Do a striptease with his favorite song playing. Turns him into an idiot...lol

tongue2

So cruel, but I love it!
rofl

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 11:19 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 10/24/14 11:19 AM
I know what you mean navygirl
Perhaps the one who can leave things just as they are and where they belong shall cross your path. I wish you to find him.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 11:12 AM
fleta_n_mach being protective of your own space is as normal as having a firewall on your computer.
Women are wired a bit differently than man. That's also true. Sometimes one has to literally learn to speak their language in order to be heard loud and clear. Most men prefer things simply put in very few words.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 10:48 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 10/24/14 10:57 AM
Difference between "that was great, let's do it again" and "never again" can be easily defined:

if 1=sad2 and slaphead >sad2
than 1+1=2{smile2}

2+1= if =smile2+smile2+1smile2

than 2+1=1+2{smile2}

if =smile2+smile2+sad2

or =smile2+sad2+sad2

than 2+1=1slaphead

"Never again" may become "single again". Actually two, three or even four singles, depending on a situation of those involved.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 10:05 AM

It strengthens pelvic floor muscles...:wink: ..

laugh Pilate Trollopflowerforyou

laugh waving

More like Kegel addict...They're orgasmic...:tongue:

Makes you come back for more. bigsmile

and than some! :laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 10:01 AM

I am very rigid.. I am very hard,..myself when it comes to time management..I run things like a very well lubed machine.... I am somewhat flexible... But I can bend only so far..
... let's just say when I am ready to come.. over... you should be ready to have me come.. over.....:angel:

Oh... what a way to ... put it!
rofl

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 09:58 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 10/24/14 10:01 AM
Routine is a good thing that helps me keep in a good shape. I wouldn't change that.
I can also be flexible if need be, but that doesn't depend solely on me. You can't drive slowly in a fast lane. So it depends on how much time I have at disposal.
NOW I have more time than I used to have earlier in life, so I enjoy moving at a slower pace.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 09:35 AM
As a former war reporter I can make a safe assumption that we had some similar experiences that are better left in the past and not shared with a person who wouldn't be able to approach them without judgemental attitude and prejudices.

An extent of opening up is important in any relationship. It takes time to get to know someone and feel comfortable to talk about some things from our pasts.

Although I have changed career twenty years ago, some people still make false assumptions based on Hollywood movies and see me some kind of an exotic species.

Some of my acquaintances back from that time, women who served in the forces, have been judged for carrying the uniform and even called names I am not going to quote here.

So, yes, you are right. Nobody can be an opened book to everyone.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 09:15 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 10/24/14 09:17 AM

when you limit your self to a 50 miles that nocks out 99.9% of anybody on or of the forums.just thinin.

that's a good idea , yet I have a problem ...
I really want to activate this filter , but there is a lady which I like and i am waiting for her to send me some message , she lives 51 miles away , so what can I do in this case .
thanks in advance

Add each other on your friends lists first and than activate the filters.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 09:10 AM
Being new to the dating world all I have for now is questions, questions, questions... many of them!
I ask myself some of those questions, so I am the only one who can find answers, but other questions would have to be answered to me by the other side in order to know who and what I am dealing with.

Now I am thinking about the difference between an honour and bravery.

Brave ones defend themselves from others. Honour demands defending others from ourselves.

Am I fair? It is an important question I have to ask myself.

How to open the doors of my world to let someone in, but up to extent which doesn't make me too vulnerable, and not HURT this person? Is it even possible not to be vulnerable when one is emotionally involved? No, I don't think it is. So, I have to be brave and accept the fact it may cause a pain.

I guess nobody is perfect and at some point of our lives all of us let ourselves or those we love down. It happens. We make mistakes, learn from them and try not to repeat them. Yet, sometimes we do. It happens also.

So, it all comes to trust, given and expected. Do I trust myself that I can be fair and do I trust someone who may let my trust down, or even worse?

Well, let see..

It takes time to earn the trust. Words are just words. That's not how it is done. Life puts us in various situations and based on how we deal with them we earn or do not earn someone's trust.

Till I don't see it to believe it, I have the right to wait for answers from others. I can do my part, but they have to do theirs.

I think I am fair if I choose not to open up and keep the door of my world just unlocked, but not quite opened yet. Not until the trust is earned.

That could HURT the person who may perceive it as pushing back. If there is no opened communication, it is unfair. I am ready to answer the questions and show what I am made of, but it has to be reciprocal. If not, than it is unfair to me.

Walking away isn't cowardly or dishonorable if one side doesn't feel accepted and/or appreciated.

Being honourable means being upfront and clear about intentions.

Walking away if I feel my condition of reciprocity has not been met is not cowardly.

So I have rights to ask questions up to extent I am willing to provide answers.I think that is fair.

One question answered. Good!

I shall remain in a stealth mode for a while, till I find other important answers.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 08:53 AM

Another cup of coffee.

Yes, please. flowerforyou It's not morning here, but thanks!:laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 08:39 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 10/24/14 08:56 AM
The settings are the way they are for two reasons:

1) Spammers and scammers are annoying and they NEVER give up, so this prevents them from sending message from overseas while maintaining a fake profile in which they claim to be within the region of 50 miles.

2) I do not want to get into long distance relationships or make pen pals (exchange text messages and phone calls) , so if the person is in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada there is a chance to meet, get to know each other and take it from there

There is a simple way to resolve this and it is called "add as a friend" invitation.
If you chat with someone on the forum and want to add this person as a friend, I think it is possible even if mail filters are up and running.

After an initial exchange of messages there is no problem with keeping in touch by mail, because new Mingle mail setting would overwrite the filter settings once the mail has been sent and received.

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 08:27 AM

The fact that tomorrow is Friday!tongue2

Welcome to "tomorrow"! It is Friday today. :laughing:

your today is someone's else tomorrow or yesterday , after 6 hours and a half I will enjoy Saturday while you still suffer Friday smokin

You are right.smile2

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 06:50 AM
Lovely sunny morning and having my coffee and cigarette in peace, without rushing anywhere, nice and slow beginning of a day makes me happy.smile2

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 06:49 AM

The fact that tomorrow is Friday!tongue2

Welcome to "tomorrow"! It is Friday today. :laughing:

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 06:37 AM
Who is that Mingler sitting there? Looks familiar...

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 06:30 AM
Good morning Scooby. Hello Miglers. It's coffee time!smile2

no photo
Fri 10/24/14 06:22 AM

NoMindGamesPlease.....I understand what you mean when someone checks on your profile periodically....like every day, don't leave a message, don't say hi....and if it is someone in your region/country, it does give you the creeps drool ! I had one who checked in every other day without fail.... nearly 2 weeks! Thank God he stopped...!rant

But for everyone else who checked once in a while, it is ok, cos' I do that too....and sometimes, by accident.... trigger finger!! flowerforyou

smile2 Good to see you Ame!flowerforyou
Yes, distance makes a difference in these things, but again, we are here to chat, perhaps even meet, so we all check other people's profiles, some more often than others (after reading their posts}.
I figured it's not a big deal.
And accidents...oh well, I learned not to put a lotion before using anything with a touch-screen. :laughing:

no photo
Thu 10/23/14 07:55 PM
http://youtu.be/PEzuXJ0rOJM

no photo
Thu 10/23/14 07:13 PM
In order to get what you want you have to know what you are looking for, or rather, looking at.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22