Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:46 PM

i'm not even going to try it. i hear being a gay man is a pain in the butt

Well i agree and disagree. The new generation of gay men is a pain,they behave in a certain way and not always in a good way.
As for me half way through my life i don't use my sexuality to reinforce the fact i'm gay but i rather behave as friendly, normal guy. But i don't remember being a pain in the butt and if you happen to be one then surely it has nothing to do with sexuality.
That said i am not an expert on homosexuality..i speak from my own experience and sir i respect your opinion and will tell you this: its ok to agree to disagree.

it was a joke about being on the receiving end of consensual **** sex

if you think that a persons sexual orientation is nothing to wave a flag about, then we agree

imho, you can get off on one legged episcopalian kangaroos, just keep it to yourself. if a club or organization has a rule that limits you from becoming a member, instead of forcing them to change their rule(s), find another club or organization. it seems that some people seem to find enjoyment in making things difficult for others

in the end (no pun intended) just be a productive member of society and give everyone else the same courtesy and respect you want for yourself, and we can all get along. godspeed, bulldog
Well said BD:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:42 PM

:banana:

It's really cool to be one.

It's wonderfully awesome to be straight, too.....:thumbsup:

:banana:
I totally agree with bash!:banana: :banana: :banana: waving blushing

Awatersign's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:39 PM

i'm not even going to try it. i hear being a gay man is a pain in the butt
rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:18 AM

Ever been on a first date 9(at a restaurant) that was so bad that within the first ten minutes you wanted to scream "Check Please"!
As for my "date",yeah,showed up with a fkn friend!grumble noway ,didn't leave though!ohwell

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:17 AM

Ever been on a first date 9(at a restaurant) that was so bad that within the first ten minutes you wanted to scream "Check Please"!
Doesn't even have to be a date,once the service is poor,like your business is unappreciated,first hint of that ,I'm ready to LEAVE!!noway

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:37 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Fri 05/15/15 01:38 AM

if you really think about it the majority of humans are stupid, were killing of our only habitual planet and not doing anything like enough to stop the destruction, because we all like shiny round things we can trade for stuff we don't really need or want but we listen to other humans telling us we need all this stuff and we corrupt our little ones with the same message so they to grow up to value the round shiny object they can trade to get stuff they don't need. and just like the kids in the playground we segregate other humans if they don't have enough shiny round things that can also be made out of paper from the trees we cut down even though we need them to live and not be slowly poisoned by our own farts. yes the human race is truly something.
Just curious,are you in that "majority of humans"????surprised :angel:
of course I am
Well GEEEZ lady,I'm sorry that you feel that way,but I'm sure as hell not in that group!!scared noway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:32 AM

A sweeter lady can't be found.. She posted her post yesterday for her daughter. I believe this precious woman needs a thread all of her own..With my time difference I will just make it, for everyone to chime in...
Enough cake for everyone...
Pancho is bringing the champagne
I am sure there will be other stuff coming for this party..

Have to have the balloons

That first pic is funny as hell!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:31 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Fri 05/15/15 01:31 AM
Happy birthday,Crystal lady,hope you have a wonderful and fun fill time,and many more special ones to come!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers :heart: drinks drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:27 AM
Happy belated birthday to the FUNNIEST man on mingle,hope you live to see many more blessed ones sir!!!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:23 AM

As long as they are consenting adults, I don't care.

But the age gap doesn't necessarily mean sugar daddy/momma. That's more of a money thing
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:13 AM

if you really think about it the majority of humans are stupid, were killing of our only habitual planet and not doing anything like enough to stop the destruction, because we all like shiny round things we can trade for stuff we don't really need or want but we listen to other humans telling us we need all this stuff and we corrupt our little ones with the same message so they to grow up to value the round shiny object they can trade to get stuff they don't need. and just like the kids in the playground we segregate other humans if they don't have enough shiny round things that can also be made out of paper from the trees we cut down even though we need them to live and not be slowly poisoned by our own farts. yes the human race is truly something.
Just curious,are you in that "majority of humans"????surprised :angel:

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 01:03 AM

:angel: bigsmile Anyone out there wanting to spend time, get together, visit with eachother, and do things we like to do together, who has time to spend? And who would like to date someone, hoping that it would turn into something long-term and meaningful?

Someone who would like that kind of companionship as well? Quality time. smile2

A caring and responsible man?

A great match for me would be age range 48 to 56, gainfully employed like me winking - a non-smoker, social occasional drinking ok with me, but would not be interested in someone who drinks like a fish lol biggrin - definitely single and UN-attached, and local, Houston, Texas only. love

:heart:
I don't meet the above requirements BUT,"I did stay at the Holiday inn"!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: biggrin biggrin flowerforyou

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 12:10 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Fri 05/15/15 12:11 AM

I'm just mildly interested in gardening....and thought it was phonetically funny.
Gata say beach,I couldn't agree with you more,(use a hoe),cause a hoe will try to use you too,oops ,that's "gold digger",ah phuket,same thing!whoa

Awatersign's photo
Fri 05/15/15 12:05 AM

I was gone for almost half a year and it is nice to see that some things and people never change, they just stay who they are.

:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

(it is funny)
Nice to see this lady back!waving flowerforyou

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/14/15 03:23 PM
Okaaay,I'm kidding!:laughing: :laughing: :angel:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/14/15 03:19 PM
I've seen nude pics of two ladies in this thread on another dating site,a wasn't going to say anything,but then this thread came up!ohwell

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:19 PM

TRUE STORY #547

My old mother was making bread one time when I walked into her kitchen. As she was kneading the ball I noticed it had all these green flecks in it. Puzzled, I asked her what it was. She replied, "Dill". I started laughing uncontrollably and she looked at me bemused for a minute then asked, "What's so funny?" And I replied, "I never imagined I would walk in on my my mom and see her with a dill dough!" After slapping at me repeatedly and a short chase with a rolling pin (she's old and tires easily), she too was unable to control her laughter.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 07:18 PM

TRUE STORY #547

My old mother was making bread one time when I walked into her kitchen. As she was kneading the ball I noticed it had all these green flecks in it. Puzzled, I asked her what it was. She replied, "Dill". I started laughing uncontrollably and she looked at me bemused for a minute then asked, "What's so funny?" And I replied, "I never imagined I would walk in on my my mom and see her with a dill dough!" After slapping at me repeatedly and a short chase with a rolling pin (she's old and tires easily), she too was unable to control her laughter.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:41 PM

I think we are really discussing sweet potato "pie"!
ah ha! thought so
here ya go OP

bigsmile enjoy
Geeez ,must say,you got me GOOD :laughing:
And besides,the pie isn't supposed to go in my face,I think my face is suppose to go between,or in the pie!biggrin drinker

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/13/15 03:37 PM

I think we are really discussing sweet potato "pie"!
ah ha! thought so
here ya go OP

bigsmile enjoy
Geeez ,must say,you got me GOOD :laughing:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25