no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:55 AM

Ouch I was a bit offtopic Sorry!

On a topic, age matters to me. I can't even imagine dating someone my father's age.
But it's me. Age difference might not have the same importance to everyone.

Yes, true. For me 4 - 6 years either way is sort of it.
Big age gap can be pretty chit for both partners socially. I've know a woman who's partner was barely 2 years older than her daughter. Her kids weren't too happy. Plus wherever you go, ppl will think he's your son.
Oh well .. we've gone over this subject so many times here ..
To each his own ..
flowerforyou

Couldn't agree more! flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:53 AM
Welcome to Mingle. waving

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:52 AM
You've seen it. You can't un-see it!

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:36 AM
@shahwaz134

What is love?

You will know when you feel it.

Sometimes it comes slowly, sometimes it happens suddenly, but it always changes everything in you and around you.

World looks like a much better place when you fall in love.

You'll see when it comes.

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:25 AM
Ouch I was a bit offtopic Sorry!

On a topic, age matters to me. I can't even imagine dating someone my father's age.
But it's me. Age difference might not have the same importance to everyone.

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:23 AM

i used to , it has been long time since i made a non-digital piece of art

Digital art can be impressive. I wonder how an architect would perceive 3D movie like Avatar, for example.

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:12 AM
So intelligent guy!

YMBR

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 08:08 AM

yes , i am an architect , and my hands should always be ready to draw new plans , we call each new plan (Mission)
pitchfork

Thanks for clarification! Besides plans do you draw anything else? Perhaps landscapes or portraits?

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 07:58 AM
LOL Fine, thanksflowerforyou

HAY?

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 07:56 AM

maintenance is essential , but the most important is using them regularly , so they will be always ready to the next mission :banana:

Mission...!?

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 07:49 AM
It wasn't me?

IBY smile2

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 07:33 AM
Welcome to Mingle.

no photo
Sat 10/18/14 07:16 AM

i have no missing pieces !!huh
it's all there fixed and functioning properly bigsmile

Sounds almost like bragging.:laughing:
On the other hand, as long as you keep a great maintenance, you won't need any fixing. So it is win-win either way.
Good for you!smile2

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 06:48 PM

Laughing ... Crystal .. You should post that video everyday till Xmas . Boys don't forget to ask Santa for a blowjob :-)

Hihi, it's my fav Christmas song.
Boys asking for a BJ ... guess us girls best start working on our Christmas outfits ... red and a bit of white .. good choice of colours for something very spicy!

(((Leigh))) waving

I am going to rock my favorite Gnome's world...I mean chair, this Christmas. bigsmile

smitten

Rock and Fleta sitting in a tree
K.....I.....S.....S.....I.....N....G... :banana:
First comes love, then comes marriage
Here comes Fleta with a baby carriage...:heart: love drinker

hehehe....waving

I Adore Them Both!!!
Good Luck To Bothflowerforyou waving :heart:

I'm Just getting to know "The Rock"smitten ...But her, her I love!!:heart: love ......

Luck, love and happiness to this couple!!drinker

All the best to both of these two great people!smile2 waving

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 06:44 PM

Laughing ... Crystal .. You should post that video everyday till Xmas . Boys don't forget to ask Santa for a blowjob :-)

Oh what a gay...or is it...gay?.. .wait no ... a guy song!!??? what

oops Oh well, I'll just say jolly :laughing: and avoid the g-word since English is not my first language.

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 06:22 PM

Awww ((Soufie))......I've dated one or two of those myself....Fortunately didn't get trapped into marrying one though...I'm sorry you did!flowerforyou

I walked the day he turned violent. Filed for divorce
within the hour. Never looked back.

And you are right NoMindGamesPlease, you can learn to
spot being in the presence of a sociopath.

Get away as fast as you can.

Thanks. That is a good advice.

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 05:47 PM

unless your doing it for the cash
their are many... who will do this in a second ... and try an get something from the other ...they may not have had before in their own life and pretend to love them ...

Yes, I understand, but on the other hand I remember someone who pretended to wear size S when, after repeated trying it on, store manager brought same outfits size XXL and made a suggestion...
Long story short - I never went shopping with this person again. And it was only about person's actual size!

Imagine the reaction in a far more painful moment of realization! Especially if the situation involves any money and expectations that were not met.

Renovations can be very expensive.

[/quot. thats why i want the new VETTE befor i say I DO.frustrated

Now, that's called thinking in advance!:laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 05:39 PM

I had an ex, who unfortunately, learned to talk, but never learned to shut up.
Literally, from the nanosecond her eyes opened in the morning, until she drifted off to sleep at night.
I've avoided hyper- kinetic personalities ever since.

Oh...the wiring issue, maybe?

Men and women express their taught and feelings in different ways. It can cause a misunderstanding. But when there is a will, there is also a way.

Women sometimes speak too much because they are not satisfied with something. When the rant stops it usually means they gave up trying to deal with it, whatever it may be.

Sometimes men do not hear or do not want to hear when they are asked (not) to do something in plain English. Some men simply do not listen, some act as if they do not understand and ask for an explanation.
When they get an explanation, if they still stick to (for example) an annoying habit they have, women sometimes continue ranting, as if it will change anything. Once they realize it won't change a thing they become silent. That's not a good sign.

Of course, I do not know anything about you or about your ex, so I am talking generally. Do not take it personally, please.

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 05:33 PM

surprised You dated Howard Hughes!!???!!!!

Gladly would have exchanged the two as Hughes was not a sociopath :-)

Awww ((Soufie))......I've dated one or two of those myself....Fortunately didn't get trapped into marrying one though...I'm sorry you did!flowerforyou

Thanks God you didn't! :thumbsup:

((((MindGames))))...Thank you!flowerforyou :heart:

You are welcome.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 10/17/14 05:20 PM

I do not really hate anything or anyone, but my feelings for sociopaths are hard to describe with words. A deep disgust would be a mild description.

Yes, you have that down pat. Discust. Mildly. If you lived with it long term, you would recognize it right off the bat...errr cuff. Spotlighting comes to my mind now.

It sets alarms on. It is a normal reaction. And a good one too!

It's better to be too cautious than to fall into a trap of a sociopath. Or a psychopath!

Sick puppies!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 21 22