Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Sat 04/18/15 12:25 PM

I have a friend who insists humans are a virus upon the earth...There are days that I agree...
I know how people can get on your last nerve and make you feel some type of way,but i have felt that way a couple of times a loooonnng time ago(about people in general a virus ECT),while one person could say the wrong thing to me in the morning and set that tune for the day,(in a bad way)sometimes someone comes along and brighten my whole day,so for every person that try to spoil your day,there're like ten more to brighten it,I've found this to be true,at least with me!:smile:

No no. It was more about how a virus infects and destroys it's host. Humans are like that. Sure we got talent...but we are earth's vilest creature.

Actually fetuses are parasitic to a mothers body. laugh ohwell
ohwell

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:48 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 04/16/15 03:51 AM
Oh geez,that's so sad to hear,that's one my good buddy here,wow,I'll be praying for you dude,I pray that god will bring you through safe man,peace and love brother!!flowers

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:26 AM
I need to visit the "well wishes" more oftenfrustrated ,but happy belated birthday to you ainia,hope you had a blessed one,and even better ones to come!!flowerforyou flowers :heart: drinks drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:21 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 04/16/15 03:22 AM
Happy belated birthday,stormy,I hope you had a lovely time,and many more to come!flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: flowers drinks drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:19 AM
Happy belated birthday dude,hope had a great time and many more to come!!drinks drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 03:12 AM

There's a line that says: "People change, but they can't change back, I think it's harder."

Is this true?

I
But I do know people only change if they really want to & not for someone or something else.

, then you do something about it"
Suppose you love or like someone alot,you're always nice to them,you would go the extra mile for them,only to find out later they're not worthy of it,and have only been using you,you do this to alot of people until you get tired of it,ok,then you decide to do something about it,tell me,if you decide to do something about it,what would you say led you TO do something about it?

Pain.. people miss interpreting kindness & good human qualities for weakness. This causes pain & resentment. But we can not change this people that use us. We can only change our own actions & reactions.
If we have have to let them go,let them go.

I had to learn the hard way that...

People are in our life for a reason,a season, or a lifetime. And sometimes the reason is to learn how not to be or to learn to walk away.
I totally understand,you're making sense,but you do realize that changes is also a part of growth right?What I'm saying is,changes are a part of life,and they're different types of changes,but you understand all that though!:smile:

I agree, absolutely. Change is a part of growth. Some people fear it. Some fear it so much that they hate it when other people change. They are ' joy killers '. grumble
Some just except it. Some change is inevitable, like age. Some is controllable like our diet or the friends we choose.
You're so right,well said!!:thumbsup: :smile:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:56 AM

There's a line that says: "People change, but they can't change back, I think it's harder."

Is this true?

I
But I do know people only change if they really want to & not for someone or something else.

Suppose you love or like someone alot,you're always nice to them,you would go the extra mile for them,only to find out later they're not worthy of it,and have only been using you,you do this to alot of people until you get tired of it,ok,then you decide to do something about it,tell me,if you decide to do something about it,what would you say led you TO do something about it?

Pain.. people miss interpreting kindness & good human qualities for weakness. This causes pain & resentment. But we can not change this people that use us. We can only change our own actions & reactions.
If we have have to let them go,let them go.

I had to learn the hard way that...

People are in our life for a reason,a season, or a lifetime. And sometimes the reason is to learn how not to be or to learn to walk away.
I totally understand,you're making sense,but you do realize that changes is also a part of growth right?What I'm saying is,changes are a part of life,and they're different types of changes,but you understand all that though!:smile:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:42 AM
And yes, people can and do change back,the difficulty depends on what you're talking about,there's change from bad to good,there's change from good to bad ECT,and also depends on the person as well!!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:35 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 04/16/15 02:37 AM
oops Double post

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 02:34 AM

Is this true?

I

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:55 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 04/16/15 01:57 AM
And then there's the type that change towards certain people,for good reason,example,if I'm always nice to you and you take it for weakness,I'm going to change towards YOU,and in THAT case,it WOULD be harder for some or maybe most people to change back!!

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:49 AM

Is this true?
You know,some times,people don't change,you just get to see the real them,who they truly are,that's usually those "phony" type f***ers, you know !:wink:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:42 AM

^ Are they fighting or kissing??
Whatever...as long as their not ****ing...oops...
These ones are ***** slapping...hehe...
Man you gata stop:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:35 AM

Suppose there were gay emoticons,just saying :laughing:
Don't laugh man....
And in the name of equality...
Holy crap,they exist surprised rofl

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:23 AM
Suppose there were gay emoticons,just saying :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 04/16/15 01:20 AM

Anyone find Too Pretty to Work emoticon? smokin

Are you kidding me lolrofl

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 11:58 PM

Mingle needs to add more variety to their selection of emoticons. I think we should add TMI (too much information), major eye roll (I've seen these), and Stop! My eyes Are Bleeding as in scary photos. Of course, all these emoticons can be abused by some miserable souls but hopefully they will be used for good rather than evil.

Which new emoticons would you recommend?
I totally agree :angry: grumble sad :tongue: smokin :heart: ohwell smooched biggrin flowerforyou smitten oops think pitchfork :banana: rant drinks sad2 offtopic tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears tears biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 03:02 PM

Tell her she have to leave!sad2

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:51 PM

I love my fellowman more than I do my dog.. Yet honestly when the times I felt the world was beating up on me. I could walk in the door and pick up my dog.. all the unconditional love that she pours out on me each and everyday leads me to make the statement.
I love my dog a lot more than I like some people...
Quite understandable,you make alot of sense!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thank you I just don't understand the angst that goes along with the topic...I have made it clear I am a package deal since I have had her literally 12 years as of today and I haven't had him that long..laugh
So when push comes to shove,I wonder who's going to have to "not let the door hit them on the way out!ohwell :angel:

That confuses me... why should anyone have to have the door hit them. Why should either need the door.. If nothing else is should show how committed I can be to something I can be... I think of it as a compromise. and if I have to buy a puppy kennel all in the word compromiseflowerforyou :angel:
Awwww,you sound like you were meant to be someone's special "forever mate",I like the way you think,seriously!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:37 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 04/15/15 02:55 PM

I have a friend who insists humans are a virus upon the earth...There are days that I agree...
I know how people can get on your last nerve and make you feel some type of way,but i have felt that way a couple of times a loooonnng time ago(about people in general a virus ECT),while one person could say the wrong thing to me in the morning and set that tune for the day,(in a bad way)sometimes someone comes along and brighten my whole day,so for every person that try to spoil your day,there're like ten more to brighten it,I've found this to be true,at least with me!:smile: