no photo
Wed 10/15/14 04:16 PM
<<(({{[[ H U G S:thumbsup:for those who need themflowerforyou ]]}}))>>

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 08:19 AM

Message me if you can flirt only girls

OOOOOooooo...dang it. No can do. I can do many, many, MANY other things besides just flirt.

Good luck with finding a girls who "flirt only" and never eat, breathe, bathe, sleep, etc.

drinks

When there is a will, there is a way ...
http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/1041049/japanese-create-lifelike-robot-women

Yeah...but those cost money. And you know how some men feel about spending money on *women*.

:laughing:

Good point! :laughing:

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 07:56 AM

Message me if you can flirt only girls

OOOOOooooo...dang it. No can do. I can do many, many, MANY other things besides just flirt.

Good luck with finding a girls who "flirt only" and never eat, breathe, bathe, sleep, etc.

drinks

When there is a will, there is a way ...
http://www.sheknows.com/living/articles/1041049/japanese-create-lifelike-robot-women

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 03:05 PM
@larsonc

Apparently I misjudged that cook. He missed some bacon. :laughing:

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 03:02 PM

Told you... no bacon left on Photobucket. sad
Here is one of the suspects!

:tongue:

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 02:53 PM

well i know a few people on here that i have talked with have found there other half online

yes there are scammers both in real life as well as on the net <shrug>

and finding real people is hard the same as in real life or on the net

but any who
best wishes on your hunt : )

That's true. People equally pretend online and offline.

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 02:48 PM

I think the days where you could find that "Real Dates" online are over. Times that people found love or true love online have probably ended. I'd think it was beautiful then, when couples would tell how they found connection on the net, if that wasn't what it was meant for.

It took more than just attraction for different parties to find themselves, know each other, gain commitment for each other, trust, date, court and get married. That whole thing was beautiful. If love can be found on technological grounds, that breaks away the barriers or hindrances of finding real love anywhere.

It could be possible that you or I was destined to not meet our better halves face to face, but on these platforms/grounds firstly, who knows.

My prayer is those days come back alive and let the whole deceits about this medium be wiped out to the most minimal level. Finding the real people has become really difficult lately.

- Dating and spams
@RAYBRYANJOSE

I didn't have any problems finding real people, but I have not found anyone who actually wants what they say they are looking for - a real relationship, not just NSA.
But, that's fine. I really like forums and enjoy online mingling here.

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 02:38 PM
I do not believe in long distance relationships. I wouldn't even try.

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 02:35 PM

by dividing the distance between the tow partners by 2 , and looking for the nearest cafe at the created break point to meet .

Unless that Cafe happens to be in the middle of a Baghdad market

That would be the most exciting date ever , trying to figure out which one of the shoppers is the suicide bomber , and then calculating the required time to escape the explosion zone explode

... and miscalculation can potentially lead to the shortest long distance relationship ever!

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 02:24 PM
There is love, but some just won't let it into their hearts.

I wonder if Minglers in their 40-es (or older), living alone for a long period of time or after divorces that made them bitter, look for LOVE.

Sorry, but after a while I got an impression that most men here are not looking for any serious relationships to begin with.

Or maybe it is just my luck (so far)?

I do not have any expectations. Forums are great for mingling online with few nice people I've met here, so I enjoy the ride.

If someone is out there, that's great. If not? Not a big deal. Back to forums.

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 01:42 PM

When I first read the title of this thread, I thought that someone had forgotten the words to a song. laugh

Song lyrics online can help with that one:
http://www.azlyrics.com/smile2

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 01:39 PM

Maybe I should post a new topic and call it A SECRET ADMIRER?

Anyone who secretly peeks at the profile of someone they like, but doesn't dare to admit it could come and leave an anonymous message.

Dress code required. No underwear - no participation on that topic.

Would that help?

huh What is this thing you Humans call "underwear"?

Underwear refers to what you wear down under and by that we do not mean in Australia.bigsmile

So, are you saying that people in Australia don't wear underwear?

I have heard those rumors too. Perhaps I should check out Aussie's profiles on Mingle in a fact finding mission?

HHHHaaa, so its you is it????laugh laugh laugh

No, wasn't me!:laughing:

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 01:29 PM

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 01:28 PM

Nice panties, but that's NOT bacon. It's ham. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

rofl

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 01:16 PM
Welcome to Mingle. smile2

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 07:32 PM
After a short consideration I have come to a conclusion that this no underwear online encounters of a third kind do not happen exclusively among an Aussie-Minglers, but all over our beautiful planet.

In conclusion, filters shall remain up and running, while this owner of the profile on Mingle shuts down the browser to get some sleep.

Good night Minglers and thanks for helping me figure this out!:laughing: waving

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 07:19 PM

Anyone who secretly peeks at the profile of someone they like, but doesn't dare to admit it could come and leave an anonymous message.

Would that help?

Underwear refers to what you wear down under and by that we do not mean in Australia.bigsmile

So, are you saying that people in Australia don't wear underwear?

I have heard those rumors too. Perhaps I should check out Aussie's profiles on Mingle in a fact finding mission?

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 07:09 PM

Would that help?

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 07:03 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Mon 10/13/14 07:04 PM

Would that help?

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 06:53 PM

at . least they're leaving you messages..
.all they ever leave me, Are little brown bags on fire....so annoying

Put a photo of recycle bins. Perhaps they shall use them and stop leaving those brown bags?
I do not get even that. No messages. Nothing. Oh well...sad2

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 21 22