Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:29 PM
Geez,I gata say,from I first view your profile I knew right away that there wasn't anyone like you lol,and I DO mean that in a good way,happy birthday,I can only imagine what a wild time you're having or had,and hope you live to see many more!!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker flowerforyou flowers

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:24 PM
I thought your birthday was on December 25,(Jesus),lol but seriously,happy birthday man,hope you having or had a wonderful one!drinks drinks drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:19 PM
Happy belated birthday no1,I know you had a great one lol,you always da life of da party,hope you life to see many more blessed ones!!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/02/15 12:51 AM
A gentleman is a guy who holds the door open for the lady to pass,and not to steer at her butt,I hold the door open for both reasons,if her butt looks good I'm steering,if it doesn't,I'm still opening the door!!:wink:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/02/15 12:31 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 07/02/15 12:32 AM

One preference I have with dating women, not that it needs to be so, but I prefer women to be natural/hairy. I especially like hairy arms. If anyone on here shares the same interested, feel free to comment below. Also, if any women who happen to be "natural" would like to date, feel free to comment or send me a wink or maybe even a message.
I gata be 100%honest here,I do appreciate a woman that keeps"it"shave,but GAWWWD,that jungle in paradise is such a BEAUTIFUL sight to the naked eyes!!!blushing

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/02/15 12:21 AM
I can totally switch on you in a flash if i find out you mean me no good,oh yeah,it's that fast I call it a "talent"! I kinda like to write rap songs,and I wouldn't call it a talent,but more of a hobby,some people may think it is,but I just do it for fun,being talented means you're good at it,I'm just so so lol!!

Awatersign's photo
Wed 06/24/15 07:37 PM

Awwww....get better sooner....or later....but you will get better....bigsmile

From your friendly M&Ms.....flowerforyou
She's going to love this:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 06/24/15 08:02 AM
Geez,I'm truly saddened to hear that Pancho,she is actually one my good friends that I actually talk to away from mingle,I pray that she would get better soon and be back healthy as normal,and poncho I know how hard this must be on you as well,I'll be praying for you guys to get through this!!flowers flowers

Awatersign's photo
Sun 06/21/15 07:29 PM
Wow!! So sorry to hear that broe,that obviously ain't a easy thing,but I pray that god will give you the strength and courage to deal with such a Lost!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 06/21/15 06:14 PM

AtWaterSign posted >>>
Hi you folks,just want to let you guys know that I finally called my paps,I took you'll advice,and it went perfect,just awesome ,thank you guys so much,and happy father's day to all you fathers as well!!!!drinker

Awwww, TY for the update; I've been wondering if/when that was going to happen and how it went!

WELL DONE, Mr. :heart: drinker flowerforyou
thank you,we connected like old good friends lol,was awesome!!:smile:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 06/21/15 05:17 PM
Hi you folks,just want to let you guys know that I finally called my paps,I took you'll advice,and it went perfect,just awesome ,thank you guys so much,and happy father's day to all you fathers as well!!!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 06/16/15 05:00 PM

Dear whoever Reading this ,

I hope you have a reason to smile

Today .

Dear whoever post this,yes,I do,the simple things we often take for granted,some people would be in a heavenly state to have them,so yes,I've got plenty to smile about,and wonderful topic!:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :wink: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 06/16/15 04:49 PM
OMG ,I'm so sorry,happy belated birthday *drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 06/16/15 04:47 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou Happy birthday Lu rosemary,I hope you have a blessed one +many many more!:heart: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 06/16/15 09:10 AM
Happy belated birthday zippy,I hope you had great time,and i pray that you're doing better ,may god grant you better days and better health moving forward,have a blessed day broe!!flowers

Awatersign's photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:18 AM

Plenty of women scammers too, false profiles, mainly from all the African countries too numerous to mention!!!
TRUE!!!!!!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:14 AM
"Lil while now"!(scammers)sad2

Awatersign's photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:10 AM
I think any decent real man would care to SOME extent,I ain't saying be some type deva or nothing though!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:05 AM
Congrats to you tmommy,well done,I wish I could've taken you out to celebrate,but in the main time,drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker Those last ones are supposed to be shots!!:banana: drinkerdrinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 06/14/15 06:57 AM
Happy belated birthday broe,hope you had a great one,and many more to come man!!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25