Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:48 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Mon 05/18/15 02:48 AM
And that is so true,there not going to be here forever,which makes it even more important to get to meet him!:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:46 AM

Wow...that is really exciting! Just be you and enjoy your father...they won't be here forever.
I have never had an issue like this so all I can say is good luck, I hope it goes great!
Are you sure or "unsure"?huh Haha kidding :laughing: ,thank you much!flowerforyou drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:30 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Mon 05/18/15 02:32 AM

he might talk the same language you do drinker flowerforyou drinker
Yeah lol:laughing: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:26 AM

((( AWaterSign )))flowerforyou

What an incredible new beginning in your life!

Honor your spirit, always, and things will unfold as they should...
Thank so much stormy,this year alone feels so much different already,I've noticed alot of things are making full circle!flowerforyou :wink:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:22 AM

That beer and pool thing sounds like a good idea,I didn't see or talk to my father for over 20 years once, he contacted me when he got ill. Take advantage of your time just have a beer and shoot the breeze.Good luck to you.
Thanks alot Jack,like datwasntme said,I hope it goes as planned,thanks!!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:18 AM
Yep,I'm going to have a whooole lot of questions though,kinda like a kid again :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:14 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Mon 05/18/15 02:15 AM

good luck. flowerforyou flowerforyou

and what datwasntme said, just be yourself flowerforyou
Yeah,I agree,thanks deb!:smile: drinker

im really excited and happy for you, keep us updated. flowerforyou
Yes,I sure would,I won't be able to go see him right now though,but hopefully soon!:smile: Thanksflowerforyou :smile:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:12 AM
I think I'd really like to hang out with him ,have a few beers and maybe shoot some pool,that would be really awesome !!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:08 AM

just wish i had some solid advice for ya : (

i was going to say

ring ring ring .... they and answer and you say "Hi"

thought it would make ya smile

but being real , i didn't want too

any who as norm , i am useless <shrug>

best i can do is send you best of luck
Thanks b!:thumbsup: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 02:06 AM

good luck. flowerforyou flowerforyou

and what datwasntme said, just be yourself flowerforyou
Yeah,I agree,thanks deb!:smile: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 01:52 AM

never been through it
sometimes i wish i didn't know my father

my advice , be yourself

best wishes : )
i cant even imagine

really hope it goes well for you

PS: you talk Chit .... really ? ? ? never noticed : ) he he he
Lol ,thanks man,I appreciate it man!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 05/18/15 01:44 AM
Hey you folks ,Hope that you're all doing fine drinker ,I know that I'm known for talking Chit alot,:laughing: lol,but on a serious note,I turn to you,my mingle family for some advice,here's the thing,I know there are some folks that don't know,or never met their father,well,I'm one of them,and here's where it gets interesting,one of my brother on my dad's side,is going to get me his phone contact!!!surprised So now you're probably saying,OH great,that's wonderful,yes,it is,but I have not a single clue what would I say,or what should I say,especially after all these years!!!slaphead Anyone here had to go through something like that?And if you have any suggestions,please,"I'm all ears",thank you mingle family!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:24 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 05/17/15 03:26 PM
On my job, I think that I balance it quite well,nice as much as possible,and firm to the point where I sometimes,(not often)make enemies,just for doing my jobnoway !But for the most part,the results are mutual respect!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:16 PM

Does being nice get you anywhere in this world?
I'd say yeah,think "KARMA",but just don't be nobody's puppet,and iamwho said,"you gata find that balance"!smile2

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:06 PM
Good luck bru!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:03 PM

I Like to shower NAKED.
Do you always use "wet water"??:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sat 05/16/15 04:07 PM

I've been to Mingle jail a few times. But that was trial without jury and I was framed every timesad
Wasn't blondey a?rofl rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Sat 05/16/15 04:02 PM

Oh yes it is so cool being gay....is that why people kill gay people for no other reason then being gay! I am sorry but you are goofy to think its cool. Its a lifestyle that many people don't ask for! I am not gay...but I am a lot cooler then you!
Want to go out sometime???blushing blushing smitten :angel:

OMG YOUR PIC SCARES ME....LOL
That's when I was younger!!tears :laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:59 PM

Never been to jail.

But, I did once get a citation for
"failure to have headlights on during daylight
hours".
Funny how people get away with "murder "these days,that cop should've been fired for being high on the job!noway :laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sat 05/16/15 03:51 PM

Oh yes it is so cool being gay....is that why people kill gay people for no other reason then being gay! I am sorry but you are goofy to think its cool. Its a lifestyle that many people don't ask for! I am not gay...but I am a lot cooler then you!
Want to go out sometime???blushing blushing smitten :angel:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25