Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:43 AM
I had a few but 2 of the happiest was when my first son Sean was born. I was soo proud.. soo happy. I just stared at him and said WOW!!!

The 2nd was when my son Joe came home from serving 8 years in the Marines corp. I had my heart in my throat for all of those years. It was just a huge relieve to see him come home. I was very happy.

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:15 AM

07/09/2015

[/quote:

05/23/2013

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:12 AM

Will you ever write a book on yourself?

In the last few years, you all have shared thoughts here or in other social media as blogs or posts. If anyone compiled all your writings in some order, the words could typically portray you and your beliefs, interests and everything you stand for. Give these to a psychologist and he would describe your personality reading between the lines!!

Though there might be an element of pretense discussing controversial or exclusively personal subjects but over a period of time; you tend to reveal yourself through your posts. But all that you write, over time, fades away into oblivion.

Having written numerous posts in forums and some articles in print, I have lately realized had I utilized this time writing a book on what I figured my life and this world was all about, it would give me great pleasure presenting a copy of it to my children and possibly grand children in the future.

I plan to do it nevertheless.

Would you also like to gift an autobiography to your descendants? Or, what other tangible ways could you leave behind your legacy as?

I never planned to. But because of my job I was sent to build a factory in a pretty remote part of south China ( I am actually wrapping it up soon). I have been here for two years come Oct. and I live right here in the village with the migrant workers. eat with them, work with them. To the best of my knowledge no westerner (from my industry anyway) has done this. Yes, they come, stay in a nice hotel about 50 miles away, have a day long meeting then leave. That's what I also did before this project

So about 2 months into it, I started jotting down the things that were happening, the good the bad and the ugly. Because when two totally opposite cultures are thrown in the same little village.. things happen Lol.

I am up to 210 pages, some hysterical stuff..shocking things,dead serious stuff and some very sad things as well

One thing I have learned for sure. The life of a Chinese migrant workers is very hard... very hard.

I will leave it to my kids to do what they want with it after I croak.. I think they will appreciate the 2 year snap shot thru Dad's eyes... hope so anyway.

Other than the hardship of those chinese workers.. you might also want to add in the 'hot' stuff in china. You know what i mean.. bigsmile

Do you mean the spicy food? .. Lol..;)

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 02:42 AM

Oklahoma day care probed for drugging kids to get them to sleep

Is that really any different than parents giving their kids Ritalin or some other drug based on some sort of psychological reasoning?

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/28/science/many-social-science-findings-not-as-strong-as-claimed-study-says.html?_r=0

What about sugar and caffeine? Sodas, diet sodas, honey boo boo's "go go juice," energy drinks, the candy aisle in any convenience store, cookies brought to school.

Ask anyone that tries to give up soda or coffee or energy drinks. People suffer withdrawals and have a hard time doing it, these things cause addiction.

And jesus, the FDA just approved oxycontin for kids older than 11.

Kids are freaking drugged everyday by pretty much everyone including themselves.

Even tapwater has drugs in it.

I just don't think this is that big of deal.

You give your kids to strangers whose only incentive is money, guess what, crap happens.

Nobody has the right to give your kids any kind of medicine without your prior consent.,, nobody. Unless it is a professional doctor who has the child under his care. They have absolutely no idea if anything in that medicine will have a adverse effect.

And in this particular case it was administered not for the child's well being, but for their advantage. ( make the kids go to sleep)

And day Care is a life line for many parents who have to work ( both of them) just to raise the family until the kid is of school age.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 11:44 PM
Ahhh yes, The Adams family of Hollywood.

She is famous for making a sex tape which her Mother, Brucie and the rest of the clan exploited and then rode her coat tails to the bank.

But at some point gravity will kick in and that caboose will fall to the pavement, then.. its all over.

What did she name her kid.. South West?.. North West?? something like that... yeh, he won't get picked on in school.... thanks Mom.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 11:18 PM

Will you ever write a book on yourself?

In the last few years, you all have shared thoughts here or in other social media as blogs or posts. If anyone compiled all your writings in some order, the words could typically portray you and your beliefs, interests and everything you stand for. Give these to a psychologist and he would describe your personality reading between the lines!!

Though there might be an element of pretense discussing controversial or exclusively personal subjects but over a period of time; you tend to reveal yourself through your posts. But all that you write, over time, fades away into oblivion.

Having written numerous posts in forums and some articles in print, I have lately realized had I utilized this time writing a book on what I figured my life and this world was all about, it would give me great pleasure presenting a copy of it to my children and possibly grand children in the future.

I plan to do it nevertheless.

Would you also like to gift an autobiography to your descendants? Or, what other tangible ways could you leave behind your legacy as?

I never planned to. But because of my job I was sent to build a factory in a pretty remote part of south China ( I am actually wrapping it up soon). I have been here for two years come Oct. and I live right here in the village with the migrant workers. eat with them, work with them. To the best of my knowledge no westerner (from my industry anyway) has done this. Yes, they come, stay in a nice hotel about 50 miles away, have a day long meeting then leave. That's what I also did before this project

So about 2 months into it, I started jotting down the things that were happening, the good the bad and the ugly. Because when two totally opposite cultures are thrown in the same little village.. things happen Lol.

I am up to 210 pages, some hysterical stuff..shocking things,dead serious stuff and some very sad things as well

One thing I have learned for sure. The life of a Chinese migrant workers is very hard... very hard.

I will leave it to my kids to do what they want with it after I croak.. I think they will appreciate the 2 year snap shot thru Dad's eyes... hope so anyway.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 11:01 PM

The overwhelming majority were men duped by fake female profiles. The founder sits on $100 million gained fraudulently.

It seems that the way Ashley Madison had it set up was that you had to pay is sending / receiving messages and sending virtual gifts such as roses or other type things to entice "women". So they would string you along by having messages from "women" sent to you, prompting your replies.. and gifts to them thus more revenue for AM. plus regular members fees.. there was a price tag on everything. problem is.. there were no women... and that is fraud.

quite a scam

It also seems many used their work e-mail accounts, which I am sure will get them a quick pink slip.

The hackers claimed they wanted to ruin AM. I don't think is was extortion. I think these guys will just hack anything they can, just to be able to say they did it. But unlike some other hack ins, this one has a effect on 10's of millions of people worldwide.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 08:06 PM
Lol..

But, I don't know how someone could spin out of this?.. I really don't. I suppose some will try to say that someone else used their e-mail account.. but I wouldn't buy that line.

I read where 2 people committed suicide because of this.. so the ramifications are huge. I also read where there were only 3 zip codes in all of America that did NOT have a member registered... only 3!

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:58 PM
Of course I started this thread only after plugging my name in and making sure nothing popped up... it was a tense few seconds Lol

JK

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:41 PM
I am sure the list will lead to many revelations and in reality take down a lot of people across all walks of life.

What makes me laugh the most is when people are hypocrites. The ones who talk a good game but play by a different set of rules when it comes to them. Like the 400 or so preachers.. and surely others. they are not alone, but they are supposingly held above this type of behavior by there own words... they preach it to their followers, most every chance they get.

I mean lets face it, if these preachers do in fact resign their positions (or anyone else for that matter), it is not because of some sort of sole searching. It is because they got caught.. plain and simple.

And to add insult to injury, it now looks like 11 million men were registered, but only a few 1,000 women. And there seems to be a question of if even those women were real. So, it may be that millions of guys were talking to or sending messages to bots... or employees poising as women.

now that is funny

going to be interesting to see who's name pops up.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 06:05 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-chuck-currie/ashley-madison-and-the-cl_b_8057690.html

Some are predicting that over 400 clergy and religious leaders will resign their positions this Sunday after their names appeared on the Ashley Madison list.

This just cracks me up Lol.. Preaching all week long and surfing the web for tail in the night..

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 06:02 PM

no.. I'm suggesting that we have the same as they do.

So...
You're suggesting that we nuke 'em,
BEFORE they can produce better drugs than the U.S.?

no.. I am suggesting that we have the same problem as them.. meth.. leadership issues .. and nukes

But...
American meth heads, elected the unstable leader.

North Korean meth heads, just kinda got stuck with their unstable leader.

that's because we have stronger meth... the high lasts longer

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:38 PM
Edited by devildog123 on Sat 08/29/15 05:39 PM

no.. I'm suggesting that we have the same as they do.

So...
You're suggesting that we nuke 'em,
BEFORE they can produce better drugs than the U.S.?

no.. I am suggesting that we have the same problem as them.. meth.. leadership issues .. and nukes

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 04:34 PM
no... I haven't seen any... not one.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 04:33 PM

Does this qualify for the death penalty?

Death penalty??.. why would it qualify for the death penalty. A capital offense was not committed.

It does qualify as child abuse and child neglect. And certainly it qualifies for having the center shut down and all people involved held accountable by the fullest extent of the law.

It also qualifies that some parents maybe take a good hard look at themselves... as parents. Because those who dump their kids at the " storefront" day care centers or unlicensed centers are guilty as well.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 03:18 PM
This doesn't surprise me

I travel a lot and use the NYC airports all the time. I don't know where they get the TSA agents that work there but it appears by their demeanor, language skills, attitude and lack of professionalism that they are the bottom of the barrel.

And it is glaring.

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 03:05 PM
this is like the 4 or 5th cop to be murdered by a thug in the last month 1/2

Murdered.. before they could even get their gun out or realize the thug had a gun

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:58 AM
Lets send Dennis Rodman to smooth things over

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:54 AM
so there you go short guys.. the general consensus ... your screwed.. just filter in that >5 key and your chances will be much better ;)

no photo
Sat 08/29/15 05:39 AM

hii

so its all about... you