Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/10/18 07:09 AM

At one time in history bars were only for men but that has changed ....

Just curious .. What modern day men think when they see a woman alone in a bar bigsmile

All depends,sometimes I see someone who just come to get a drink after probably a hard day work,and the way she dress,could be a prostitute,could also be meeting someone or some friends,that's what I see all the time,or maybe she just be hoping to meet a guy,or girl!Hi Blondy waving

Awatersign's photo
Thu 05/10/18 06:52 AM

A girls got needs, man. I need someone to pay my car note, get my nails and hair done, take me out to eat

Lol I feel ya!drinks

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/09/18 08:30 PM

No you didn't!rofl

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:59 PM

Do women ever look for older men?

I mean is a 58 year old man considered old?
Yup,some of course,some Just want someone mature ,and then again some Just want a "sugardaddy",You familiar with that term right?
And all depends on who your asking(is 58 old),sometimes You have females as young as 18 go with guys 58,and then a woman like say 48 maybe 50+ want someone in set with them!

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:56 PM

Do women ever look for older men?

I mean is a 58 year old man considered old?
Yup,some of course,some Just want someone mature ,and then again some Just want a "sugardaddy",You familiar with that term right?

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:47 PM

Before I married my late wife in 1990,I gave up on dating for 16 years,too many gold diggers and because I had low paying jobs and the pain of rejection was too much.Now she's been gone now 8 months,should I try again for love?
I can't speak from experience,but it sounds like you ready to start,which is a good sign,you deserve to be happy man,and while you don't need to rush nothing,try asking someone out that you actually see,maybe work,neighbor,would be Cool,it possible here,but like I post earlier,At least in reasonable distant.And you have to stay positive,always have confidence,if you get rejected a few times,look at it as THEIR lost,you can build something special just by a simple conversation,get um to smile and go from there lol,life is short man,you can't spend it being unhappy,and you can't let nobody control that,you have that power in You,some times we give people power over us and not even realize it,go to gym or something,that should help,and you may even meet someone,but you got to get your life back man!!!drinks
And make sure be careful of those gold diggers,some people are very very manipulative,if they reject you for what you don't have or don't make,then that's obviously someone you don't need,because if you was making more or whatever,and they liked You,it would be for the money!

Awatersign's photo
Wed 05/09/18 07:39 PM

Before I married my late wife in 1990,I gave up on dating for 16 years,too many gold diggers and because I had low paying jobs and the pain of rejection was too much.Now she's been gone now 8 months,should I try again for love?
I can't speak from experience,but it sounds like you ready to start,which is a good sign,you deserve to be happy man,and while you don't need to rush nothing,try asking someone out that you actually see,maybe work,neighbor,would be Cool,it possible here,but like I post earlier,At least in reasonable distant.And you have to stay positive,always have confidence,if you get rejected a few times,look at it as THEIR lost,you can build something special just by a simple conversation,get um to smile and go from there lol,life is short man,you can't spend it being unhappy,and you can't let nobody control that,you have that power in You,some times we give people power over us and not even realize it,go to gym or something,that should help,and you may even meet someone,but you got to get your life back man!!!drinks

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/08/18 07:03 PM
If anyone feel the need to do the online dating,at least try find someone in reasonable distance,not saying limit yourself to it,but like some of you said,better in the real world,that should be common sense,but if by choice someone decides they want to do online,just know what you up against,do you really want invest the time,life is short,they could sell you a whole dream online,of course they can in the real world too,but could be more worst,find people near you to hang out with,don't take this **** to serious,while you can find "love"here,you probably going to find 1000 scammers first,real ****!:wink:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/08/18 06:50 PM

why being sad?? make yourself happy it's the best you can do for yourself
100% on point!:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/08/18 10:23 AM
Me personally,I ain't looking for love no more,would love to meet I nice person and see what happens,maybe a good fk partner with some morals maybe?But I'm tired of losing my happiness in the process,life is to short,but good luck to all of You!winking drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/08/18 10:16 AM

If you were given an option on how you would want to fall in love, how would it be? Slow , smart and sure or mindless, head over heels ,crazy kind of love? drinker

I would choose not to fall in love to begin with... saves a lot of heart ache!

I totally agree,I guess it's not by choice though,but I'd rather not also,I think ima be happier without it too!

Too!? I'm not happier without it, lol. Just am avoiding it at for the time being. As soon as my poor little ego gets a little boost, I'll be right back to being a hopeless romantic that never gives up.

drinker

Good luck!waving

Awatersign's photo
Tue 05/08/18 05:34 AM

If you were given an option on how you would want to fall in love, how would it be? Slow , smart and sure or mindless, head over heels ,crazy kind of love? drinker
I totally agree,I guess it's not by choice though,but I'd rather not also,I think ima be happier without it too!

I would choose not to fall in love to begin with... saves a lot of heart ache!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/07/18 05:00 AM

Just Naturally !

How natural should it be
Just Naturally,meet and just connect,unplanned,nothing forced!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/06/18 06:56 PM

sometimes it makes me go crazy,seeing all these guys,i mean a lot of them,telling me a particular thing while in conversation with me.How am i suppose to know who is real not. Confused
I honestly don't think you ever know,some people be involve with more than one person and tell um all the same things,you may be sure in your own mind it's the right one,only to find out 10-15 years or more they been cheating on you,I think you just have to take a chance with someone you feel comfortable with and try build something,and be willing to go through the good and the bad,and make sure there are things like respect,communication,ect present,and trust is a funny thing,be careful putting all your trust in them,because the more trust you put in them,the more it's going to hurt if they cheat or whatever!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/06/18 06:39 PM

Looking for one. Sad feeling here:(
Definitely possible,but I stop looking for it,,love god and the rest should follow I guess,sometimes we loose our own happiness during the process of looking for love!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/06/18 06:34 PM

Just Naturally !

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 08:10 PM
Distance is obviously more challenging,especially really long distance,anyone that thinks otherwise is sadly mistaken,you both have to be strong,you both have to trust the other,there's going to be temptations,alot of the success is going to depends on how strong and committed you both are!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 08:00 PM
:water_buffalo:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 07:59 PM
:boar:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 07/18/17 07:19 PM
It maybe more about the inside than the outside tho!:wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25