no photo
Mon 10/20/14 11:33 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Mon 10/20/14 11:37 AM
It is so comforting to know some people who would gladly burn me for my less than conventional, more heretic than strictly Christian/Catholic beliefs are not in position to do so.

I agree with Manskirt on this one:" Sex should not be something that is tested just because you went out two or three times."

Marriage is a commitment. One doesn't need a ceremony to show the world s/he is in such a relationship. Just living it is enough. There is no need to show anything to the whole world.

I have seen many common low relationships based on mutual respect and trust. I have also seen those who call themselves Christian preaching others about morality and what not, while not living what they preach.

I have come to a conclusion that traditional marriage is the not the only right way.

So, please, live your own life and let others live theirs. If you can't resist an urge to burn something after reading my comment, may I suggest a barbeque?

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 10:33 AM

I just celebrated my 68th birthday by falling and breaking a rib. Not that THAT has anything to do with anything.

I enjoy the company of a woman near my own age. In Mingle2 my parameters are 65 - 68. Seriously. Whoever said a 68 year old fellow lacks confidence was blowing smoke.

I live alone because I PREFER to live alone rather than with the wrong person.

I would be a good "catch" so to speak. Do not be afraid of me, I am one of the good guys!

Joe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!smile2 flowerforyou waving
and the best of luck with your quest!

I think you made a smart choice - better alone than with a wrong person.

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 10:23 AM
Thanks for posting it. I loved it! flowerforyou

Miss my mom too ...

(((HUGS)))):thumbsup:

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 10:15 AM

I am volunteering for a halloween carnival sponsored by my church and the volunteers dress up. We are not allowed to be scary. I want a costume that will not take a lot of time to make or put on. I do not like store bought costumes. I want something creative, but inexpensive, something that will flatter my body, but not be seductive for respect of my church and the kids.

Can you help me with some ideas, keeping in mind that I will be active: bending over, squatting, chasing objects, etc?

Some kids cartoon character maybe? Why not just ask the kids about their favorite cartoons and they might give you an idea?

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 10:09 AM

i am not looking

How do you read forums without looking, unless you are using text-t0-speech? spock

some cheating is allowed :tongue:

OK, OK ... :laughing:

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 09:48 AM

i am not looking

How do you read forums without looking, unless you are using text-t0-speech? spock

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 09:46 AM

I'm a nice guy usually means the opposite.

So true! :laughing:

Now, let me say I am nice. rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 09:44 AM

Don't give up on love, it'��s so very real and beautiful. Spend time getting to know people (not online) that share your beliefs and values, and maybe someday you'��ll fall in love with the right guy. Or maybe it'��ll be love at first sight or second sight or something. You'��ll know you'��re in love when you know that you want to be with him for eternity. Best wishes and good luck!

Thanks.flowerforyou The best of luck to you too.waving

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 09:41 AM
Welcome to Mingle. Good luck with your quest. smile2

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 09:04 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Mon 10/20/14 09:06 AM

why are all relationships based on sex and physical attraction before accually getting 2 kno some1.. am i being old fashioned by wanting 2 meet a gentleman who accually likes me for who i am and not just wat i look like.. y is it so hard 2 meet some1 nice??

Yes it is hard to find what you are looking for.

I often asked myself same questions you did.

I have come to a conclusion there is nothing wrong with me just because I am willing to take time to get to know someone, let the relationship take its course and expect the same from the other side.

If it's meant to be it will happen, but I am not frustrated because of not finding a soul mate as I used to be.

Companionship is fine, too. If it turns into a friendship or more, even better.

I am not willing to be something I am not in order to be accepted by someone, especially in a serious relationship. So, those who would just waste my time get no reply.

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 08:54 AM

Old fashioned would not be in "text talk"......like "saying" "to" instead of the number 2.

Sorry (pet peeve)...that being said...YES I think the "art" of courting is certainly a lost one.

You might be wrong because those of us who do not like texting learn to use those abbreviations to send and/or reply to the messages and keep going on with their lives, in order not to waste time on texting.

I'll use 2 instead of two, but prefer to have a normal call and TALK less often, rather than exchange those messages.
Why even talk too long If we can meet, not every day, but as often as possible?

That's what I tell my friends all the time, but it's useless, since almost everyone switched to texting these days.

I don't like it. Old fashioned...what can I do?

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 08:42 AM
Welcome to Mingle. I wish you to find what you are looking for. waving

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 08:32 AM
I am not here for the same reasons you are. My taste is pretty much like dcastelmissy's.
However, I appreciate being upfront and clear about what you are looking for and calling it what it is - an intimate encounter, not a date, friendship or relationship.

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 08:18 AM

Topic: Dating/1nite stands/long term relationship??
txone13:"
Would love to hear what you ladies think of this topic.?? I be interested knowing what you think..."

Do you mean If enough ladies want one night stands, why waste time on relationships?

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 02:07 PM

Thank you NoMindGames.. flowerforyou One of my favourites as well :) It's in my living room

Hmmm... if I only knew that address...:laughing:
JUST KIDDING!!!!rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 01:50 PM
Welcome to Mingle!waving

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 01:48 PM
I loved this one the most:

Thanks for posting your art-work and keep creating!smile2 flowerforyouwaving

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 01:38 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Sun 10/19/14 01:38 PM

I don't need an excuse... bite me..lmao..drinker

Great! Now I am thinking of buying this T-shirt.:laughing:

, making it a main photo in my profile and then posting on one topic. Won't tell which one, so do not ask!

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 01:32 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Sun 10/19/14 01:38 PM
Double post!

no photo
Sun 10/19/14 01:11 PM
RATING

There is a nice photo, no "ask me" or "no answer" replies, you simply and clearly expressed yourself and explained what you are looking for. Thumb up and good luck with your quest!waving

Would you be so kind to rate my profile now? Thanks in advance!smile2

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 21 22