Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:40 PM

yea Im over it eventhough the relationship was suppose to be fun and loose I jus cant get over the betrayal. I was always honest about my hookup right after they happened, the fact that he waited a month is the part I jus cant get over.
See,I had feeling you weren't telling all,smt!sad

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:08 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 04/19/15 05:10 PM

It may sound like a stupid question, but I really don't have a lot of experience dating. My friends think that its not a big deal and the first week of dating isn't really that serious. Especially when me and him suppose to be keeping the relationship lite and fun.
I going be honest,at first I thought it was:laughing: ,but it could be I big red flag,as well it could be a sign that he's a good guy ,cause keep in mind,we all sin and have to repent to god,so what is cheating in the early stage of the first week compared to that,one lesson here is keep your guard up !

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:03 PM

ugh of course I am worried cheating is never okay. I can respect the honesty but how can we have a trusting loving relationship if he is starting off on the wrong foot.
You gat a point too,I don't know how honest he was with you about the other party and what all he said ECT,but idk,him and this other person may have been through more than you and them,cause this had only been a week right?,Like I said,don't know the full story,but he never had to tell you,but he did,so, obviously,this man cares about you still!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 04:56 PM
Sometimes in the earlier stages of dating,we have more than one people were "talking too",and like I said if he told you this without you finding out,that's to me that's still some form of respect,so you should also think about that.and keep guard up!ohwell

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 04:49 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 04/19/15 04:51 PM
Seriously though,am thinking that you're wondering if this is ok,look at it like this,it's the early part,he may have been talking ECT with other people,cause you can't put all your eggs in one basket,can't blame a guy for that,(not an excuse),and second,he seem honest and respect you enough to to tell you,so I'll say that it's worth another try,good luck!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 04:43 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 04/19/15 04:43 PM
surprised what .......surprised think ......what slaphead

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 04:14 PM

I'm generally tolerant of most,
and can't even fathom the need
to beat or kill someone, simply
because they're different.

That being said, I have zero tolerance
for anyone that doesn't take no for an
answer, the first time around.

Usually, introducing a can of bear spray
(pepper foam) into the conversation,
ends it rather abruptly.
Heyyyyyyy rock,good to see ya back man!drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 04:12 PM

they need to learn discrimination is wrong and be punished for it... my opinion ..

How does this belief really make you any different, except by degree?

I mean some believe others need to learn homosexuality is wrong and should be punished for it.
Some see discrimination is better than killing people in order to get them to learn something is wrong.

What happens when you realize they will never ever ever, in no way shape or form, "learn" that which you want to teach them, and that punishing someone is not serving any kind of purpose except to prove to their way of thinking they are right or entrench them further into their position, and continue to push their ideas into the next generation, and on anyone that will listen?

Do you then kill them for your beliefs that they are wrong?
Continue to just arbitrarily punish them and inflict pain knowing that nothing is changing whatsoever, possibly creating more people to join the group against you?
Lock them up in solitary confinement, taking away all rights, self determination, and any and all access to other people?

Other than that
personally I have lived...

Everyone has personal anecdotes.
The bad thing about using them on the internet in forums is that there really is absolutely no way to tell if someone is being truthful, using the life of someone else, plagiarizing, or simply making up whatever they want simply to lend credence to their opinion.

believe he should go to jail for life for killing someone...a killer is a killer

Really? Just an absolute belief like that? A killer is a killer, screw the trial, just lock him up for the rest of his life because one person is dead due to another?

so what is up with killing and beating innocent people for asking them on a date

Some people stalk and kill people for not asking or accepting a date.
Some people kill others for shoes.
There isn't a day that goes by that some people don't kill others for what a person not involved would deem stupid, inane, or simplistic reasons.

People killing each other is the historical norm.
Pretending you live in some sort of safe utopian society while there are just the occasional gay is great heterodoxy wacko's, or things are getting worse and those outlying abnormal's need to be reeducated or punished will never lead to anything positive.

It usually leads to the idea that you can immediately build some kind of utopian ideal, get rid of all those "bad" people you disagree with, as long as you just vote in or give money to all the people that are promising you change, and then give them more and more martial power to go against those "bad" people while assuming since you are on the winning team it will never be used against you.

now they have laws for harassment

Laws don't change people.
People and society change despite laws and then laws start to catch up to reinforce what's already changing. Mostly for politicians to be able to say "see! I'm doing something! Things haven't changed naturally, nope, it's all because of my/our laws! Keep me in office!"
And then laws start becoming too numerous and start interfering in how things continue to naturally change, e.g. harassment laws interfering with first amendment rights, but that's probably another thread.

So
discrimination against Gays and lesbians

Is bad. And it's okay to voice your opinion and call for action against them.
But discrimination against people that believe homosexual behavior should be punished and reeducated.

You see no irony there? At all?
Gay and lesbian and transgender reeducation camps = bad.
But some kind of forced (punishment) reeducation camps for others = good.
"Personally I have lived",was that to me? If so let me know,so I may address you!!:smile:
You know what though?we can't really tell much of anything on the internet,but whether you believe it or not,I can care less,I just post this to let you know that,stop expecting everyone to except gayness,(you notice i said gayness and NOT GAY PEOPLE?)I was brought here by a MAN AND WOMAN,so that alone tells me its wrong,so there for ,I don't like it and will never like it ,however,I I never tell know one how live there life,and like I posted earlier,keep ya chit to ya self and we can get along quite fine,love ya!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 03:47 PM

they need to learn discrimination is wrong and be punished for it... my opinion ..

How does this belief really make you any different, except by degree?

I mean some believe others need to learn homosexuality is wrong and should be punished for it.
Some see discrimination is better than killing people in order to get them to learn something is wrong.

What happens when you realize they will never ever ever, in no way shape or form, "learn" that which you want to teach them, and that punishing someone is not serving any kind of purpose except to prove to their way of thinking they are right or entrench them further into their position, and continue to push their ideas into the next generation, and on anyone that will listen?

Do you then kill them for your beliefs that they are wrong?
Continue to just arbitrarily punish them and inflict pain knowing that nothing is changing whatsoever, possibly creating more people to join the group against you?
Lock them up in solitary confinement, taking away all rights, self determination, and any and all access to other people?

Other than that
personally I have lived...

Everyone has personal anecdotes.
The bad thing about using them on the internet in forums is that there really is absolutely no way to tell if someone is being truthful, using the life of someone else, plagiarizing, or simply making up whatever they want simply to lend credence to their opinion.

believe he should go to jail for life for killing someone...a killer is a killer

Really? Just an absolute belief like that? A killer is a killer, screw the trial, just lock him up for the rest of his life because one person is dead due to another?

so what is up with killing and beating innocent people for asking them on a date

Some people stalk and kill people for not asking or accepting a date.
Some people kill others for shoes.
There isn't a day that goes by that some people don't kill others for what a person not involved would deem stupid, inane, or simplistic reasons.

People killing each other is the historical norm.
Pretending you live in some sort of safe utopian society while there are just the occasional gay is great heterodoxy wacko's, or things are getting worse and those outlying abnormal's need to be reeducated or punished will never lead to anything positive.

It usually leads to the idea that you can immediately build some kind of utopian ideal, get rid of all those "bad" people you disagree with, as long as you just vote in or give money to all the people that are promising you change, and then give them more and more martial power to go against those "bad" people while assuming since you are on the winning team it will never be used against you.

now they have laws for harassment

Laws don't change people.
People and society change despite laws and then laws start to catch up to reinforce what's already changing. Mostly for politicians to be able to say "see! I'm doing something! Things haven't changed naturally, nope, it's all because of my/our laws! Keep me in office!"
And then laws start becoming too numerous and start interfering in how things continue to naturally change, e.g. harassment laws interfering with first amendment rights, but that's probably another thread.

So
discrimination against Gays and lesbians

Is bad. And it's okay to voice your opinion and call for action against them.
But discrimination against people that believe homosexual behavior should be punished and reeducated.

You see no irony there? At all?
Gay and lesbian and transgender reeducation camps = bad.
But some kind of forced (punishment) reeducation camps for others = good.
"Personally I have lived",was that to me? If so let me know,so I may address you!!:smile:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 03:34 PM

I had someone to pet me in a calming manner. I don't know. It would help me relax I think. But, I doubt I will ever find that perfect lap to lay my head on.
Hang in the forums,whatever comes to mind,post that chit,keep doing it,and make sure you learn something from every post!flowerforyou flowers drinks drinks drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 12:36 PM

Why does nobody want to date Hillary Clinton? WHY?

BECAUUUSE,there're some things she doesn't do,like stuff that Monica does!:tongue: :banana: :angel:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 11:10 AM

yes well luckily times are changing..
.. people are becoming more sensitive to each others... preferences.. at least tolerant..oui..

.. besides kids are too busy shooting up their classrooms.. because the video game told them to..... are they thought matrix was cool.......omg...

... what is this world coming to..

.. keep off the grass.... walk the line don't slip.... look the other way..
. it is somebody else's problem..

.. it's not personal it's just business..
.... scammers run amok..

.. children go without food..
.. drug and alcohol addiction..
.. social and economic injustice is.

.. and the list just keeps going and going.....

.. STOP THE PALLET PLEASE I WANT OFF...slaphead
You make alot of sense no1,cause some people actually do go out of their way to harm others for whatever reason,that's totally wrong and don't support it!!

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 10:50 AM

just a opinion... do you believe teens and others that decide to
kill a Gay or Lesbian person because they have ask you out on a date ... or even a member of your family or friend should take upon themselves these actions because of none belief... to kill or beat them ... because they made a pass at them ...

personally I have lived... seems my whole life having friends that were gay and lesbians ... but I was not ... and was not my first thought to kill them because they may have asked me out or make a pass at me ... an I was bullied as a child for my weight ... but I never thought of harming anyone because they did that to me ... it certainly hurt ... and I had the means to hurt them... but I never call for help ... certainly this has been going on for years ... and we see more now then ever because we have u tube and the internet and media...to let us know of more that is happening in the news ... then we did way back then ... this is a example I heard the other day that makes me wright this... two brothers one young and one older ... well the younger brother had a pass at him from someone that was gay ... so with that he told his older brother ... and the older brother went after him and killed the gay boy because of his younger brother ... and said I would rather go to jail then let this happen to my younger brother ... now first I do believe he should go to jail for life for killing someone no leadancy because they are under age... a killer is a killer... but this is where such immaturity comes in ... well let me kill this other boy because he is gay ... and take my jail time ... ok that happens... goes to jail ... who is their now to protect his younger brother ...from his so called world of evil ... all these years I have never came across a gay or lesbian that made a pass at me... that did not except my answer no ... never been harassed... so what is up with killing and beating innocent people for asking them on a date ... when they may even have thought that other person might be gay or lesbian ... now they have laws for harassment ... thinking that might be a better way to handle it then killing someone or beating them to death ... and no I say no leadancy ... that would make no difference ...they need to learn discrimination is wrong and be punished for it ... my opinion ...

I work,worked,lived around gay people,men and women,and one or two as friends,and I don't think you should kill them for that,but me personally,I would talk to you,get along with you ECT,but I have one rule,keep ya chit to ya self,and we can get along just fine,and I don't care if I'm wrong or not,but if you cross that line when I never give you a reason to think I'm into that,I may just beat your azz,and people can take that how they want too!surprised sad2

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 10:37 AM

My friend told me the grocery store is a good place to pick up dates. Do you agree? Do you plan on looking your best when you go to the grocery store? Do you practice your pick up lines before you go to the grocery store? Has anyone had any luck?
Yep,totally agree,I get my head turned almost as much in the grocery store as on the beaches,but lot more beautiful milfs!drool tongue2 blushing pitchfork

That's not a MILF...That's MILK!!!....laugh
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:32 AM

Urmmm, speak for yourself, DD.

My fantasy is two, no, three. Yes, three men.
OMG,WTFsurprised drool

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:27 AM

My friend told me the grocery store is a good place to pick up dates. Do you agree? Do you plan on looking your best when you go to the grocery store? Do you practice your pick up lines before you go to the grocery store? Has anyone had any luck?
Yep,totally agree,I get my head turned almost as much in the grocery store as on the beaches,but lot more beautiful milfs!drool tongue2 blushing pitchfork

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:16 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 04/19/15 06:17 AM
My "fanastasy",would be to meet a few of you nice crazy folks from the forums in person,that'll be really really cool lol!whoa shocked biggrin !drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:01 AM

Who are the most funniest persons on the forums?
Who makes you laugh the most?
Mine are:
no1phD
unknown_romeo
IamwhoIam1
tealbreeze

Most all you folks here are funny AF,you'll never fail to make my day with lots of laughter,that's why I love the forums so much and appreciate you folks alot,but to me the top four are,1-Pancho,2-no1,3-torgo,and 4-Estelle,but on some days, some of you other folks are just as crazy lmao!!drinks drinker drinker

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:37 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Sun 04/19/15 05:38 AM

Humans are the best creation. There's nothing more valuable then a human being & nothing can ever replace a human, no material objects, money ect & all the elements will never replace how special a human being is

This is one of the reasons that abortion is wrong.

The alternative can be more wrong, and worse for all of the people involved. Only the mother knows if she can give the child a decent life and carry the baby to full term, no one else can and no one else should judge. That is more wrong than abortion.

if people are not capable of facing responsibility, there is always abstinence.

every child is a gift from God as only God can bring life.
many couples try for years and can't have children.

on a different note, we are showing less compassion every day to our communities. more positivity might help to heal some of the ills of our society

You miss my point..women are not to blame for every damn problem on Earth. A woman's body should be her's to decide what to do about the baby. Once there is a baby and the woman doesn't take care of it, then I have a problem, because I hate child abuse.

the comment I made was gender neutral. last time I checked, the word people refers to both
men and women.

if you felt blamed, perhaps only you can understand your own perception.

it takes 2 people to procreate.
if either of them isn't capable of dealing with the reality of having a child, they should make the proper choices not to produce one. that is what I was referring to about abstinence.
nowhere in any of this discussion have we talked about child abuse. there's a whole other forum for that topic.

the original point to this topic was that humans are the best creation and can never be replaced.
Human beings RULE!drinks drinks drinker :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Sun 04/19/15 05:29 AM

Cancers suck BC they are so sensitive. An they hold things against you forever. They cry have terriabke mood swings,,look out when they are on the rag.

I'm a Sagittarius. …you all suck, an are dumb
Fire and water don't normally get along,especially sag and cancer,but dumb and sucks comes in all signs!sad2