Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/27/15 06:04 PM
Love; a good positive attitude,funny,brave,honesty,maturity! Hate;the opposite of all the above,including sarcasm,but sometimes,there's a thin line between sarcasm and humor!!!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:45 PM
I just said a prayer for him,I hope that you all be strong ,and keep hoping and praying,may God's blessings be with you all!!!flowers flowers flowers

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:34 PM

I honestly think there's a 13 sign,it's the "A-hole",the "donkey"!:laughing:

You are right, there is indeed a 13th sign, that was left out when they did the Gregorian calender thing. It is the Snake and if I remember correctly, it is in between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Meaning Scorpio period will be shorter. Most beginning & end dates for star signs will shift a bit.
Wow,that's interesting,and I can see how it would fit too,cause alot of Scorpios and Sagittarius I know are exactly like snakes,(sly ECT):laughing: ,and yeeeaah,I some times fit that description!ohwell embarassed

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/27/15 05:33 PM

I honestly think there's a 13 sign,it's the "A-hole",the "donkey"!:laughing:

You are right, there is indeed a 13th sign, that was left out when they did the Gregorian calender thing. It is the Snake and if I remember correctly, it is in between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Meaning Scorpio period will be shorter. Most beginning & end dates for star signs will shift a bit.
Wow,that's interesting,and I can how it would fit too,cause alot of Scorpios and Sagittarius I now are exactly like snakes,(sly ECT):laughing: ,and yeeeaah,I some times fit that description!ohwell embarassed

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:23 PM

Hmmm I would give up my vibrator .. Laughing but hopefully we can still find a use for it pitchfork pitchfork
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl waving Hi she devil!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 09:00 PM
The good thing about the forums is,we get to see things from all different angles,even though some people feel they ALWAYS have to get in the last word!frustrated :angel: offtopic drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:42 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 04/26/15 08:48 PM

I have question for anyone who say they won't give up nothing for their lover unless they want too,lets all remember there's two sides,what if they have given up alot for you,or there is something you want them to really give up,keep in mind you love them ,would you do it then?

If i truly loved them, they wouldn't have given up anything for me, because i wouldn't ask them too.

Ditto... I would never ask someone to give up something unless it was something that we both needed to give up and I was willing to give it up as well.

Therefore back to square one. You never ask someone to give up something unless your willing to give something up yourself....whoa

so there always has to be a payback?

No, I'm saying that you should not have to give up anything, unless it is something that you both do and it benefits you both.

I have never understood why someone thinks just cause they are with someone they can change them or make them stop doing things they have enjoyed in the past.

Unless what they are doing is illegal and you had no idea that they did it I could understand... Anything beyond that, I don't feel another person has the right to tell someone how they should act,what they should do or say.

To me that is when you end up dealing with someone that has a control issue... And I would walk away from one of those really fast...noway
That,was well said,only thing is,you don't have to be doing the same thing,one of you could be doing something way off that ain't helping nothing at all,but I agree with everything else!!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:21 PM

Can we all just go out for drinks now??drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker oops offtopic drinker

you buyin?:banana: :banana: :banana:
Free shots all night!!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks :banana: :banana: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 08:03 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 04/26/15 08:04 PM
Can we all just go out for drinks now??drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker oops offtopic drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:58 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 04/26/15 07:59 PM

I have question for anyone who say they won't give up nothing for their lover unless they want too,lets all remember there's two sides,what if they have given up alot for you,or there is something you want them to really give up,keep in mind you love them ,would you do it then?

No. Just that. If they choose to give something up - even if that's what I'd most like to see - I want'em to do so without being forced into it.

Would I set an example? Sure. Put more salad on a plate instead of carbs? I could see me doin' that. Demand 'Change! I said so!' Not friggin' likely, even if it was the very BEST thing for them. You can lead a horse to water, you can't make it drink.

Change is an internal adjustment if it's to be positive. Love doesn't mean you always get it right. It means you try. Together.
'
Being forced into something doesn't mean it's bad,if that person love you to death but you doing alot crap,ain't making no sense whatsoever with your life,and that person stick with you and fight with you,got you to do better,but had to force you,ain't that worth it?

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:44 PM

If i truly loved them, they wouldn't have given up anything for me, because i wouldn't ask them too.
Come on lol,seriously?Ok say that is or would be the case with you,we all ni not giving up somethings ain't going to help a relationship,and you both love each other,then it ain't making no sense and it may not even work,so how would that help?And I also no that some people maybe asking to much,or just tryna be difficult ECT,but there're things alot people doing and know it ain't right and ain't fair to the other party!

if it ain't fair to the 'other' party then maybe we aren't supposed to be with that 'other party'

If a person likes to go out and drink friday/saturday and veg on sunday, but i like to go play volleyball on the beach every fri/sat is it fair to that other person to ask them to give up a night with their friends and join me? or is fair to you to give up playing and join them? or would it be fairer to both of you to admit that maybe you're not right for each other, and she finds the guy that likes to go out every weekend, and i find the girl interested in playing volleyball on the weekends? I personally choose the latter
You may find someone right for you,but there's always going to be things to work on,its going to be ups and down and not getting along,so that just happens to be one of them,haven't people changed some things in their relationships and it work out better?

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:37 PM

I've found that taking the guess work out of relationships is actually pretty simple.

the best advice i'd ever heard was "Be a man that says what he wants, and does what he says" it's amazing what starts happening when you follow that.

and in relation to this topic, if you are that kind of man, and she knows this when you say "i'm not giving that up" she knows she's not changing your mind, and if she can't live with it, then guess we weren't right for each other, it takes the 'bickering' and 'nagging' out it, because she will know that it won't have any effect
You do have a point,but also,not to you personally,but not cause a man says something that means it's right or it's the best thing for a relationship!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:28 PM

Come on lol,seriously?Ok say that is or would be the case with you,we all ni not giving up somethings ain't going to help a relationship,and you both love each other,then it ain't making no sense and it may not even work,so how would that help?And I also no that some people maybe asking to much,or just tryna be difficult ECT,but there're things alot people doing and know it ain't right and ain't fair to the other party!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 07:10 PM

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 06:56 PM

Here's what is true,in order for some relationships to move forward or just be successful,changes are the key,example,husband has a gambling problem,has responsibilities at home,rent,kids bills ECT,but he has a gambling problem,next example,wife have a family home,wife goes out with friends every night,get drunk,comes home late,husband works hard in the day and have to come do wife's house work,so op has a point as well!

slaphead
I don't know what your point is,but I'm trying to say that changing ain't always bad,not because You don't want to change or wouldn't change makes it right,or even help the relationship,and if everyone think the same way(I'm not changing),what good is that,after all,we're talking about someone we"love",there're many different situations!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 06:06 PM
Here's what is true,in order for some relationships to move forward or just be successful,changes are the key,example,husband has a gambling problem,has responsibilities at home,rent,kids bills ECT,but he has a gambling problem,next example,wife have a family home,wife goes out with friends every night,get drunk,comes home late,husband works hard in the day and have to come do wife's house work,so op has a point as well!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 05:28 PM

I don't mean to be cruel or even blunt but here goes. You've married at least twice. In at least one of those relationships you gave up something because 'she wouldn't have married me otherwise.'

And you're here, now.

When a partner tells you, 'Change, or else,' you don't have a partner. You have a Master.

Be who you are. Shine at that. :thumbsup:

I would totally get that if I were smoking and she didn't object, but then after we married and the partner suddenly can't tolerate something about you, then that's their bad I guess. There is always room for self improvement, and if it's more important for you to do something you like that your partner does not, and understandably so, don't you think it's a bit selfish to continue doing it rather than make a change to benefit the relationship?
But in a case like that,you can make the argument that maybe the other party should or can change as well!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 05:22 PM

Definitely not NFL football on Sundays,or no day for that matter,sorry!drinks :banana:

Then I would gather that NFL football is more important to you than a Relationship. Hypothetically, You meet someone that is everything you want in a woman, but she has a brother that died due to a football injury, so she has a very hard time emotionally with the sport in that just seeing a football brings her much pain. She ask you to not watch it at home and not to mention it around her. What then? (Frankly, I would have a hard time giving up my Saints, but really, how important is it)

In regards to giving up your heart. If you did that, what would you love her with
. In a relationship you don't give up your heart inasmuch as two hearts beat as one.
Of course not,if it's something that serious,but other than that,if she "loves"me,and know how much I love football,then why would she try and deprive me off it?But at the end of the day,I'm going to have my dvR,to record all that if there be something like that,but something serious no lol!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:53 PM

I think you hit the nail on the head, Ms. LRN.

Guys are wired, maybe genetically, I don't know, to respond to intimidation in some fashion. Some of us may fold, but the far more common response is retaliation.

At first, it can be a challenge. I think you're pretty good at that. You present a package that's, at once, appealing and intimidating.

If he gets past that and y'all hook up, he's thrilled.

If (when?) it continues though, it changes, mutates, becomes a threat. The nice guys say, 'You deserve better.' What's in my head in that situation is, 'She's a doll, but I'll be **** if I'm going to have to constantly slay dragons to keep her. There are more pretty fish in the sea and some of'em got fewer teeth.' The reward must at least equal the effort, y'know?

Guys are nutz and we send mixed signals. Challenges are thrilling, continued challenge equals a threat. If you've got him, decide what you're willing to do to keep him.
"Some of em gat fewer teeth"!rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:43 PM
Definitely not NFL football on Sundays,or no day for that matter,sorry!drinks :banana:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25