no photo
Thu 10/16/14 01:50 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Thu 10/16/14 01:54 PM

Looking for local woman

I tried that once and ended up with a loco woman. indifferent
Anyway, welcome.

Welcome to Mingle.
I am looking for a local friend too. Once I find him, I hope he won't turn into a loco:laughing:

no photo
Thu 10/16/14 01:47 PM
@green407

A bit of an offtopic, but you reminded me of another one...

On a topic - I am not sure if LDR can work. Perhaps it can for some people, but I wouln't even try.noway

no photo
Thu 10/16/14 01:25 PM
Welcome to Migle! waving

no photo
Thu 10/16/14 01:21 PM
Perhaps finding an activity companion would help? Some people who quit coming to gym alone came back with a friend and begun working out more frequently. It seems to work.

Or maybe a change of an activity? If you do not enjoy weight lifting, why not consider swimming or volley ball instead?

no photo
Thu 10/16/14 01:01 PM
Tau njupuk cat nip saka cat duka!:laughing:

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 08:22 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Wed 10/15/14 08:23 PM

I put more stock in a Magic 8 Ball.

Like this one:
http://8ball.tridelphia.net/?

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 08:03 PM

Begs the question....which head is he thinking with?

First tell us his name on Mingle.bigsmile

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 08:03 PM
rofl

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 06:00 PM

If its from someone you know and if the message merits a reply then its polite to reply..but if the message is unsolicited or unwanted then it would be silly to reply..

I agree!

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 05:58 PM

I agree Leigh,a good and well thought out message deserves the courtesy of a reply...

I disagree. No message "deserves" a reply. A message can earn a reply.

How about air miles?

P.S. I like to travel!

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 05:56 PM

I agree Leigh,a good and well thought out message deserves the courtesy of a reply...

I disagree. No message "deserves" a reply. A message can earn a reply.

How about air-miles?

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 05:47 PM

Links ?
Nah.. don't worry.. my computer was already infected with spyware laugh

rofl

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 05:45 PM

@ NoMindGamesPlease

Would that have been me that you mistakenly send a message to ? laugh
I already thought it was a mistake. Because i saw your name on the forum where i was posting.
Today i messed up too. By mistakenly clicking on a guy his name laugh But i was just trying to read the forum text.

I usually put this in my profile: "If i do not respond to your message, please do not feel offended by it. Because i do not like to send a message back and reject someone with it. I rather prefer to be silent then.
What i define as beauty is different from person to person. Who am i to judge you ?
I am only following my heart."

This seems to help... I never get any bad replies back :smile:

Thanks for being so kind. flowerforyou I hope you haven't opened those links...oops whoa shocked :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 05:29 PM

you know what.. when I first got on to m2.. I was so excited to get a message... yay I have mail..lol...
.... but then I started to realize...
. when you engage with somebody...
you are opening a door for them to walk into whenever they want..
literally..... so you message me..
and then realize we're not a match...
now you have to tell me that... somehow... without hurting my feelings.... or having me assume.. there is something wrong with me...
Ok.. smart *****.. there is something wrong with me...lmao... so after a while... you come to the conclusion..
. it's best not to return all messages...
.. and yes it is rude.... I mean I was raised to believe.. if somebody is speaking to you you should listen and reply... but online rules are a little different.. that is even viewing someone... can be an issue..
they view your profile.. you view their profile... realize they are not a match.... now they know you viewed them....sooooo....hmmm.... you can see where I'm going with this...lol..

Got it! And BTW, I like that photo on your profile.

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 05:20 PM

While not replying to a message is one form of an answer because it shows a lack of interest, is it also being rude ?

No, it is not being rude.

What is rude is insisting that people have a duty or an obligation to reply to messages sent by complete strangers.

Perhaps, but I'll use RockGnome's answer (no comment)just to see what happens. It is going to be interesting for sure. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 05:17 PM
I have sent a message to someone by mistake. Wrong click! slaphead Thanks God this person was "rude" not to reply.
See, it's not all bad, right?:laughing:

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 05:04 PM

No comment

No reply IS a reply. Also, no comment IS a comment. :laughing:

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 04:56 PM

Nope. If people would read profiles before sending an initial message (yanno, to see if there's anything in common TO warrant contact),

they'd probably discover why others are so rude as to not reply.

Rather rude of them to presume others should read and reply to their messages when they can't be bothered to read themselves,

don't you agree?

winking

I agree.

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 04:33 PM
Profiles like yours inspired creating rotating monitors. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 10/15/14 04:18 PM

A big (((((((:heart: + hug))))))) to whoever need them this morning! flowerforyou

waving Thanks! flowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 21 22