Community > Posts By > mom333

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:38 AM

I know exactly where your coming from, I too thought things were set I was on a particular path with him and the kids, when it all stopped I too felt the guilt, didn't help my brother said I probably deserved what I got and I should of shut my mouth. its true you cant change someone if they don't want to. I spent about a month watching out the window every night for a couple of hours to make sure he didn't come back. I feel bad for my kids sometimes but then I say hey im doing my best and that's what matters.

You will certainly succeed in your present endeavor. With good wishes of your 'friends' and by strength of that 'undaunted' soul, you 'will' be instrumental in accomplishing your 'dreams'; surely!

To the 'Lady' with an 'Unflinching Courage & Determination' - GOD be with You!flowerforyou
flowerforyou

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:36 AM

everything I mean all electronics shop bought clothes, hair care products, make up, bras and shoes etc to go live self sufficient in the country.

Ummmm I lived what is called "bush lifestyle" No electricity, running water, 28 miles off the road system. I didn't give up clothes, hair products, make up, lingerie...or shoes..

I guess I would be an epic fail not taking my lingerie or shoes away from this girl
I know what you mean I would find it hard to get rid of my shoes and moisturizer lol

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:34 AM
my ideal woman is a woman not plastered in make up au naturel, long hair, light eyes, pale skin, and sweet. I don't know who that is but her.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:29 AM
everything I mean all electronics shop bought clothes, hair care products, make up, bras and shoes etc to go live self sufficient in the country.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:08 AM
more men than most love waking up to someone cuddly and warm. love yourself and others will love you.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:01 AM
Edited by mom333 on Mon 05/04/15 08:01 AM
note to self remember to wear some sort of sports bra under my swimming costume or get a new costume, because if it happens again I could be arrested rofl

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 06:51 AM
if you took away religion completely?

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 06:27 AM
my ideal man is peter kay I totally think he's adorable.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 05:57 AM

So I'm a man who has been single now for 6 years. And even though I'm use to being alone and most of the time feel like I'm going to spend the rest of my life that way, I still try to find somebody. Has anybody but me ever wondered why? Why do we feel the need to pair off with someone? Why do we get lonely even when we are use to being alone. Just wierd questions I ask myself some nights lol
ooooo what you need is one of my chicken stews and pint baaaaaaby :wink:
seriously tho don't worry about being alone there are plenty of people out there and you will bump into one that suits you just fine :smile:

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 05:55 AM

So I'm a man who has been single now for 6 years. And even though I'm use to being alone and most of the time feel like I'm going to spend the rest of my life that way, I still try to find somebody. Has anybody but me ever wondered why? Why do we feel the need to pair off with someone? Why do we get lonely even when we are use to being alone. Just wierd questions I ask myself some nights lol
ooooo what you need is one of my chicken stews and pint baaaaaaby :wink:

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 03:28 PM

I think I look like raspusha from the film norbit, and im going to end up as Sherman's mom from the film nutty professor, I don't have a problem with that Sherman's mom is lovely and bubbly.

this mama? hahaha well ya do not happy

hahahaha that is my future cos im the younger version of that. i actually do the clapping when im at their school for something hahahaha.

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 03:17 PM
I think I look like raspusha from the film norbit, and im going to end up as Sherman's mom from the film nutty professor, I don't have a problem with that Sherman's mom is lovely and bubbly.

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 03:02 PM

2old2 stated >>>
Well, certainly...but out of that group --- net work a coop of exchange babysitting; barter nights out so someone can get out and exchange nights with some other mother so she can go another night!

See...that's where I was headed with that 'Single Parent Group'; you've gotta network your social structure that you have access too! People that you know and that your children know; at least try it for an hour or 2 to get it going --- bring it up when you get together next time --- see how many might be interested in barter/time share baby sitting to be able to get out of the house and 'LET THAT HAIR DOWN' LOL

mom333 stated >>>
I never even thought of that, im going to bring it up at the next meeting on Friday and see what happens. thank you for the advice it really helped. flowerforyou

I grew up learning how to 'BARTER'; big on barter...swapping something I could do/something I had in order to obtain something that I needed without having to spend $$ for it. Being rather poor and with 6 siblings on a rural farm...made us flexible that way! Great skill set to teach those kids too! :wink:
I think ill teach them that just before they leave home as they for sure would use that kind of magic on me lol

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:59 PM
fifty shades
fifty shades darker
fifty shades freed
the ties that bind by Vanessa duries
blue angel nights by margarete von falkensee
since ive started reading again my tastes have become very singular lol

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:48 PM

Well, certainly...but out of that group --- net work a coop of exchange babysitting; barter nights out so someone can get out and exchange nights with some other mother so she can go another night!

See...that's where I was headed with that 'Single Parent Group'; you've gotta network your social structure that you have access too! People that you know and that your children know; at least try it for an hour or 2 to get it going --- bring it up when you get together next time --- see how many might be interested in barter/time share baby sitting to be able to get out of the house and 'LET THAT HAIR DOWN' LOL
I never even thought of that, im going to bring it up at the next meeting on Friday and see what happens. thank you for the advice it really helped. flowerforyou

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:35 PM

I was a single parent {of 1 son 4months until he was almost 3}; do they have any 'Single Parent Groups' in your area...something that you could arrange a bowling/skating - fun play date to greet & meet other single parents at?

I go to a group every Friday now, and there are trips, im going on one with the kids on Saturday. but they all have family units and chat for at least an hour about how they went round to his and hers, and how they went out the other night for a drink etc and then when they ask me its like well ive been living the same day for years now lol. I love my kids but you can have too much of a good thing. momma needs to let her hair down lol.

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:30 PM

she's dead ya know..so uh ya thanks a lot bigsmile

I was with him for 20 years, tried counseling, bawling, nagging, screaming, ranting and raving for change

but finally figured out you cannot change someone who does not want to change

I was the one who filed and it about killed me to do it
always swore up and down that I would never do that to my children

I was a mess of a woman that first year
one minute hostile and angry , the next bursting into tears
panicking over whether or not I could do this single mom thing
guilty over how it was going to affect my kids

went thru this whole mourning process over the loss of my marriage

the kids are getting older and this was supposed to be our golden years
the second honeymoon time when you grow closer together as couple
and your kids go off to college
when you see couple buy a big camper or motorcycles and go travel and have fun together ya know?

I know exactly where your coming from, I too thought things were set I was on a particular path with him and the kids, when it all stopped I too felt the guilt, didn't help my brother said I probably deserved what I got and I should of shut my mouth. its true you cant change someone if they don't want to. I spent about a month watching out the window every night for a couple of hours to make sure he didn't come back. I feel bad for my kids sometimes but then I say hey im doing my best and that's what matters.

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 02:12 PM
for a social life, well at least to go out for the night every other week or so. im feeling really bad because I feel like I shouldn't complain and just get on with it. but the thing is im so tired now on the night that I go straight to sleep or just look up at the ceiling if I cant sleep, when I do that I come on here to chat. i have no sitting id have to hire and i don't want a stranger looking after my kids alone like that. are there any other single moms out there who are feeling the same right now. (i know i cant get a social life at the minute but im just feeling a little tired and wanted a rant because i have no wine in lol)

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 12:11 PM
deciding to give my life to looking after him and the kids.

mom333's photo
Sun 05/03/15 12:02 PM

Bram stokers Dracula not the typical love story but still a goodie
one of my favorite vampire movies happy :thumbsup:
do you think Gary oldman is super fit ?
not anymore that dude is old noway

hahaha but I have always liked vampire movies and this one was very well made and he did a great job playing Dracula :thumbsup:
hahahaha old man. do you like that film queen of the dammed ( I think I know what your gonna say ) lol