Fri 10/10/14 09:24 PM
Great topic! love

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 08:56 PM

drinks

Talking about awkward ...:tongue:

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:43 PM

Here we go again.....sorry man this one of those topics that gets started every few days....you really need to sift through the topics and you find your answers...

In short....be humourous and respectful....small talk is how every meaningful conversation starts..

True, but also if she suggests a coffee and chat in person after a while and you come with "sorry but I am busy now" excuse first and then do nothing after the second suggestion (bigger than a Hollywood sign), you shouldn't be surprised if she stops replying to your messages.

That type of behavior may suggest one of the two things:
1) You were not interested to meet in person to begin with, but you were too polite to ignore her or tell her that
or
2) You are playing some kind of mind games (hard to get comes to mind)

If you are too busy to meet someone and never have time, what are you doing on online dating site where you are supposed to eventually meet in person?

So it is not just the start, but also the finish that counts!

My 5 cents. :smile:

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:18 PM
Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli - Time to Say Goodbye (Con te partiro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqYG3f4PaWc&list=RDSqYG3f4PaWc

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:11 PM

rofl

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:09 PM

Good one! I didn't read the profile, so I'll simply trust you it is his brother.:laughing:

If memory serves me, their introductory thread was looking for women

as a tag-team.

Oh, OK, OK!

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:06 PM
Oh, now I've seen a profile and my reply would be:

"!!!!"

(to both of them, brothers or not):smile:

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 07:03 PM

There's a LOT of special people, here, OP.

Hope you find your special one! Oh, and that your brother finds his special one, too!

drinks

Good one! I didn't read the profile, so I'll simply trust you it is his brother.:laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:41 PM

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 06:34 PM

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 01:20 PM

Per-election cold calls! "I'M NOT GONA TELL YOU WHO I'D VOTE FOR, I'M TRYING TO EAT DINNER, NOW STOP CALLING!!!!!!!"mad explode frustrated

I hate those calls. I simply do not answer, but they still call again and again and again... whoa

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 01:15 PM

Rude people can make me angry. Not often. I learned how not to allow them to get to me. :tongue:

I meet that kind of people often at work....

Ouch! Take care and brush them off politely (if possible). :wink:

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 01:04 PM
waving Have a great day! :smile:

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 12:14 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 10/10/14 12:19 PM
Single dads who contacted me on this site mostly wanted NSA but were not upfront about it. However, one shouldn't generalise, so let me say that some of them also have stated on their profiles that they are looking for intimate encounters, only.

Some left marriage and children questions with "no answer" in their profiles and some didn't even put their photo or wrote anything - they just clicked on an invitation to become friends without even reading my profile first!? If they have read it, they would take a guessing out of an equation since I was upfront and quite clear about what I am looking for and what I am NOT looking for.

That is my experience with single dads here. I do not want to make any conclusions since everyone's experience is different. I am just sharing mine here. So, please, hold the fire!:smile:

Single dad/mom or not, I believe everyone should first create their own profile, put some photos and at least basic answers to the questions and read a profile of a person they would like to contact.

Single parents might also be upfront and tell the person they contact about their kids, how old they are and if they are still living with them because kids are important and these are the questions they should normally expect when meeting someone online or offline.

I believe honesty is the best policy, especially if you are looking for a serious relationship, so why not say it upfront and skip playing games? Others will find out anyways, so why complicate things?

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 11:07 AM
Interesting answers and some seem to be honest, too.
I'll keep reading. :smile:

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 10:30 AM

Good morning all you beautiful minds...love smooched :heart: smitten

Nice! Thanks for posting it. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 10:16 AM

...when his eyes speak volumes that make words seem so pale.

That is when you know you are accepted and appreciated just as you are and feel the same way about that one whose eyes enjoy the same view.

no photo
Fri 10/10/14 05:34 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 10/10/14 05:33 AM
Good morning Minglers. :smile:

no photo
Sun 10/05/14 09:11 AM
Yes, scammers can be so funny LOL :laughing:

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 21 22