Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 10:01 AM

Nice video Conrad :laughing: ,you know kb?the Bahamian art is?,You know that song he sing about"sweet potato bread"?biggrin

yes,heard of him,but not of the particular song!bigsmile
Here it is anyway,courtesy of YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVitCGSjSFw

SWEET POTATOE BREAD :laughing: :banana: pitchfork
Thank you Conrad,well done,if you'll still don't get it,watch this video,and pay close attention,not only to the actual bread!!pitchfork pitchfork bigsmile drinker (thank you Conrad)drinker

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:43 AM

I think we are really discussing sweet potato "pie"!

What about changing it to sweet patootie..?:laughing:
I knew itfrustrated I knew you were messin with merofl rofl rofl drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:39 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 05/13/15 09:40 AM
Nice video Conrad :laughing: ,you know kb?the Bahamian art is?,You know that song he sing about"sweet potato bread"?biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 08:53 AM

That's DISGUSTING!scared :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 08:43 AM

You could tell people what it means. Of course I knew all along what it means (no I don't) but others will be enlightened.
Actually,I kinda find it hilarious if they don't know :laughing: ,but at the same time,I feel they're messin with me!tears sad

rofl
I feel that way too sometimesslaphead ... But I think a lot of people really are clueless as to what you mean...me included....altho it makes for good chit chat :laughing: :tongue:
Sure does doesn't it?!winking And besides,we get to keep it"PG"too!!!!biggrin biggrin drinker

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:47 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 05/13/15 07:48 AM

You could tell people what it means. Of course I knew all along what it means (no I don't) but others will be enlightened.
Actually,I kinda find it hilarious if they don't know :laughing: ,but at the same time,I feel they're messin with me!tears sad

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:35 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 05/13/15 07:36 AM

Some think a married couple (man and woman) wanting a girlfriend is taboo. Thoughts?
Me,NOPE,ain't happening,noway ,but wait surprised ,if it's HER idea to invite another woman,theeeen,uuuumm,maybe we can negotiate something I guess!!pitchfork bigsmile

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:24 AM

hmmmmm not sure if this is about boobs, butts or baking
Lets just say without the "baking",you're pretty much close,with that being said,lets just say it's the dessert ,THE DESSERT (the best and most important part)!drool

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:18 AM

Come on you guys,seriously?surprised This is a PG sitepitchfork bigsmile

apparently, you're mind isn't laugh laugh

I thought you were about to share your recipe for cassava bread ohwell :tongue:
:laughing: :laughing: Thank you for having a sense of humor and not taking it to serious as it is only for "chit chat"!!drinker drinker

Serious? Me? Pffft... You do know that cassava promotes gassiness, don't you? oops :laughing: :laughing:

For the record...i actually dont know what it is you are referring to with sweet potato bread...drinks embarassed
You're serious?:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 06:35 AM

apparently, you're mind isn't laugh laugh

I thought you were about to share your recipe for cassava bread ohwell :tongue:
:laughing: :laughing: Thank you for having a sense of humor and not taking it to serious as it is only for "chit chat"!!drinker drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/12/15 11:35 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Tue 05/12/15 11:35 PM

Nice one Pancho :laughing: ,oh,I'm sure YOU know what I'm talking bout!:laughing: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/12/15 11:34 PM

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/12/15 11:15 PM
Hi y'all,wuss uuuup?:banana: This thread is for all you beautiful ladies that KNOW you gat that GOOD "sweet potato bread"that will keep us coming back,and have us running around like chickens with there head of just for some more of that GOOD "sweet potato bread",if proud of that and ain't scared to say it,I double dare you to make some noise!!:angel: winking blushing flowerforyou drinks

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/12/15 04:31 PM

I'm signal
Frendsheep
Are you saying you want a "sheep"for friendship?surprised

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/11/15 09:58 AM

In same sex marriage,what determines who is to be the "husband" or the "wife" Just curious and sincerely want to know,pls

as if People really gave a good Goddamn!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Maybe he thinkin about "switchin over"?:laughing: :laughing:
NEVER!!!!!!!!! Just curiousity

so,why the intense interest?laugh
hitler had an abnormal curiosity too and we all know the result pitchfork
:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/10/15 09:03 PM

Iam a dumbazz rednick,,will send nude pics in a heart beat,,sorry (woman only)
:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/10/15 03:20 PM

In same sex marriage,what determines who is to be the "husband" or the "wife" Just curious and sincerely want to know,pls

as if People really gave a good Goddamn!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Maybe he thinkin about "switchin over"?:laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/10/15 03:12 PM

the wife washes the dishes the husband drys the dishes...
just a guess..:angel:
Man yall crazyrofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/10/15 03:05 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 05/10/15 03:08 PM

Uchea........You been in the closet for years. Do not lie. Nothing wrong with homosexuals. As long as they do not hit on me, I treat them like any other person.
:laughing: :thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/10/15 03:04 PM

as for males , husband would be the one with longer Shawarma sandwich down there , as for females , the one with smaller b@@bs
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl roflrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25