Community > Posts By > mom333

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:53 AM
winning

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:42 AM

Well I am miffed
Ran my name through a couple of the search engines..
No results...tears
lol same here all I got was Spanish and the borjha family

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:38 AM
winning

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:32 AM
what does borgha mean that the name of my daughter

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:29 AM

We had it is the 6th grade as part of " home economics" class. I learned to sew, cook and for the sex Ed part it was the " birds & the bees stuff and as a grand finale we watched a film on 2 dogs humping.

now that's doggy style lol

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:27 AM
winning

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:22 AM
winning

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:17 AM
winning

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 11:13 AM
is going too old though detrimental to the relationship though especially when children are involved?

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 10:12 AM
what do you think are acceptable age gaps for people in there 30s ?

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 10:02 AM

Robbie Williams. I know he isn't the best of choices, but I like the way he jokes about a lot of the time. He has a sense of humour. I'm not always that sure of him though. I just like his playfulness.

Oh yes, please!!!
Funny thing is I didn't like him at all at first, but dang, he's hot, cute and sexy!
His choice of album title "The Ego has Landed" still makes me laugh laugh
are you sure if you two did get together and you were in hospital having his child he might just start promoting an album laugh

Wait a minute ... a child? noway No no no... NO more babies!!!
Not even Robbie William's, sod that!
laugh

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:59 AM

Robbie Williams. I know he isn't the best of choices, but I like the way he jokes about a lot of the time. He has a sense of humour. I'm not always that sure of him though. I just like his playfulness.

Oh yes, please!!!
Funny thing is I didn't like him at all at first, but dang, he's hot, cute and sexy!
His choice of album title "The Ego has Landed" still makes me laugh laugh
are you sure if you two did get together and you were in hospital having his child he might just start promoting an album laugh

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:56 AM

If I knew the answer to that question, I wouldn't be on a dating site would I? what :laughing:
what qualities, looks etc slaphead

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:50 AM

it should be taught in schools and they should show child birth videos to both male and female students too. people might think its harsh to do that but its what happens after sex if you don't use something, its real and gets the message across. also showing what these diseases can do if protection is not used. hopefully these teens will if not wait then use something, and wait till there older to actually have babies. they only teach at the min in uk schools the ins and outs of sex really (no pun intended) I got my real info from dirty mags I kept under my bed lol. these days too teens boys are growing up thinking the girls there going out with will do the things that they see on the internet they think that that's what happens really. it was actually in the papers here, plus they would be better prepared for it.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:47 AM
it should be taught in schools and they should show child birth videos to both male and female students too. people might think its harsh to do that but its what happens after sex if you don't use something, its real and gets the message across. also showing what these diseases can do if protection is not used. hopefully these teens will if not wait then use something, and wait till there older to actually have babies. they only teach at the min in uk schools the ins and outs of sex really (no pun intended) I got my real info from dirty mags I kept under my bed lol. these days too teens boys are growing up thinking the girls there going out with will do the things that they see on the internet they think that that's what happens really. it was actually in the papers here.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:19 AM
showing signs of being too effeminate definatly

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:14 AM

Very true mom333
My ex husband had grown up seeing violence in his entire family and they still support him to this very day it's sad... And this is why change is hard because they have people accepting the behaviour
that's the same with my ex his family is accepting too of beating your woman, and so is mine so yeah lol its more common than people think.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 09:02 AM
it depends, some men and women want you to fall into line and do what your told like my ex. others want to take their frustrations out on you. in some cultures it widely accepted in my family its accepted im ashamed to say. trying to get someone to change if they have grown up thinking its right is hard.

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:52 AM
winning

mom333's photo
Mon 05/04/15 08:41 AM

everything I mean all electronics shop bought clothes, hair care products, make up, bras and shoes etc to go live self sufficient in the country.

Ummmm I lived what is called "bush lifestyle" No electricity, running water, 28 miles off the road system. I didn't give up clothes, hair products, make up, lingerie...or shoes..

I guess I would be an epic fail not taking my lingerie or shoes away from this girl
I know what you mean I would find it hard to get rid of my shoes and moisturizer lol

Up here a lot of us do live quite close to the land. We hunt and fish for our winter meats...We can and freeze a lot of the stuff we will need through the winter...

So maybe not quite an epic fail...

OH gawd yes I am not doing with out my lotions...
see I love to get a bargain, I would love to get my own meat and get it in the freezer. and without the moisturizer I would definitely turn to stone lol