Community > Posts By > Awatersign

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 03:40 AM

What is unique in you?

I'm a God fearing freemasonic athiest satanist surprised
wtf dude rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 03:38 AM
I'm going to be brutally honest here,I get horny like 13 times a day or more,every time i wake up or falling asleep, I get horny,p$$y be on my mind straight through,just keeping it real,can't get tired of it!!smile2

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 02:22 AM

One day at a time.
I found writing everything thing in a journal helps
Experiences, the good and the bad. Memories.
And also think positive. There is always good, sometimes we have to look more in depth.
So true (a POSITIVE ATTITUDE),it's highly underrated!!:thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 02:14 AM

how much time do you spend on mingle2:banana:
Good question lol:laughing: ,a lot less now for sure!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 02:10 AM

..insanity
:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 02:10 AM
Edited by Awatersign on Mon 07/13/15 02:11 AM
Pray,pray,pray,and pray,and lost of health depends,could just be a matter of discipline , determination and dedication,that's for like the things you can control,like maybe obesity ECT,lost of life,time heals all wounds,good luck!

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:54 AM

Which would you prefer?

I don't know.
Is it consensual or are you talking about Japanese octopuseseses or sasquatchi attacking me?

Am I attracted to the person I'm having sex with? Or want to have sex with them?

Or is it like asking "shot in the heart, or the head, which would you prefer?"

Because when you use "prefer" like in the op you kind of imply that the other option is then removed for all time.

Really, there's no reason why someone couldn't do both. On the same day.
Preferences aren't really necessary.

And what happens if the park...has a beach?
If we try to have sex do we lose a finger and have to go find one or the other?

what Do you EVER relax & turn your brain off or slow it down & just... have fun ?
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Awatersign's photo
Mon 07/13/15 12:50 AM

Which would you prefer?
Quality!! Oh,sorry,park,everyone goes to the beach!!biggrin And you?surprised

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:14 PM

You're all wrong......bunny's are more attractive.....loltongue2 waving
Only da women wabbit doe!blushing

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:13 PM

The female form has curves, breasts, flaring hips, curved buttocks. This makes the female more attractive and appealing. She is the subject of most famous paintings and portraits.

A woman's body parts are neatly intact, not hanging out like the man's. This is another vast appeal.

Can I get a "AMEN",you go head,preach it mama!:thumbsup: blushing :banana: :thumbsup:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 10:00 PM

Yes ... i :heart: seductive talk

The exception is a quickie ... Don't talk just do me fast love love
waving Hi she devil!biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 09:59 PM

I can't say any thing I have never had sex in 24 years of my life
surprised ,So are you 24? Cause if you are ,then that means that your Weiner still has the tag on it!whoa

He bought his wiener at a yard sale so wouldn't have a tag..duh laugh
:laughing:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 01:44 PM

I can't say any thing I have never had sex in 24 years of my life
surprised ,So are you 24? Cause if you are ,then that means that your Weiner still has the tag on it!whoa

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 03:24 AM

Beauty is subjective in nature, it can't be defined in terms of male or female. Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder, for one a person might be every thing for another same person may mean nothing. every has its own perspective of beauty so it difficult to say whether male or female
You make alot of sense,but I give a little edge to the hunny buns though shhhhhhh,don't want to swell their heads lol:angel:

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 03:08 AM

We see male of any animal species is always more attractive than its female counterpart...name any bird or mammal and you know what I am talking about.

Why is it that in humans, we generally consider women to be more attractive and have words like cute, pretty, beautiful, gorgeous, ravishing, stunning, elegant etc. only used for them whereas attractive men are just 'handsome'?

Are we special as a species or is it just our perception?
I think we're both ALMOST equally attractive,all I know is that women is the most beautiful creature on god earth,even though they get on our LAST nerve!!grumble biggrin

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 02:58 AM
But on second thought,I do talk in "tongues"!:tongue: devil bigsmile

Awatersign's photo
Sun 07/12/15 02:55 AM

Do u talk while having sex??
NOPE!!!noway

Awatersign's photo
Fri 07/10/15 05:33 AM

I thought your birthday was on December 25,(Jesus),lol but seriously,happy birthday man,hope you having or had a wonderful one!drinks drinks drinks drinker

Awater thank you for the birthday wishes, but just to let you know I am a female!
OMG,I am sooo sorry my dear!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowers flowers flowers :heart:

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:41 PM
Edited by Awatersign on Thu 07/09/15 08:42 PM
Geez ,can't believe I missed this one lol,happy belated birthday Alf,I hope you didn't have a catcake :laughing: ,but seriously,may god grant you many more happy years!!drinker

Awatersign's photo
Thu 07/09/15 08:35 PM
Wow,some off you folks are just so amazing,the world needs more people like you guys!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25