Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 05:22 AM

What would you do if we were both turned on in public? Have you ever had public sex before?

Yes, we would hump right there on Main St.... nobody stops the dogs, right ????

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 03:44 AM
why stop there??? lets carry this over into College football too

What about the Gamecocks????, or the Trojans??.. Does anyone really think of Men in body armor when they think.. Trojan?... and what the hell is a gamecock??

you want to send a subtle hint to that special gal you have your eye on.. invite her her to a Gamecock / Trojan game...

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 03:33 AM
are you really only 5 foot?...if you are, this may be a good time to lie a bit... go at least 5'8"

I mean, that's not your chest... so why not add on some inches to the height to?

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 03:10 AM
I started riding when I was a teenager.. stopped while raising my kids, but picked it back up when they were out on their own. I Just like motorcycles, for me it is a stress release and relaxing.

I like to rebuild old ones, tinker with some, customizing them a bit ,then either sell them or keep them.

There is really nothing like it.. riding down along the coast in the summer or up thru the mountains in the fall.

It is also a equalizer.. some of the nicest people I have met were other riders. It doesn't matter what you do for a living.. no one cares. We just talk bikes.

But I know what you mean, I see a lot of bike tha are a few years old and have only a few hundred miles on them... those guys don't buy them to ride them, they by them as a photo prop. and to round out their garage.

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 02:21 AM
It should be legal to hit him with Pudding Pops every time he goes out in public.

Just whip one right in his face... no questions asked.

no photo
Sat 11/07/15 02:17 AM

Where's Jessie and the Rev Al?

Or the 10,000 X Men?

Crickets... that is all you hear from the black leaders..

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:24 AM
says your looking for " semi clean" fun with a woman.. also say your not looking for a intimate encounter

what are we talking here... just a occasional HJ?

bit confusing

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:13 AM
I guess I can't really give a logical comment on this as I did my share of peeping Tom stuff into the girls locker room when I was in in High school.. well actually when I was in Junior High too.. you know.. you have to do something when you cut class.

no photo
Thu 11/05/15 03:02 AM
he should have bolted to Saudi Arabia when he had the chance.. maybe get a gig at the Oasis or sands, or the Dunes hotels... but this time a real oasis.. and real sand dune.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 10:50 PM

NEVER and NEVER try to date a married woman EVEN if she is "free as a bird married one". A wise advice specially applied to neighbors.

You actually tried to date a married woman.. who lives on your street?. That got the housewife gossip lines going ... heh

Not me sir; it's a general situation for general comments in this forum.

you didn't understand the thing...sorry.

Hmmm.. my mistake... I never would have thought of this type situation.. unless I had some sort of experience with it.. but thanks for the advise.. I'll keep this in mind while walking the dog around the block

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 07:56 PM

NEVER and NEVER try to date a married woman EVEN if she is "free as a bird married one". A wise advice specially applied to neighbors.

You actually tried to date a married woman.. who lives on your street?. That got the housewife gossip lines going ... heh

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 07:52 PM

I'm am working in China and they have a KFC here in the next town... it sucks... its never the same as home...

Actually, it isn't supposed to be the same as home. Unlike MacDonalds, KFC does market studies in areas and adjusts the recipes accordingly. I at some KFC in Thailand and it tasted like Tandoori Chicken.

Well that may be , But the McDonalds here is always packed ( its actually a 2 story McDonalds).. not the case with the KFC, I never have seen that packed. Seems to be the norm... in the south, anyway.

I guess Micky D's trying to get to that " Billion served" mark over here... quickly... shouldn't be a problem with the massive amount of folks.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 02:51 PM

Caitlin Jenner for potus and Bruce Jenner for vp. 2 for one.:thumbsup:

All that is needed is a good wardrobe manager and crew ( like NASCAR fast crew).. and this could work

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 02:12 PM
I prefer it just as it is. Him exposed for what he is.. a serial rapist. Him ( and his wife.. because she knew of it too) stripped of all their Ill received accolades and false titles. Stripped of any form of generating income and on the verge of losing everything.

Walk the rest of his days is shame and a total outcast.

ruined. If I were one of his victims, I would find closure in that.

Personally, I think that fitting and worse then a quick bullet.. in this case

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:57 AM
to tell you the Gods honest truth.. I don't like any of them. Not one impresses me or stands out in the crowd.

They all remind me of a bunch of used car salesmen ( and women)

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:51 AM

(CNN)A court granted a motion Monday allowing for Bill Cosby and his former attorney to be deposed as part of a defamation lawsuit filed by model Janice Dickinson.

Singer is named in the suit laugh :banana:

Man I wish I could sit in on that... nice big buttered popcorn, and coke.. I would even wear one of those Cosby style sweaters.. just to piss Bill off. Lol

He gonna be sweating his azz off without the sweaters for sure lol

Singer is going to now have to rat Cosby out... soo funny.... that's why they split. Singer knew this deposition info well before the public did... your lawyer squealing on you... to save his own ***..Lol... Ahhh... I love it.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 11:43 AM

I'm am working in China and they have a KFC here in the next town... it sucks... its never the same as home...

Is it actually chicken?

they claim it is.. there is no shortage of chickens running around all over the place in the villages and small town.

No shortage of the bird flu either

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:49 AM

hi
how r u
i wish for u be good
i like ur pic
i want ask u date me
u r amazing
plz replay me
i am seriously
i am ready marry from u if u come jordan

well I'm glad you like my picture.. I do feel tat I have one of the sexist "word bubbles" on the site... but you know .. that whole gay and Jordan thing.. sorry buddy.. ya lost me there.

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 04:17 AM

Others can explain it better. "Right to bear arms."

Like a law that has been passed to have the rights to carry am armed gun?

no, it's a undeniable right to own guns, to protect ourselves from the government/outside invaders, like England in the late 1700's during our revolution.

actual text: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Wow we are not aloud to carry a knife or anything that can be used as a weapon around the streets if caught we can get a fine or jail.
Guns are for hunting only but you have to have a licence and the gun has to be unarmed when walking around with it in the bush.
It must be locked at all times either in a locked cupboard or a container that is securely locked and hidden.
They are very tight here with them.

Do many carry them around your streets?
Many carry legally (in possession of a permit) others carry without a permit. Yes, many carry them around on their person or in their cars

Is it safe to walk around without one?
If someone new come to your city how safe will they be?

In my opinion.. yes it is. In my general area (greater NYC area) you would be very safe.

I have carried weapons.. and used them.. when the situation deemed that to be necessary. But in ordinary times and ordinary day by day life, I do not see the reason for it... again my opinion. In my years after not having the need for a weapon, I have never felt the need again to carry a weapon. And I have never found myself in a situation where I wish I had a weapon on me again.. but I do believe in our rights, and a law abiding citizen has the right to bear arms.. Some chose to... some don't

no photo
Wed 11/04/15 03:36 AM
I can recall situations in NYC where a Arab " diplomat" was caught doing something.. usually involved drugs or woman.. that he wasn't supposed to be doing. A crime that would land a normal person behind bars

but in every case it was either diplomatic immunity or at worse case he was " recalled" to his country... never held accountable.