Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:57 PM
I think if you are in a committed relationship , you have no business flirting with others on a single site.It shows a lack of respect to your S.O. and yourself. By that I mean the person doing the flirting shows a callousness about his/her attitudes toward a committed relationship. So not in any form. is it acceptable to me. There are some here I kid around with, but I also now that I am not going to have a committed relationship with them.:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:34 AM
cool looking , functional and a man's toy... but a waste of time and money for what to impress someone? sorry. not my thing

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:28 AM
I do not listen to that much country music I couldn't tell you who sang what or even what band did what . To me its noise for the background. Like having the Tv on right now in the other room. I will say there are certain types of music I just can't seem to listen to. but I love that Reggae!

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:22 AM
okay so far so good but I question law #4. I love to see Hollywood actors make fools of themselves. Besides the kids like it.

can we have a law for no whiny threads?

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:14 AM
I know that life can get you down. Advesities everyday sometimes it seems like. But I have found out thtat life can be full of wonderful surprises too. And at the strangest times. When you least expect it something positive happens, something you may have been waiting for but may have been giving up on... I know this to be true... I will not explain how I know . But I know.. trust me. so enjoy life make the best of it. and smile damn it.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:55 AM
plans? some work at my parents place. then I get to come back here and ... well visit with everybody.... and see whats new.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:47 AM
congrats to dragonfly.... and her family. and also to all who have something positive happening in their lives...lollipops for all.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:38 AM
Oh I do know what my purpose in life is .. and someone someday will be able to share it.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:29 AM
sorry I slept in..

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 06:58 PM
I would rather live alone then to marry someone for convenience... I would be miserable and it will show you can not hide that no matter how hard you try.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 06:46 PM

No, they scare me! I like mine honest and law abiding flowerforyou
and they have to have lollipops for you and the kids.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 06:30 PM
just psychos... 71% of the time.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 06:04 PM

Ever got to the state, that you just "forget about" the whole thing and start pursuing something that perhaps always interested you , always wanted to do, but never had time for it?

Or you picked up a new interest and now having a relationship, and even sex seems so far away and unreachable, that you can't even imagine the possibility and just the thought of it, almost scares you, because you just can't figure out how you should be acting or saying or what you should be feeling?
It's like, it feels completely strange and alien to you, and it's the last thought of yours, maybe winning the lottery feels more probable?

Perhaps you've been alone so long, that you have trouble imagining someone around you?

NO.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:59 PM

Love makes my heart go pitter patter, lust makes my e-balls tingle.
that's pepper spray to daze and confuse you so they can get a little... have a lime lollipop

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:54 PM
At one time I had a bad temper.... I learned to control it. Yes I can still be angry over something or maybe get mad about something stupid. But I just say to myself. Its not worth it. just let it go and calm yourself. It works for me.... just like a lollipop.... it can take 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop or all day.. which do you want..

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:46 PM
baggage can not be helped or just put away. It was something that affected our lives and possibly we made changes because of it. And usually these are good changes. I am a firm believer that the past is the past and that's where it belongs. But sometimes it sneaks back into your life . A small reminder. and you need to address it. And if your in a relationship you should be able to share that baggage. But as one poster said. You can not let it drag you down. That's why they make closets and attics... here have a lollipop its raspberry flavored.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:40 PM
good point! Once you learn to be happy about or with yourself . Good things will happen for you... I know that there are times I saw so much negativity here I wanted to leave the site. But I stuck it out, in hopes that it would get better. And I can say it has gotten better at least for me.. I found little things that made my day.... like my silliness with the lollipop thing.. It brought me rewards and friends.. Something so trivial and actually ... funny. I can't wait to see what the future holds from this day forward I know in my heart it will be something special.

oh and here have a lollipop it made me smile. It will for you too.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:30 PM
Not all men are paranoid about making a commitment you just have to find him Oh and the same goes for a man.. He has to find her . There are a lot of women who won't commit either...

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:57 PM
nope not cute.. your probably here because your so young and want my lollipops

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 03:20 PM
I must be odd. I just see all those things as normal things you need to do anyway.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25