no photo
Fri 08/01/14 12:55 PM
@BRich

WOW! Converting a neighbour! Why didn't I think of such a unique hobby? My occasional woodworking sounds so boringLOL :laughing:
So, how is it going? Did he put one of those "FOR SALE BY THE OWNER" signs yet?rofl

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 12:20 PM

We are not without sin and that is expected. We are expected to do the best we can, and to be sorry when we fail to do that. Ive been sorry many times, and I will continue that.

It will always be my goal to love all my neighbors as my self tho.

That is very noble, indeed. May God give you the strength and the wisdom! flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 12:11 PM

klc wrote:
"or you are living by Buddhas and just dont recognize it as such. do you see how that works?

the more understanding of the world and its variety, the more we are able to follow the commandment of 'love' thy neighbor as thy self... which means acceptance without aggression or imposing our view onto someone else."

To be honest, I can't love all people, but I can accept the differences and, as long as they do not FORCE me to accept their beliefs, I can tolerate them without any aggression.
Shall I burn in hell because of it, for not being a "good Catholic"? Only God knows... and so shall I when the time comes.
Meanwhile, l choose to live and let live. To say LOVE and let love would be dishonest, since I cannot LOVE everyone, but, nevertheless, love them or not, they should be left alone and allowed to enjoy a freedom of choice we all share!

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 11:55 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 08/01/14 11:59 AM
@rambill79

Neither you nor I can tell what it shall be, so it remains to be seen...
As the song says - Que Sera Sera :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZbKHDPPrrc

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 11:46 AM

chucks_bell/ 24 year old man from Lagos, Nigeria/ Looking for woman for intimate encounter
"I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me b�coz I know, even if its just for a second, that I�ve crossed your mind."

Have you confused love with lust?

Based on what I read on you profile I assumed that question might be rephrased as - how does one get some, by giving them "love" or by paying for it with a money?

Since you also posted your contact phone number, why not return a favor and post a link that might be of assistance:
http://www.usa-green-card.com

I might be wrong, of course, but my mail settings are to remain:
*Block users looking for an intimate encounter
*Block users who are married

yep
and if the green card web site doesn't work he could always try idiot.com or WTF.com
One of the most stupid posts ever

Well, he tried LOL rofl

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 11:10 AM
chucks_bell/ 24 year old man from Lagos, Nigeria/ Looking for woman for intimate encounter
"I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me b�coz I know, even if its just for a second, that I�ve crossed your mind."

Have you confused love with lust?

Based on what I read on you profile I assumed that question might be rephrased as - how does one get some, by giving them "love" or by paying for it with a money?

Since you also posted your contact phone number, why not return a favor and post a link that might be of assistance:
http://www.usa-green-card.com

I might be wrong, of course, but my mail settings are to remain:
*Block users looking for an intimate encounter
*Block users who are married

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 10:46 AM
flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 10:41 AM

we have freedom of choice

also freedom of expression and speech, to agree or disagree about choices

they all kind of go hand in hand,,,,thank goodness

Agreed.:smile:

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 10:28 AM
Let's give everyone a right to believe or not. Why FORCE someone to accept any belief?
If they choose not to believe, so be it. Who has the right to force them to start believing?
Who shall throw the first stone?
In communism they forced people NOT to believe. Should democracy force them to believe or leave them a freedom of choice?

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 10:03 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 08/01/14 10:11 AM
I do not believe in anything just because the priest said so. LOL
As the matter of fact, most of my friends of the same faith agree that I am more a heretic, than a Catholic. God, I am so glad they do not burn people like me anymore! :laughing:
Atheists? Well some of my friends are also atheists. I can't prove there is God, and they can't prove there isn't, so we agreed to let everyone keep their BELIEFS. It's based all on beliefs anyways - some believe there is, and some believe there isn't God and all of us shall find out when we die.
The 10 commandments are fundamentals of ethics, which explores the matters of moral.
Perhaps it will surprise you to hear that I know more atheists who try to live by those basic rules, than religious people who claim they try to do so, but their actions in life show quite the opposite.
So, in order not to fall into a trap and start generalising, I'd rather stay neutral in these types of discussions.
One of my friends who is not religious stated that he would like to see 10 commandments removed from the schools etc., not because he has anything against any religion, but to make it clear to everyone that church had been separated from the state and it should remain that way. I agree with his argument and have no objections.

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:24 AM
Goof night! Sleep well. waving

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:23 AM

Good morning everyone just found this cool fish and I cant stop playing with it....

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/5/3970/3970473_sprite198.swf

Fish....mmmm now I am hungry! LOL

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 08:50 AM
So, who should answer this question? Religious people? Atheists? Agnostics? Or anyone will do?
Nominally Catholic, I am more spiritual than strictly religious, but I think those basic rules are still acceptable.
Is there something wrong with a respecting and caring for your family and friends, as well as neighbours, not cheating your partner,or not being a liar and a thief?

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 08:33 AM
@TBRich

From your profile:
Profession: Mental Health Professional

So, I guess you do have a first hand experience.

This might be a be a bit off topic, but if I had a choice to live with someone who copes with a mental illness or with the person who is a religious fundamentalist, I'd rather be with the first, because a mental illness can be dealt with unlike the second.

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 08:03 AM

Studies show that even for serious mental illness, it will account for about 25% of your behaviour; the rest of the odd things you do are best explained by Bandura's Social Learning Theory

How much personal experience do you have with a mental illness - meaning how many people who cope with one do you know? Sorry If I am too direct.
Sharing recommendations regarding the related literature is really nice; however, it would be more interesting to find out about first hand experiences, if you had any and would like to share them, of course.

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 07:52 AM

I have been married so not the best to answer your questions...

However, looking back, I would have been better off not getting married to the wrong person...It would have been better to remain unmarried...

If I was to marry again, it would come with a detailed pre-nuptial agreement...

So to those of you who have never been married, "take your time and don't buy into society's lie that happiness and marriage are somehow related"...they are NOT

I am sorry to hear that you had such an experience. I guess once the trust is lost it is very hard to regain it, if it is possible at all.
You gave very good advice to those who are considering marriage. It is true that it does not guarantee happiness. So, considering some possible issues in advance is a good idea.
It is not easy to be a single parent, so I wish you to keep your health and your job and to find a true happiness with someone who will love you just as you are, not because of what you own!

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 07:16 AM

Living in a society that didn't evolve around money, power and ego.
Which would result in ppl not being forced to do jobs they hate and make them ill, get burnouts etc.
Meaning the world would be a far happier place, ppl would smile more, thrive better, feel better and would willingly work and find pleasure and contentment in it.
Fear, worry and stress wouldn't rule people anymore like they do now (almost always to do with money).
There is more than enough money on this planet in order for everyone to lead a satisfying, good life. There's enough food on the planet to feed everyone. But because of greed, fear, ego etc. this isn't evenly spread out, leading to unhappiness, death, illness.
Without all that shite, we could also have cleaner energy, the planet would get cleaner, far less pollution. No more freaky weather due to chem-trails, HAARP and other horrible experiments.

So my perfect life would be the above. Not just me being happy, but all people on this planet.
May sound corny to most, but that truly is what would make me happy and would be the perfect life to me.

Sounds great!

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 06:53 AM
How may Mondays would you trade for just one extra Friday a week?

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 06:46 AM
Edited by NoMindGamesPlease on Fri 08/01/14 06:49 AM

WTF Stormy left?!?!!!!

A lot of schmidt happenz when you're offline livin' large. Dayummm!

I just LOVE that catlove in your profile. LOL:laughing:

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 06:45 AM

Morningyawn everybody

Guten Morgenflowerforyou Smexy!drinker Coffee's made, help yourself.

Thanks! Just having my espresso. waving