Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 10:16 AM

Come on man, that's absurd. Many great QBs have never won a ring, a lot are in the hall of fame. Umm.....McNabb, Randell Cunningham, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Fran Tarkenton.
oh come on, you left Tony Romo off that list...
Lmao :laughing: ,Tony a good quarterback,but I'll never let my cowboy friends hear me admit that though!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 11:30 PM
Hee oowaving drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:13 PM

......an AZZ in recent memory?

I have some recent behaviour that I have not been proud of.

You CANNOT....TRY......to blame anyone else!

Bust YOURSELF right now!
Yeah beach nice pic,good to see ya again dude!!drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:08 PM
And also in the work place,which is usually uniform,when goin on a job interview,there're like the only time I may criticize,especially work,a person should always be sharp for work,so to me it's more about the discipline aspects of the person ,rather than the fashion itself,I hope I'm making some sense lol!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 08:49 PM

So many people don't dress for the occasion anymore. Be it work, a date or shopping. If people are poor,that's one thing. Other people...
" What are you thinking!?"

Example - Pajamas in public!?

What makes you cringe ? ill
As long as you're wearing enough close,they're clean,then there's no crime,and you shouldn't wear pajamas and tank top in food places,as long as you don't do stuff like that,people have the right to dress how they please,we have to worry about how we dress,we can't tell nobody what they should or shouldn't wear,quite frankly it's nobody's business but theirs!!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:29 PM

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE SPORTS PERSON (d best accordin to u) ?
BRUCE LEE!!!!!!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:11 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Mon 04/13/15 06:15 PM

Come on man, that's absurd. Many great QBs have never won a ring, a lot are in the hall of fame. Umm.....McNabb, Randell Cunningham, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Fran Tarkenton.
Exactly my point, Dan Marino alone is a perfect example!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 06:06 PM

Creepypasta? Aye, that was my ex girlfriends attempts at Italian cooking! Also followed by freakyrice, scarypotatoes and horriblenoodles!! Her cooking was crap!! ha ha ha
rofl

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:57 PM

I don't believe in horoscopes or star signs. I'm just me.
Come oooonnnn bash,sad ,that's not fair,you gata play along,you seem like maybe a Leo?oops ,I'm wrong hey?Libra?

Awatersign's photo
Mon 04/13/15 05:38 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Mon 04/13/15 05:39 PM

Would you get it? How about botox? Why or why would you not get plastic surgery?
I've thought about,and my answer was NO,thought about it again,hmmm,maybe a longer tongue,it can come in handy for some freaky chit!:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: pitchfork pitchfork blushing

Awatersign's photo
Fri 04/10/15 07:39 AM

Anybody a fan of creepypastas? has anybody every tried any of them like the smile dog or page 6 6 6 or anything discovered if they were true?
I'm not eating ANYTHING creepy!scared surprised

Awatersign's photo
Fri 04/10/15 04:51 AM

How long should it take to get ready for a date?
Do I need to spend a whole day?

women usually take about 5 days to get ready!!ohwell :angel:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/09/15 09:43 PM

I am not too pretty to work. But I am pretty, (people tell me alot).
Pretty women know attention from men is just part of life. You learn boundaries, learn how to carry yourself so the average joe will not approach you. You also learn not to dress provocatively when out and about and this minimizes the attention. You learn to never tolerate flirtation, as this encourages them.
When single, I used to wear a wedding ring because you are a target, whether you like it or not.
But most importantly, you find your passion and work, dont give up and eventually people will respect you for you. If they dont ...not in the friend zone!!

^^^Teaching women how to be intimidating to men,trying to kill the little confidence a poor guy may have,DISGUSTING!!grumble :laughing:

I would say you've cornered the market on intimidation with that photo lugnut:wink: laugh
:laughing: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:18 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 04/09/15 07:19 PM

I respond to sweetness and kindness... and some nice bling wouldn't hurt. smokin
Would you believe that some women perceives that as us being needy?Especially if we go all out with it?Yep,its true!slaphead noway

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/09/15 07:03 PM
Here's one,umm,hun,I think I'm gaysurprised :laughing: ,it probably would work,but I wouldn't try it,cause for one,I'd be lying!!!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:57 PM
Entertaining members of the opposite sex!rant

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/09/15 06:53 PM

I am not too pretty to work. But I am pretty, (people tell me alot).
Pretty women know attention from men is just part of life. You learn boundaries, learn how to carry yourself so the average joe will not approach you. You also learn not to dress provocatively when out and about and this minimizes the attention. You learn to never tolerate flirtation, as this encourages them.
When single, I used to wear a wedding ring because you are a target, whether you like it or not.
But most importantly, you find your passion and work, dont give up and eventually people will respect you for you. If they dont ...not in the friend zone!!

^^^Teaching women how to be intimidating to men,trying to kill the little confidence a poor guy may have,DISGUSTING!!grumble :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:44 PM

Describe a situation or event in which you learned something from your mistakes & learned something about yourself.
I've learned through experience ,that as far as women concern,I was to nice,and some took it the wrong way,know nobody takes advantage of me,but they just took it the wrong way,and I've learned that that was something I had to change,or adjust it a bit,be nice when I want to,or nice as helpful if I see the need,I use to be one the "nice guy"so to speak,noway ,I heard all about the "nice guy"thing,and I've found most of it to be true,so I've changed alot from that for a good while now,so funny how when you hardly or stop giving a chit,they somewhat acknowledge you more!!shocked

I like you better when you're nice. You were mean to me when I was posting here in the beginning. I told you off and you cried like a baby. That will learn ya. smokin
Awwwww,I was?I'm sorry if I were !!flowerforyou flowers

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:40 PM
drool drool :banana: biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/09/15 04:38 PM
surprised ohwell smokin

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next