Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Wed 10/28/15 03:30 AM

Do you think O.J. Simpson is now paying for his crimes of murder indirectly?

absolutely,,,the civil case didn't turn up much

so , some plant appeals to his enormous ego, works him up about someone having his stuff, gets a couple guys to come with guns and go to the hotel room where it is,,,,,

depend upon Simpsons ego to do something stupid like tell someone to sit down,,,

and voila,, ARMED kidnapping/ attempted robbery

I can hardly feel sorry because I feel he was so foolish and should have seen that set up a mile away,,, but c'est la vie,,,

I think he lost the civil case to the tune of $25 million dollars. they must have found something?

In which Goldman's family was relentless in collection( rightfully so),with the intent of financially ruining him., which they did. to the point of his personal property being auctioned away to settle the civil judgment.

as far as I know the Goldmans didn't collect a penny of it

there is a difference between winning a settlement and COLLECTING

your correct, but your statement was not about collecting money it was implying that not much was found during the trail... which is incorrect. He in fact lost the case and was held liable. That is not hearsay.. it is a fact.

He didn't pay up because he ( aside from being a killer) is a deadbeat as well.. Did you really expect anything else?

The fact is, it was never about money with Goldman.. he has money. His goal was to ruin Simpson, which he did. he went after everything he could, even his Heisman trophy and he also had O.J.'s potential book profits ... with the rights of the book passing from the former football star to the family of the slain Ron Goldman.

Goldman made his life misrible.. leading him to the Las Vegas gig... trying to get back some memorabilia....signed photos.. signed shirts.. some O.J bobble head toys..pretty rock bottom.. wouldn't you say.

So my hat is off to Mr. Goldman....he was a catalyst in getting J.O.. excus me O.J. in front of a new jury, one that remembers well.

no photo
Wed 10/28/15 01:37 AM

I don't consider a 12 year old sexually mature

I didn't stipulate at what age I BELIEVE that to be true

ID say 9th grade and above though,,(14 and older)

My personal morals believe its best to wait for marriage, but society that tells teens its 'their' bodies and 'their' lives and expects them to become sexually active in their teens, is hypocritical to put age requirements on who that partner might be

they are either ready for sex, or they aren't

men manipulate women all the time,(from the time they are boys actually) age is also not a qualifier there,, they pretend to love them or care for them or be exclusive with them,,,etc,,,,, don't need to be a perve, just horny and dishonest

and, along the same lines, yes, if CASUAL SEX is legal , so should prostitution be WHEN it is truly a consentual choice,, anyone FORCED into sex is being RAPED, which I don't condone at any age,,,

I didn't say its 'ok' to bang old guys, I just don't believe it should be a crime to,,,,

14 or so

so if your daughter was 14 and sexually active.. that is o.k. with you?.. because she consented to it?.. if she consented to drinking and doing drugs at 14, would that also be o.k. with you?

Or got pregnant...also acceptable.. because after all she consented to the sex.?

Does a 14 year old girl or boy have the mental capacity to truly understand what the ramifications of being sexual active are?.. or even what their actions are.

You just have raised some pretty smart kids.. my 2 sons were nowhere near as wise at 14.... neither was I

no photo
Tue 10/27/15 12:47 AM

Do you think O.J. Simpson is now paying for his crimes of murder indirectly?

absolutely,,,the civil case didn't turn up much

so , some plant appeals to his enormous ego, works him up about someone having his stuff, gets a couple guys to come with guns and go to the hotel room where it is,,,,,

depend upon Simpsons ego to do something stupid like tell someone to sit down,,,

and voila,, ARMED kidnapping/ attempted robbery

I can hardly feel sorry because I feel he was so foolish and should have seen that set up a mile away,,, but c'est la vie,,,

I think he lost the civil case to the tune of $25 million dollars. they must have found something?

In which Goldman's family was relentless in collection( rightfully so),with the intent of financially ruining him., which they did. to the point of his personal property being auctioned away to settle the civil judgment.

no photo
Mon 10/26/15 11:07 PM
yeap... I think he is.. and I'm glad he is. He should have bolted from the country when he had the chance.. but he was to stupid to do so..

who knows... maybe a new " longest yard" movie will come out and O.J can get another shot at the spotlight

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 08:29 PM

In December issue of 'Glamour' magazine. Bruce Jenner has been named 'Women Of The Year"

Technically a Man Bruce Jenner Named Woman of t: http://youtu.be/XSdyfpP1K30/

Caitlyn Jenner Is Glamour's Woman Of The Year | The Daily Caller http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/21/caitlyn-jenner-named-woman-of-the-year/

Caitlyn Jenner Can'��t Be Woman Of The Year http://thefederalist.com/2015/10/23/caitlyn-jenner-cant-be-woman-of-the-year/

Really? Caitlyn Jenner named Woman of the Year http://louderwithcrowder.com/brucecaitlyn-jenner-named-woman-of-the-year-still-has-a-penis/

My vote would have been for fruit of the year.

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 03:06 AM
no worries, these million or so Muslims will quietly ,melt in to their new predominately Christian new homelands and co-live together ever after in peacefully bliss.

Isn't that how the fairytale goes?

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 02:46 AM
3. Why people always belive that merried person who looking for date or relationship are always hunter for sex or only fun encounter???

Because they are....

Or are you the one guy on the planet who wants to run thru the fields picking flowers with your "other woman" but never getting in her pants.... are you that guy?

But I give you a 7.9 on your spins

no photo
Sun 10/25/15 12:15 AM

A pilot was forced to make an emergency landing after a drunk Irishman reportedly took off his clothes, swung his penis around and even demanded sex with a flight attendant.

The Sun Express flight from Dublin to Turkey was forced to land in Belgrade, Serbia due to altercations between the man and flight staff.

Fellow passengers reported that the man's friends cheered him throughout the incident.

A Serbian Interior Ministry spokesman said the 'Irish citizen... was visibly intoxicated, aggressive and very rude.

He insulted the crew and resisted the security guards. He even tried to physically attack our officers.

'He was quickly overcome and detained until he sobered up.'

While waiting at Nikola Tesla airport in the Serbian capital, witnesses said the Irishman's friends wearing beach clothes proceeded to drink 250 pints between them - allegedly delaying the flight 10 hours.

A police spokesman told MailOnline: 'There was a girl who was so drunk that she was offering sex to airport employees.

'The group were chanting and shouting. One could see that they were very drunk.

'The girl even offered sex to police officers at the scene who were trying to calm the situation down. The girl is understood to have been arrested later.'

Sun Express confirmed that the emergency landing was caused by an 'unruly passenger'.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/23/plane-makes-emergency-landing-after-drunk-naked-man-demanded-sex-with-flight-attendant-5458346/

Had Hooters airlines had all this good stuff going on at 39,000 feet it never would have went out of business.

no photo
Sat 10/24/15 12:33 AM

It tells you how little protection women get in this country; or demand.

I think Women, and their supporters, have to get nad as hell and demand that private property police forces are held accountable just like Police Departments or have their pants sued off. To me some of these women were not just Bill Cosby's victim but all the creeps that covered it up.

AMEN..

Really scary how many people knew.
Men & women

Including his wife... I don't let her off the hook either... she knew... she knew dam well.. but was not about the stop the gravy train.

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 08:42 PM
2 more have come forward. One was auditioning for a role on the Cosby show. claims Billy Boy drugged and raped her.... she didn't get the job, but she did get a authentic Cosby show sweatshirt as a exit gift...not only is he a rapist... but a cheap bastard too.

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:43 PM
get a real big one, they are great at blocking the cold wind as you walk outside

good luck

no photo
Fri 10/23/15 02:32 PM

In today's world sweeet 16 girl or boy evn loose there virginity ..... is it right??? surprised slaphead scared

well, in some countries they seem to force that decision on the girls.

no photo
Thu 10/22/15 08:14 PM
Hate crime??.. if you listen to one of the posters here, its practically a misdemeanor

no photo
Thu 10/22/15 02:42 PM

I like men and what they have between there legs

so telling you "you suck"... is o.k. then.

no photo
Thu 10/22/15 05:01 AM
well, I can't speak for all but the Mexicans who work in the Italian pizzeria I go to make a mean sausage pie... and are nice guys..

no photo
Thu 10/22/15 12:56 AM

I am sure the system will get justice for this poor woman, and Im glad everyone 'walked' away alive,,,,

yes.. yes.. thank God the punk *** thug walked away alive.. hopefully his father will teach him a lesson...of course that will have to be after Dad is finishing serving his own sentence.

I agree. This was an assault and not a homicide so hopefully (pretty certainly actually) the assailant will receive the appropriate consequence,,,

well, hopefully he gets a speedy trial and is incarcerated by Thanksgiving... The holidays with the kin folk is aways nice.

no photo
Thu 10/22/15 12:50 AM

I guess that Back to The Future movie was a tad bit off about the Cubs winning the World Series in 2015...to say the least.

Let's go Mets!

I hear ya. I'm a Yankee fan but there is no denying the Mets and what they did this year. They have just the right mixture of experienced players and young players.. and are solid everywhere.They are also peaking at just the right time.. and above all, they never give up... never.

SO... Lets Go Mets!!!!

no photo
Wed 10/21/15 06:02 PM
I think Singer was relieved to get out of Dodge with at least a bit of dignity left to his professional career.. just a bit.

Funny how this happened after the deposition...

no photo
Wed 10/21/15 03:09 PM

I am sure the system will get justice for this poor woman, and Im glad everyone 'walked' away alive,,,,

yes.. yes.. thank God the punk *** thug walked away alive.. hopefully his father will teach him a lesson...of course that will have to be after Dad is finishing serving his own sentence.

no photo
Tue 10/20/15 10:47 PM

No one on Mingle defends him anymore either... Not even Soufie or MsH. :cry:

What!!!!!... not even MSH?.... SAY IT AIN'T SO.. LOL