Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 07:17 PM
Not being a pain in the assignment so oftenfrustrated

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 07:15 PM
Some do,and both party have to want it to work,and also,both parties have to be willing to do what it takes to make it work!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 07:10 PM

Hi blondeywaving
hi cutie .. welcome home .. just saw you on another thread biggrin waving
Thank you,yall still my family lolflowerforyou drinks drinks waving

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 07:01 PM
If we just friends yeah! Otherwise HELL NO,just started dating is understandable!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 06:50 PM
Hi blondeywaving

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 06:45 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Tue 07/18/17 06:47 PM
Something general works wonders,simple as the the weather or just what's going on around at the time,example,your in line at the grocery store,the line is moving pretty slow,you could be like,aw man,this line is moving really slow,she may be like,I know right,(ice broken ),or say you're both at a takeaway getting food,could start over the order,hey,that looks great,never had that before,how is it? Simple stuff like that!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 12/24/15 09:53 PM

Hi,does anyone know what date Christ was born???I can't seem to find "December 25 NO WHERE in the bible,so it doesn't mean nothing to me(Xmas):wink:

I don't think anybody knows exactly when he was born. I have read a few articles that point to him being born sometime around late September/early October.
Thanks alot!:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 12/24/15 09:00 PM
Hi,does anyone know what date Christ was born???I can't seem to find "December 25 NO WHERE in the bible,so it doesn't mean nothing to me(Xmas):wink:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/16/15 05:46 AM

Lol.. so how long after you've been in a new relationship.. do you wait before you let them... hear you burp.?.surprised
Or worst yet.. you break wind..oops. excuse me..surprised :angel: ....

As soon as you start making fun of each other and playing little funny games,next thing you know,you both are having farting contest,by that time it wont matter who started it,all you're thinking bout is payback!pitchfork bigsmile

Awatersign's photo
Wed 07/15/15 06:49 PM

.. well if my girlfriend went to see the strippers.... I would get her a table up front.... and give her a purse of stripper singles.... give her a passionate kiss... somewhere..wink.... and tell her not to drink and drive.. and have an awesome time..... and tell her I will wait up for her... but if she's really late wake me up when you come home.... because I know you're going to be super duper horny for me...yup.... that's how I roll..:banana:
Brilliant think :laughing: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Wed 07/15/15 03:50 PM
And I wouldn't take my girl to non either,cause if I take her with me to one,wish would be ladies club,she may one day say lets to a male strip club,which ain't going to happen NOWHERE UNDER GOD SUN lol!

Awatersign's photo
Wed 07/15/15 03:41 PM
Strippers need love too lol,and strip clubs may be bad for married people and people in relationships,but what about us single ones? I don't go to non but would,and it sure ain't bad for us,just don't give Dem all ya money lmfao!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/14/15 07:30 AM

many men treat their woman with disdain especially in Africa. They are relegated to the back ground, only remembered when the need for food or child bearing arises. Some of them are even battered for daring their male folk. Some times I wonder if there are laws protecting them because their assailants are rarely punished. Another crime against the dignity of the women and even female children is rape. It hurts to hear of a woman being raped and even more horrifying to hear same happening to tenagers. Are these people humans or animals in human skin? Ask yourself a question, do I treat women with respect? Can any man boldly pray this prayer: may other men treat my sister the way I treat other women!huh? Use your tongue to count your teeth!
Nice thread broe,and I totally agree,that's really sad that stuff like that happens,but you know what's even more sad? These women that go through that and afraid to speak up,and also,I've watched a documentary where a girl was repeatedly raped and beaten by her father and when she try to seek help from the community,they didn't believe her and looked at her like she was the bad one,and in THEIR eyes,he could do know wrong,he was supposed to be this good"god fearing Christian man"!And this went on from childhood to adult.This was one those documentary about cultists,but it was kinda like a jail boot kemp kinda thing,the families had left there homes to move into this place,kinda like the Jim Jones thing in the 70s,I think that's his name,but some of you know what I'm talking about,can't quite remember the name of the docu,but I think it's something like,how I escaped a cult or something like that,but yeah,it's stuff like that that goes on and we never hear about ,or when we do it's to late ,their the ones that bothers me the most!!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 05:54 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Mon 07/13/15 05:57 PM

I'm going to be brutally honest here,I get horny like 13 times a day or more,every time i wake up or falling asleep, I get horny,p$$y be on my mind straight through,just keeping it real,can't get tired of it!!smile2

Breaking news...man....
That's not unique....
That's normal male behavior....

Isn't it????slaphead
laugh laugh laugh
BUT THAT much? I don't know lol:laughing: And besides,ain't suppose to be slowing down a bit at my age lol? I don't know man:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 10:12 AM

Acceptance of others as they are (mostly) without trying to change them, respect of their free will and their choices, encouragement
That IS unique,cause regardless of what alot of people may say,that's easier said than done,so that's really awesome!!!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Awatersign flowerforyou
Sometimes it is hard and takes a day or two to chew some things but I belive that everybody has to be free to be themselves whether I like it or not. However some things I do find intolerable (for instance unjustice, aggressiveness, rudeness) - that�s why I say mostly. Even then I�ll try to understand why they act like that or at least accept the fact that if I were in their shoes I might be acting just like them - that helps a lot. But won�t accept the deeds and will try to change them if I can - with respect to the person. But all in all don�t dwell on the past and forgive fast.
Yeah,make sense,totally agree,lol you sound like you a Pisces haha biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 07:35 AM

Acceptance of others as they are (mostly) without trying to change them, respect of their free will and their choices, encouragement
That IS unique,cause regardless of what alot of people may say,that's easier said than done,so that's really awesome!!!!:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 06:16 AM

I'm going to be brutally honest here,I get horny like 13 times a day or more,every time i wake up or falling asleep, I get horny,p$$y be on my mind straight through,just keeping it real,can't get tired of it!!smile2

TMI oops
oops smokin

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 04:05 AM
Oh yeah and basha too,real colorful character,very entertaining!!biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 04:02 AM
There was this black chick,think her name was tanzy,her and blondey use to always have catfights :laughing: ,I miss that and her!!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 03:44 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Mon 07/13/15 03:47 AM
:angry:

:angry:
biggrin

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25