no photo
Sat 10/25/14 10:24 AM

So you think that you are fishing in a wrong water?

Perhaps it is not the water or a bait, but an inpatient fisherman we have here?

I am not suggesting re-enacting of Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea, but a bit more practical tactic which includes use of mail filters.

Good luck with your catch!

laugh I found mine here.

Oh lucky you! I wonder if I stepped on a mine. :laughing:

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 10:10 AM
http://youtu.be/dkgtA30tZn8

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 09:46 AM

A nice lady friend that actually lives in America and or the state her profile said she is in would be nice.

I am no wizard- I do not know the future. I do know all good things can grow from a great friendship.

I did not come here looking for a date/ mate etc. This site came up in google search for global chat rooms- thought had to join for them to open up but is not the case. This site or profiles seem mostly fake and 99% scammers.

Geez I was just looking for chat rooms and a lady to have nice conversation with- was lonely is just the facts.. Do not deserve the garbage and wasted time tho- have seen 10 scams by some said 35 women in a week. Talked with said 35 women- 100% bullchit and scams- pretty sad :(

I am a fisherman- will hang around a lil longer and keep my line in the water- might catch something nice-- catch nothing if not try is for sure- am about sick of slimy ells tho- lol :P :)

So you think that you are fishing in a wrong water?

Perhaps it is not the water or a bait, but an inpatient fisherman we have here?

I am not suggesting re-enacting of Hemingway's The Old Man and the Sea, but a bit more practical tactic which includes use of mail filters.

Good luck with your catch!

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 09:45 AM

A nice lady friend that actually lives in America and or the state her profile said she is in would be nice.

I am no wizard- I do not know the future. I do know all good things can grow from a great friendship.

I did not come here looking for a date/ mate etc. This site came up in google search for global chat rooms- thought had to join for them to open up but is not the case. This site or profiles seem mostly fake and 99% scammers.

Geez I was just looking for chat rooms and a lady to have nice conversation with- was lonely is just the facts.. Do not deserve the garbage and wasted time tho- have seen 10 scams by some said 35 women in a week. Talked with said 35 women- 100% bullchit and scams- pretty sad :(

I am a fisherman- will hang around a lil longer and keep my line in the water- might catch something nice-- catch nothing if not try is for sure- am about sick of slimy ells tho- lol :P :)

We all get these scammers and some of our friends here have had hundreds write to them... in time with your experience in hearing all those ******** stories that they tell you, you will know how to tell the difference...might even need to consult you on that seeing as you have had so so many.

Good to see you in the forums...you will find the genuine ones here! So, you need not look elsewhere....hang around a little longer and you might catch something!

Good advice Ame! flowerforyou waving

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 09:08 AM

Fireball - PITBULL FT JOHN RYAN
Sooooooooo love that song

I saw, I came, I conquered
Or should I say, I saw, I conquered, I came

Makes you wonder what Caesar really meant to say bigsmile

Hmm, I'd rather not guess, but I have a feeling it wouldn't be too hard to find an answer.:laughing:

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 09:01 AM
http://youtu.be/4MR6D7tL38U

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 08:35 AM

troubles

How did you find out about my middle name?!
No secrets on Mingle, eh?:laughing:

that's why I should change that comment to : I found her , I am not looking anymore ....

I wonder if someone should open Lost & Found topic. I still have no idea how Minglers find (out about) some things...
I am a bit lost now.

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 08:27 AM

Seems like no mention if any illness or health issues .Its good to be open a real friend or companion will accept you and your story

Excuse me for noticing that your words do not sound very sincere coming from someone who is a mother hiding a marital status while looking for man for an intimate encounter.

Just in case you were not aware of it, let me mention that there are tests that can give you answers regarding any STD questions you might have.

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 08:10 AM
Should Lady Godiva's mysterious Halloween date consider the matching costume?

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 07:58 AM

how about lady godiva. i guarantee i guarantee that if you don't get a horse, the rest of the costume is free

(bulldog double guarantee - patent pending)

If I may notice, that is quite creative costume.:laughing:

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 07:48 AM

troubles

How did you find out about my middle name?!
No secrets on Mingle, eh?:laughing:

no photo
Sat 10/25/14 07:45 AM
I am not looking for, but looking at someone and thinking...

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 05:18 PM

nomindgames, i think you're working through it and going in the right direction! respect is not a right, it's earned, maybe if more people tried that it would be a kinder world. good luck :) flowerforyou

I hope I am getting somewhere. I guess time will tell...
Thanks! flowers

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 05:10 PM

nope. No grammatical errors. flowers

Thanks! flowers

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 04:29 PM
http://youtu.be/SdFHGFkyew4

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 04:25 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 10/24/14 04:27 PM
http://youtu.be/_H4TlDxXxVk

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 01:32 PM

when you limit your self to a 50 miles that nocks out 99.9% of anybody on or of the forums.just thinin.

that's a good idea , yet I have a problem ...
I really want to activate this filter , but there is a lady which I like and i am waiting for her to send me some message , she lives 51 miles away , so what can I do in this case .
thanks in advance

Add each other on your friends lists first and than activate the filters.

can't I just add an extra one mile to the filter so to start it 51 miles away instead of 50 ? even if that extra mile was paid , I don't mind

I wish I could do the same! Miles, d**n miles...

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 01:16 PM

This is like watching someone ask which brand of muffins they can stuff their face with to help them lose weight: you're just not quite getting the self fulfilling prophecy that is your life.

Trust, what risk? What? Trust the wrong person and you may have to tell them to go away? Woe is you.

Open yourself to others, what vulnerability? What? You might shed a tear over someone else's concerns instead of wholly your own intellectual environment?

Military journalist? You still sound like a wallflower to me. This military journalism didn't happen to be entirely based at a desk with a typewriter did it?

I tender you have to be somewhat detached from reality to foster the ignorant sociological cultivation that some men among all men have tried to simply get in your pants elicits there must be a pot of gold between your legs and thus, something of value is something which can be stolen. But it's a delusion. You actually lose nothing with these oh-so-gigantic risks of diving headlong into whatever circumstantial relationships take your fancy.

A kitten trembling over the boogeyman amongst adults isn't cute anymore, it's disturbing. You should've grown out of it. The "drama" you find many men mentioning they prefer to avoid in relationships is what it is. This is just your theatre, a drama show.

There is no risk. There is no vulnerability. They're both completely in your head.
What you've concisely outlined by any other terms, is simply electing to be afraid to cry over others, and afraid to enjoy yourself with others, unless it's on your terms and has no utterly independent interactivity from them.
It suggests a relationship with you consists of dancing for the puppet master. Now that is no fun. It's a lot like hanging around a vicious child.

And honour would be a pattern of behaviour illustrating moral code of conduct, eg. about the third time you've routinely defended another in whatever fashion you might be thus described.
Bravery would be a willingness to readily enter an apparently untenable circumstance where prudent, eg. one of those situations defending another required you to get within striking distance of a neurotoxic snake to get between it and a toddler, with no time to think or be tremendously tactical, just all ape and hope for the best (of course you might be tactically proficient enough generally to have had previous evasion training and some familiarity with most dangerous species, either way you're more likely to survive a bite than a toddler so there's really no question as to objective obligation as a member of the human community).

Just as potentially offending strangers in the occasional wake up call might be considered brave if one notes being an inherently social species, it's hardly as survivalistic as sucking up to everybody you meet. But then, since any associate fear would be all in my head, what is there to risk but the chance of common enlightenment?
Look at that, an example of proficiency in relationships. Handle my words or don't, up to you. Like everything else in your world.

Like the relationship you're in or don't really doesn't have anything to do with the other person. Asking yourself how to trust when you find trust difficult is like asking how to safely put your arm in a lion's mouth, it's a lion, you don't put your arm in its mouth. Finding a particular person difficult to trust is the parts of yourself you're not listening to saying this is the wrong person. Since there's nothing to lose among adults by trusting anyone at all with anything at all (because adults make insurances regarding anything important), that means it's just a statement that you don't really like that person for this relationship. That's all. It's distaste, not mistrust.
See how it's all on you?

Trust comes automatically when it's actually about trust. There is quite simply no risk to it.

I wouldn't agree that there is no risk and no vulnerability among adults because adults make insurances regarding anything important. If it was the case there wouldn't be so many divorces.

You made this an issue of control and domination, which is also wrong. The condition of reciprocity tipped you off so you needed to put me down, assign me an unsuitable role of a kitten trembling over the boogeyman disassociated from reality (which is just one step from calling me delusional) and felt an urge to intellectually burry me.

Because I concluded if someone hasn't earned trust I shouldn't give it based on wishful thinking or something?

No, but because of an incorrect conclusion that I believe I have a pot of gold between my legs.

I must admit that your style of verbally putting down the person you disliked for any reason and who never even addressed you directly is quite remarkable, but I have seen better.

A man with an undoubtful intelligence and education level, besides choosing the words, might also be advised to more carefully choose a target of his rage.

P.S.
Since English is not my first language, it is possible that I made some spelling errors, however, based on your reaction, I think I didn't make judgement errors.

Feel free to continue with finding spelling errors or pointing at grammar flows if you find it entertaining.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 12:43 PM
or

In men's English: if it doesn't work call a lawyer.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 12:12 PM

Difference between "that was great, let's do it again" and "never again" can be easily defined:

if 1=sad2 and slaphead >sad2
than 1+1=2{smile2}

2+1= if =smile2+smile2+1smile2

than 2+1=1+2{smile2}

if =smile2+smile2+sad2

or =smile2+sad2+sad2

than 2+1=1slaphead

"Never again" may become "single again". Actually two, three or even four singles, depending on a situation of those involved.

lmfao!

GoTo
/end IF

oops Missed it! Thanks!
rofl

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22