: I see NO ADVANTAGE in splashing your "relationship" all over the threads. In fact, I only see negative outcomes from such a public stance on the internet.

But hey, once again it is just cranky old Mitch talking. Pay no attention to the man behind the screen.

personally I really do not care what you think or for that matter some of the other off comments. AGAIN you are selective in who you are judging here I have never seen you or anyone else for that matter say anything to the "other couples" in the forums.. And I have just as much right as anyone else here to post as I see fit. Look around you ,Anmd how many people put up stupid things just to have a post going or to find humor where ever they can. So I post something of personal nature. And yes we could of gone to emails. But did you realize that some of the people have blocks on their e mails that may stop us from giving them personal attention.. No you didn't think that far ahead.. You just want to criticize. go criticize someone who cares about opinions. we said what we needed to say... and those that are our friends. They had the common decency to at least wish us well. And not make an issue of this. like some? to be honest I wish there was a way just to delete this post/ thread its now become a soap box for some.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 01:48 PM

Ya know DD, this thought just crossed my mind with regard to all of the perving you mentioned. Maybe it's that when y'all announced it, people went to see things like your age, her age, where she lives, where you do etc. You see what I mean? Just those kinds of curious things.
nope.. these were people not from the forums I am talking about.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:46 PM

I just can not believe this.. destiny and I are now a couple and we both changed our profiles to reflect that "we are taken".. Since the posting of this news I have had more "profile views" and I don't mean friends of either of us or people who know us through the forums. Then I have also have more "mutual matches" and even nudges. one was from France today.... It is like there is a neon sign flashing overhead .. try and get me...

Can't they read?.. don't they understand that I am not interested in anyone else?.

If you had merely changed your profiles without splashing the news all over the threads I highly doubt this would be an issue.

You are the one who attracted attention to yourself. If you want to blame someone look in the mirror. I see no advantage to splashing your "relationship" on the threads.

But hey, that's just cranky old me talking.
Maybe your right.. but let me ask you this.. I see so many others "splashing" their relationships all over the place. so whats the big deal? But no one says boo to them? IT was done for a reason. to let our mutual friends and associates who we consider friends to be aware of it.. YES we did change our profiles ..That's the whole point of the WTH? It was all done . And then started the matching . nudges, e mails. so my question why? people can't read? or are they so damn ignorant ? I mean it was plain as day on my profile. I guess I just didn't understand why women would do something like that? Guess I have a higher opinion of the female species then SOME have of themselves. A rhetorical question is what it was and some have blown it out of proportion and pointed fingers? Do you really think I care what some people think?....its a friggin dating site for god's sake not the end of the world. And soon my profile will be totally gone....oh wait I better not announce that or be accused of something else again..sometimes people don't think they just spew words to hear themselves.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:30 PM
Yeah my mom is that way.. thinks I am still a virgin..lol once I told her yes mom I am having sex and yes I like uit.. she has never bothered to ask anything ever again.. Grew up with old fashioned values I guess.

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 12:23 PM
I know where you live and my advice to you is don't do no matter how much attention you might get... There will be ambulances and trips to what "Brookhaven Memorial" St johns in Smithtown?... don't you get enough attention right here? if not I am sure you can post something else...slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl surprised surprised surprised waving waving waving waving

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 10:53 AM
when I was young and foolish and had little thoughts about respect?...

walk up to a woman and just tell her I don't want any long term arrangements, I just want to f#ck you tonight...

no photo
Tue 05/19/09 06:55 AM
I would say 12 max usually 4-5 everyday for 2 weeks...

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 07:48 PM
Damn man enjoy.. you have been a rock.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:49 PM

a tourist
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:47 PM
I just think its funny as hell. And never will understand the mentality of it. I laugh every time I get another one... And nothing anyone can say or do will interfere between me and her.. Its just that simple.

WAIT I HAVE AN IDEA. Maybe some of the guys should just say there are taken and maybe then who knows?

aww pats... had I known? NOT EVEN !rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:17 PM
long enough to have a weight on one end go through a pully and have a monkey on the other end..

so Its just the right length.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:11 PM
challenge? I sit some "woman thing" to do that hunt in the already taken bin? steal or try to steal some other woman's man? Is it some unwritten law of the jungle?

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 04:08 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Mon 05/18/09 04:10 PM

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 02:26 PM
you never know what will happen keep that outlook and you will not get out from behind the walls.. I came here in hopes I would meet someone . I almost gave up a few times. But now I am glad I didn't give up. I met the one thats right for me. and I am more picky then you might think.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25