no photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:40 PM
Ha! So that's where everyone moved! Found you.
Bad, bad Match friends...why didn't you call me to join the party?frustrated

no photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:23 PM
F0X, Scoobert34, esebulldog you made me smile too.smile2 Thanks! flowerforyou smile2 waving

no photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:17 PM
No, It wasn't you. You know you didn't do it, right? rofl

no photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:12 PM
Oh no... here we go again!sad

no photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:06 PM
oops Was it a wrong number again?
Whom did I reply !? what
Hmm let me see ...

no photo
Wed 10/22/14 11:01 PM
You wouldn't believe it even if I told you. :laughing:

no photo
Wed 10/22/14 10:53 PM
I woke up and couldn't fall asleep again, so I dropped by to sneak a peak what's new on the forums.
Then I've seen a message from one very special person asking me how I am doing. You should have seen my smile!smile2
I am so glad we have met here, even if we never get a chance to meet in person and chat.
Thanks! You know that this rose is for youflowers and it is from the heart:heart: .

waving

no photo
Wed 10/22/14 10:09 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Wed 10/22/14 10:10 PM

omindgames, please stop stalking me

Not funny. whoa

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 09:03 AM

When I was young, dumb, and full of *edited for pg-13* , I did fight for a gal. That was just stupid, cause it didn't get me the chick. In fact, just got me banned from the bar. grumble

I really liked that bar!

Hi Scooby! waving
That's why I said it takes two to tango. When the music stops you can walk away alone.

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 09:02 AM
It takes two to tango.

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 08:50 AM
Happy Diwali Ame!flowerforyou

May light and love :heart: enlighten the day and make you stronger on your life journey!

(((HUGS))):thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 10/21/14 08:48 AM
Happy Diwali to all Hindu Minglers!

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 02:03 PM

Sometimes the ones that are the predators act in a way that by putting Christian and married in their profile makes them "safe." You can report people because of what they have said to you or in the forums. Just so you know.

Yes, I know.No contact. Yet!
I hope it shall remain that way.

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 01:41 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Mon 10/20/14 01:42 PM
Well, perhaps being married and/or in relationship already while looking for someone for an intimate encounter is not an issue for some people, but it is for me. It is called cheating.

Why cheat at this day and age when anyone can get a divorce?

Well, some find it more convenient to stay married and/or in other relationship for financial or other reasons. I am aware of it.

However, the question is what's in it for a single person who is looking for a meaningful relationship, not just a secret intimacy behind someone spouse's back?

Also, if they look at someone more than 10-15 years younger or older and think they can be compatible with this person, fine! Good luck with that! But I do not think there is really a chance to find a meaningful relationship with such an age difference.

That's why I said " good luck " because they will need it!

But, again, they aren't into a meaningful relationship with that much younger/older person to begin with, or at least the person I took as an example obviously isn't, since he is already in relationship (married) and looking at much younger single woman.

What a "Christian" way of life!:laughing:

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 01:18 PM

Is there a difference between: feeling possessive to feeling jealous over someone?

Sure. She can be "possessed" during our love making sessions. And she can jealous of my abilities during said love making sessions. :wink:

But DUDE, is she possessable? Cuz when a man gets past that, look out. bigsmile

But what if he likes playing with fire? :wink: pitchfork

He'll get burned goodly, so says my avatar icon. smokin

rofl

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 01:12 PM
Welcome to Mingle Tennace! smile2

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 01:12 PM

Good way to put it! :laughing:

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 12:54 PM
Married man, 60 old, white Christian, whose kid(s) are living away from home, created a profile without a photo to look for an intimate encounter and looks at the profile of a single women 16 years younger.

How would you feel if he was looking at your profile?

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 12:10 PM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Mon 10/20/14 12:26 PM

i have learned that SOME PPL will beleave a one sided story.and that if you have to tell your side.threre not worth your time.

I have learned this alsoohwell .....The hard way!!grumble ...May every wagging tongue dry up and fall off!!:tongue: laugh :banana: drinker
FALL OFF? yes thin thay could,nt talk so much sheet.

Oh you are so wrong! Some would learn a sign language. I am sure they would.
Good thing about it is that not everyone would understand their BS.

P.S.
I just imagined how discussion on some religious issues would look like in a sign language... :laughing:

Well, without using any sharp objects for clarification purposes to underline the point, they might look quite entertaining, perhaps a bit like in that movie...what was the title...Airplane?(*)rofl

(*) Got it! This movie:http://youtu.be/ZqtNxNRCcGg

no photo
Mon 10/20/14 11:57 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Mon 10/20/14 12:02 PM

I need some fun, recently single

Thanks for reminding me!

I just measured my body temperature and it is under 40 C.
If it goes 40 +, qualifies as "hot" and you have a 3 digit phone number, let me know.

I'll even call you! :tongue:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 21 22