Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:40 PM

I know some of you may consider this response a kiss off. But in my case, I do have a lot to offer and I seem to intimidate men. I liked a couple of men in the past and I know that they were also into me. But after a while, I got this response from them: "you deserve better than me." Yes, in my heart, I know that they have a point. But a woman doesn't always love someone whom she deserves. She loves the qualities in a man which make her fall in love with him: sweetness, kindness, humility, confidence, intelligence, wit, funny, caring, sensual.

When a quality woman gets the above response from a man, is it a kiss off or is he really intimidated? What does he mean? It keeps happening to me. :-(

Remember the thread"break up lines?Yeah,I'd say possibly that!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:37 PM

Nearing 62 and being single is very hard on a guy that lives for love. Having a few health problems of my own (but I can still kick butt on most of you youngin's, and the fact there is not a lot of women near my age that are available, it is next to impossible to find that special someone that is right for me. Certainly not out my back door. Unfortunately all of my immediate family has passed on, so there is really nothing to keep me from relocating if that's what it takes to find the right one. I'm a picky guy, but only to the point that a good woman to me is just that, a good woman. So for me, I will not trade off good standards for good looks, however I would like my significant other to be pleasant to look at. With that being said, I guess the one thing I can give up is geographical boundaries. So, when it comes to the most important element in life (as far as I'm concerned), Love, what would you be willing to give up for that special someone that fits your needs.
This>>>:heart:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:07 PM

I need ideas for my man birthday on the 28th of April.think of something exciting pls and no whips and handcuffs done that already
Surprise him with a threesomes,another female!!:angel: biggrin

I DNT SHARE MY MAN.
Lol ok fair enough,:laughing: Lets try something else,ummm,Surprise dinner in a very romantic place maybe!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/26/15 03:00 PM

I need ideas for my man birthday on the 28th of April.think of something exciting pls and no whips and handcuffs done that already
Surprise him with a threesomes,another female!!:angel: biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Sat 04/25/15 10:00 PM

Just showing my appreciation!....flowerforyou

Thanks for all the laughs, friends....heehee
blushing blushing :banana: blushing :banana: blushing :banana: blushing flowerforyou :heart: drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Sat 04/25/15 05:55 PM

Why is it so hard for you all to talk about your children with the woman you are interested in dating? Why be so secretive?
I talk about them all the time,as they're all in the future,what they're going to name,stuff we're going to do ECT,now can't speak for guys that have children now,but I do agree with everyone's replies so far!!(have no kids:wink: )

Awatersign's photo
Sat 04/25/15 12:04 AM
I wish alot more folks could appreciate you fckng crazy folks on mingle the way that I do!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks :heart: flowerforyou drinker

Awatersign's photo
Fri 04/24/15 06:02 PM

Well if anybody finds mr right.can you please tell him.i am looking for his sister..been looking a very long time.
Love this rofl rofl drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Fri 04/24/15 06:00 PM

Slip & Slides :thumbsup: drinker

I think I can do that for the length of 10 football fields drool drool drool

Awatersign's photo
Fri 04/24/15 04:12 AM

where do you prefer to live
By the sea
Or surrounded by bush and land

Me I live in rural Australia and wouldn't trade the land if someone paid me too
I live around the sea,love it to death!shades

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:49 PM

I don't know if I could handle that much hotness and sweetness. Too intimidating...
Aw here we go again!:angel: :angel: :angel:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:10 PM

It's like when people know exactly what you're going to say before you say it. It makes conversation really dull.
I find that quite the opposite with me,we end up talking more and longer,cause it's like we can relate to each other!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 08:07 PM
I have,it's hit and miss for me,sometimes you jell quite well,and sometimes,it causes you to not get along,like for example,we both stubborn or hot tampered,may not go so well,and we also love some the same things,may work!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:57 PM
I honestly think there's a 13 sign,it's the "A-hole",the "donkey"!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:51 PM
......time I hit the snooze button ECT!yawn

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:13 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 04/23/15 07:16 PM

The most annoying in profiles and I see them constantly: down to earth.
I swear,before I finished reading your post,I knew what you were meaning,I have it on my profile,and would probably change it soon,I read to much profiles like that,and have the times,it seems like alot of these people have their own definition of "down to earth"!

There are really all the same. What do you intend it to mean?
Alot of people that say they're like that are actually far from it,people i actually know in person as well,and there also was a thread about it a couple months ago here,can't remember the name,but it should be there some where!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 07:11 PM

What phases do you love or hate?

Examples:

"Well it's complicated"
"Time heals all wounds"

Usually I hate anything that start with,"you can't",or,I "can't",I love the word"adapt",that alone says alot ,in any positive way it being used,and also,and ,"Tun up":laughing: ,some of you say ,"turnt up",(means getting drunk)!drinks drinks drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:55 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 04/23/15 07:14 PM

The most annoying in profiles and I see them constantly: down to earth.
I swear,before I finished reading your post,I knew what you were meaning,I have it on my profile,and would probably change it soon,I read to much profiles like that,and HALF the times,it seems like alot of these people have their own definition of "down to earth"!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 06:04 PM

I am disgusted by letters from people saying get married so they can get a USA Visa, so far not on this site, but on Facebook. I do not even know how they get my facebook id to write to me? Anyone else have this annoying problem, getting letters saying marry me so I can get Visa and then divorce me, come on, REALLY!!!! I told them, NO WAY!
That's a living nightmare for someone,at least it would be for me,something like that could fk me up in the head bad ,SERIOUSLY!:angry:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:54 PM

sounds like the party is heating up! now i really want to be there!!!!
i'll bring the extinguishers full of boose! :P
I thought I were bringing the balls,grumble what ,you can drop off the boose lmao!:laughing: drinker