Community > Posts By > mom333

mom333's photo
Wed 05/06/15 05:33 AM
a pair of new shoes laugh

mom333's photo
Tue 05/05/15 01:53 PM

Go with the family time when he gets older he will appreciate it much more. When I go out to eat with my kids, grand kids or family the phones get put down..

They have plenty of time to play on the phones or computer.. They will not always have that time to spend with family. And will not realize it till they are gone and no longer there to talk to..whoa

My kids are grown and never had to worry about the computers and phones.. But now I do with family and grand kids... I want them to sit and talk to me even if it is about something they like... does not matter interact with me in person.... bigsmile
I just showed this to my son...were keeping family time :banana: thank you flowerforyou

mom333's photo
Tue 05/05/15 10:04 AM
come on it would really help I know some of you have teens lol

mom333's photo
Tue 05/05/15 07:42 AM

Beheading, stonning, wars, forced marriages, Jihads,etc will cease. You have a peceful world with only christianity remaining. Pls note that christianity isn't a religion,its a relationship!

I am Christian but would never want to force someone to believe or not believe in something

How did the Inquisition work out?

It didn't work out, you can not "force" Christianity on someone. For we are to turn the other cheek, we are to be humble, loving, ect. If someone doesn't wish to believe as we do, that's their choice and will in the end face that judgement. But it's not the Christian's job to "force" anyone to believe anything.

That's my point in my reply :wink:

Tell that to Charlemagne who would massacre everyone in a village that didn't convert. Sure made the rest of the town become "Christian," and is also the main reason that northern and eastern Europe converted.

If the only thing that makes you be a nice person is the fear of a god, then you really aren't a nice person to begin with.
this is true you shouldn't have to be told to be a good person.

mom333's photo
Tue 05/05/15 03:10 AM
My son who is thirteen said to me he does not want family time anymore and he should be able to stay in his room on his computer and not join in. What do you think about this should i leave him alone or make him have the two hours of family time every few days

mom333's photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:58 AM

embarassed not if they're laughing...
no that wouldn't be good laugh

mom333's photo
Tue 05/05/15 02:54 AM

I don't know about shake but i got plenty of jiggle! :laughing:
I bet you have. id rather have jiggle than a load of old bones though any day. bigsmile

:laughing: Funny you should say that, I had a girlfriend one time I called snuggle bones! Hugging her was like embracing the skeleton in anatomy class.
laugh

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:26 PM
winning

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:24 PM

I don't know about shake but i got plenty of jiggle! :laughing:
I bet you have. id rather have jiggle than a load of old bones though any day. bigsmile

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:14 PM

big men rock bigsmile

bigsmile now dig these moves - :banana:
yeah baby shake it laugh :wink:

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:12 PM

Yes ma'am. Good woman too. I am 43 and have a mouth on me. She will still lecture me. laugh
laugh

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:08 PM

on the other side of the coin if something were to happen to the main breadwinner then the other would have to be strong to deal with that too.

Exactly. My dad died when I was 7 and sis was 9. My mom had to go back to work to support 2 young daughters. We weren't rich or spoiled but we had what we needed and always got xmas presents etc.
that is a strong woman right there. flowerforyou

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 04:03 PM
on the other side of the coin if something were to happen to the main breadwinner then the other would have to be strong to deal with that too.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:52 PM

the woman should show her husband respect and loyalty especially if he's breaking his back getting those bills paid. she should look after him and the children because he is looking after them.

I agree until this statement

i mean who else is going to look after him if the wife doesn't. that's equal

Not sure if this is how you meant it (if not I apologize) but men are capable of taking care of themselves just as women are. That would be equal under feminism IMO

Heck I know men who cook better than me and love to cook. More power to them. In all of my relationships, the men did most of the cooking and I would do all the cleaning (love to clean)

I would never want my partner or husband to come home from work then cook his own meal or clean anything. he would have to sit relax after a hard days work and break open a bottle of red with the dinner I cooked him and a hot bath I ran for him. I know it sounds old fashioned but its a sign of appreciation on my part. for what he does for me.

I respect that 100% and I would love the same, but with the economy sometimes both have to work. If both work, both should help at home.

But that doesn't mean a man can't cook, clean, etc. My son was raised to be independent because he might have to do it all or at least help in a relationship.

You asked who else is going to look after a man. A man can do that just fine. Mom, girlfriend, wife, etc won't aleays be there

Maybe your post was just worded differently than what you meant
in my house all my kids have to learn how to use the washer and cook and do all of that because when they move out I need them to be able to look after themselves, they all know how to change a nappy and how to feed a baby, but my son also knows if he has a family he must provide for them. he has been grown up with the old fashioned values that I think keeps a relationship strong. I mean he might do something different that's up to him, and that goes for my younger son too. my daughter I've grown her up telling her she must do what she wants in life before settling down with someone. the reason I do this is because she has also been grown up with old fashioned views and she will have to put her family first. that's if she wants too all could change when she grows up. I will also tell her to pick wisely.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:37 PM

Whatever legal age differences two (or however many) fully self-aware people are okay with, are acceptable to me.

I suspect I personally could enjoy someone fully matured, any age from about 25 on. I've never met anyone who I can seriously imagine as MATE material that young, theoretically someone might learn enough about themselves and life to be on a par with me by that age.

The thing is, maturity is NOT directly linked to age in any way. Some people older than I am, are still emotionally and functionally like five year olds. Selfish, resentful, and still set on the idea that the world owes them a fulfilled fantasy. Some people younger than I am, are farther along than I am, and find ME to be too....something.

That someone decides to ask this question with the form "Is it acceptable," begs the question... who is the authority that we are trying to please?

couldn't think of another word lol

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:33 PM

the woman should show her husband respect and loyalty especially if he's breaking his back getting those bills paid. she should look after him and the children because he is looking after them.

I agree until this statement

i mean who else is going to look after him if the wife doesn't. that's equal

Not sure if this is how you meant it (if not I apologize) but men are capable of taking care of themselves just as women are. That would be equal under feminism IMO

Heck I know men who cook better than me and love to cook. More power to them. In all of my relationships, the men did most of the cooking and I would do all the cleaning (love to clean)

I would never want my partner or husband to come home from work then cook his own meal or clean anything. he would have to sit relax after a hard days work and break open a bottle of red with the dinner I cooked him and a hot bath I ran for him. I know it sounds old fashioned but its a sign of appreciation on my part. for what he does for me.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:23 PM

the woman should show her husband respect and loyalty especially if he's breaking his back getting those bills paid. she should look after him and the children because he is looking after them. i mean who else is going to look after him if the wife doesn't. that's equal

Thank you for the kind words of support to my article. I think that in any relationship both the man and the woman need to respect and value each other. In fact there has been a recent study where as soon as one partner has contempt for the other... eventually the relationship ends in a divorce.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid in this world men have become seen as a burden and a hinderance for women. Anyone who looks at the feminist's posts will see that if they look honestly. Unfortunately, most men see this too, which is why MGTOW is gaining momentum. MGTOW is not about going back to the table to discuss things with feminists - it's about walking away and NEVER coming back to the table at all. It's about men living their lives for themselves like feminists have done.

Ultimately... if feminists want to run the civilization... they will. They'll just have to do it without men.

you would be surprised at how many women think the same as you.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:17 PM
big men rock bigsmile

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:07 PM

Linda Evans - Big Valley era 60's - 70's

Linda Evans - Dynasty 80's

Sam Elliott - early years in 'Lifeguard' the movie

Sam Elliott - Big Lebowski movie

isn't he that man of ghost rider?

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 03:03 PM