Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:23 PM

I love my fellowman more than I do my dog.. Yet honestly when the times I felt the world was beating up on me. I could walk in the door and pick up my dog.. all the unconditional love that she pours out on me each and everyday leads me to make the statement.
I love my dog a lot more than I like some people...
Quite understandable,you make alot of sense!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thank you I just don't understand the angst that goes along with the topic...I have made it clear I am a package deal since I have had her literally 12 years as of today and I haven't had him that long..laugh
So when push comes to shove,I wonder who's going to have to "not let the door hit them on the way out!ohwell :angel:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 02:20 PM

Human beings should learn to love & appreciate each other more drinks
drinker

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 01:48 PM

I love my fellowman more than I do my dog.. Yet honestly when the times I felt the world was beating up on me. I could walk in the door and pick up my dog.. all the unconditional love that she pours out on me each and everyday leads me to make the statement.
I love my dog a lot more than I like some people...
Quite understandable,you make alot of sense!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:56 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 04/15/15 12:57 PM

I don't know if some you folks are kidding or not,I love animals to death myself,but to say you love animals or an animal more than a human,is a total insult to any human being,there'no way to sugarcoat it either,but to each their own!ohwell
I think it's more about respect than love. look around you at what is going on in the world...
I love and respect both humans and animals,I don't think there should be any type of comparison or anything like that,an animal is an animal,and a human is a human,but try telling that to some people,this thread is starting to remind me of the topic the guy post about dating a woman with dog!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:35 PM
I don't know if some you folks are kidding or not,I love animals to death myself,but to say you love animals or an animal more than a human,is a total insult to any human being,there'no way to sugarcoat it either,but to each their own!ohwell

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 12:25 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Wed 04/15/15 12:25 PM

Humans are the best creation. There's nothing more valuable then a human being & nothing can ever replace a human, no material objects, money ect & all the elements will never replace how special a human being is
Hey Romeo,I agree with you right,but try telling that to dave(Alf):angel:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 08:56 AM

I only drink ros� (fruit) beer or Radler (lemon) beer.
I doubt a guy would nick it .. if so, I'd make a flirty moment out of it, provided he's attractive of course.
Dang it, I'm getting visions of a sexy man drinking Desperado's now ... major turn on love :tongue:
OMG surprised ,love the new pic Crystal!flowerforyou flowers

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 08:45 AM
But it does sound like some type kinky toy though,had me fool for a mnt!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Wed 04/15/15 08:43 AM
You folks are just down right disgusting LMAO!!:laughing: :laughing: drinker

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 09:25 PM

why do you think some people can beat addictions and some do not have the will power to ...

I get some just don't want to ... I get some have tried and then fall off the wagon as they say ... I get some that almost die and then decide to not go back to the addiction ...

I have heard people have to hit rock bottom and still do not stop the addiction ...
I thought a long time ago...

I read everyone has some sort of addiction an its like a hereditary gene... do you believe that is true ... do you believe everyone has the will power to end the addiction ... being our mind is a very powerful source and we should be able to... and we know addictions can be very harmful ... and if we really loved our self we could stop that addiction ... or we love the addiction and just believe it makes us happy... so why not continue... what ever the out come ...

what is your opinion...
I gata be honest,I feel this is one of the more constructive topics,with that being said,sometimes we often associate addiction with drugs,but alot of us know it goes way beyond that,everyone have the power to quit whatever it is,first you need to recognize that it's an addiction,and then YOU gata want to quit,not for nobody else,but for yourself,some people have quit and never looked back,some are still battling,and then some has just given up,here's the thing,when it seems THAT difficult,praying is always a good thing,and just like anything in life,your only true failure,is when you stop trying!!!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 08:47 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Tue 04/14/15 08:49 PM

Awatersign stated >>> #1 is hot pepper,#2 is honey bun,that's all I'll say about that!drool drool drool drool drool

But Awatersign...you neglected to say anything about photo 'BOMB' #3 {not the young lady standing there LOL'ing} look to the far RIGHT >>> see the young man; that's what she's LOL'ing so hard about!

What say you about that photo image??? Pray tell what
I don't know if it's my phone,but I can hardly see the woman in photo #3,not kidding at all!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 07:55 PM

Rather sad when any trip out in public suddenly become a discussion about sex education and what our young youth of this world are wearing today or this >>>
and last but not least for the male species that have taken to these work out attire that should be saved for the 'GYM' here's this >>>

For the love of GOD just put a cover up over the top and we won't have to 'CUT OUR EYES OUT'...LOL

OR you could just not look. That would be less messy than cutting out your eyes laugh
#1 is hot pepper,#2 is honey bun,that's all I'll say about that!drool drool drool drool drool

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 07:44 PM
I'd probably rip them a new one just for principle sake lol!pitchfork bigsmile

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 07:42 PM

if sumone stole ur beer what would u do?
Don't even joke about that:angry: grumble I don't even play that chit,steal somebody else's beer,not mine!frown

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 02:41 PM

Lol... See-food diet is always good too... :laughing:
I'd like the sea food one though!:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 02:38 PM

Is anyone familiar with the blood type diet?
No, it has nothing to do with vampirism and such...lol...

I only found out about it about 3-4 years ago, when an uncle of mine was looking for ways to help alleviate his various health problems. Apparently its been around for a few decades now.

We all know the dictum, we are what we eat, and frankly, instant and fast food is always part of our diet. Though free-range and organic is making waves, it's still a far cry from dominating our dinner tables.

But aside from the regular doctor's advice, low-fat, low-carb, low glycemic index, low protein, more exercise, less salt...blah blah blah.... We know the drill... This diet seems abstractly logical, if that's possible.

It follows the principles of immunology and the body's antibody reaction to certain antigens.

We know that our blood types are ABO (+) or (-), and this is based on the antigen that we have and the antibody against the others. Apparently, i read that blood type O people are the ones whose genetic make-up is most related to historic hunter groups, type A are associated with populations from predominantly fishing communities and type B are more from the gatherer populations.

The blood type diet is suppose to work on the assumption that specific types of foods can trigger a reaction from these antigen/antibodies interactions which causes microscopic inflammation, some might even refer to as an allergy or an immunologic reaction. This is suppose to have developed because of the evolution of the blood-immune system based on the foods that were available to each respective population type.

This reaction, accumulates and taxes the body's system over time, gives rise to and aggravates various chronic medical illnesses, such as rheumatoid arthritis, blood vessel diseases, asthmatic conditions, inflammatory bowel disease, hormonal imbalances, some cancers, etc...

They provide a chart of a list of food groups against blood type, and indicate certain illnesses that a particular blood type is prone to getting.

I found out that being type O+, i was more prone to thyroid dysfunction, heart and blood vessel trouble, and i should lessen dairy, avoid foods of the nightshade family (ie. eggplant and potatoes), avoid cinnamon, cabbage...etc. and am more adept at digesting proteins in general. I found this interesting because it kind of explains my physical aversion to certain specific foods mentioned in the AVOID category.

I'm not trying to sell the idea...lol... But it does seem interesting enough to share and could be something to consider in lifestyle adjustment. And i was wondering if anyone on here has had experience in this?

This is the website... But i know there is also a paperback publication regarding this.
http://www.dadamo.com/

Cheerio...lol...
I sure do,I actually have the book!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 02:08 PM

Come on man, that's absurd. Many great QBs have never won a ring, a lot are in the hall of fame. Umm.....McNabb, Randell Cunningham, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Fran Tarkenton.
oh come on, you left Tony Romo off that list...
Lmao :laughing: ,Tony a good quarterback,but I'll never let my cowboy friends hear me admit that though!:laughing:

just in cowboy records, he is the best QB dallas has had... to bad he can't get to a superbowl...ohwell
Gata say though,if you guys end up with Adrian Peterson,they sure as hell get a good chance!

maybe, he's pretty used up now, tho... they need a powerhouse runner, we'll see what happens in the draft as well... on a side note, i think keeping dez bryant and trading demarco murrey was a big mistake...
Yep,should've NEVER let DeMarco go!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 01:53 PM

Come on man, that's absurd. Many great QBs have never won a ring, a lot are in the hall of fame. Umm.....McNabb, Randell Cunningham, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Fran Tarkenton.
oh come on, you left Tony Romo off that list...
Lmao :laughing: ,Tony a good quarterback,but I'll never let my cowboy friends hear me admit that though!:laughing:

just in cowboy records, he is the best QB dallas has had... to bad he can't get to a superbowl...ohwell
Gata say though,if you guys end up with Adrian Peterson,they sure as hell get a good chance!

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 01:48 PM

Does this have anything to do with creamy white women Goddesses?
Are you a creamy blah blah?oops Of topic biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Tue 04/14/15 01:40 PM

Why does anyone care what someone else wears? Don't like it...don't look right? Not positive but willing to bet these people aren't dressing to impress "you"

So strange. I have other things to love or worry about in life

Wear what you like. If someone is worried about what strangers think based on clothes...I would worry about that

Curious...ehat makes a strangers fashion sense the right one instead of the person wearing it? If they like it and are secure enough to wear what they what regardless of stranger's opinions....BRAVO :thumbsup:
Amen!Well said!:thumbsup: