Community > Posts By > devildog123

no photo
Tue 10/20/15 09:39 PM
Cosby's long time lawyer has quit.... that is usually the sign of one of 2 things

1)the other shoe is just about to drop

2) Even his long time lawyer does not believe him anymore

Either way it is not good for Ole Bill... not good at all.... Lol

no photo
Thu 10/15/15 04:19 AM

I like you tanyaann, :p Btw, I"m looking for a blond female robot. thx a bunch

Good luck... just be careful of the mechanical hand job..

no photo
Tue 10/13/15 04:54 AM

USA never produced any evidence russia shot down that jet liner russia did provide radar that a kiev jet tracked the airplane. Ifusa had any proof it been all over the media

Seriously, I find your comment almost offensive. Why on earth does the USA have to find any evidence whatsoever about who was responsible for the shot down plane.
I've read plenty of your posts about the USA, UK, Jews, Israel, and anyone else you care to blame for the ills of the world, but one thing I know is, and by the way mathematics is not my strong point, but I do know, what ever maths you throw at it, two wrongs do not make a right.
if you are going to accuse russia of shooting down a jet liner as john kerry did saying he had proof then he shall show the proof. he never did. I find it offensive that americans don't take responibilty of the crap that comes from their mouths.

ain't you an American?
yes I am american fed up with lies the destruction of the constitution the corruption of the white house cia congress all the way down to small town judges and police. USA is an embarrassment. 20 trillion in debt 275 trillion in liabilities. Half americans living off the government. I could go on and on. It ain't like it use to be.

then why not do all Americans a favor and get the **** out. Go peddle your pro Russia propaganda.. in Russia. I mean really, who need you.. your country?.. the one you bad mouth at any given chance?.. not really.

You see.. that is why you are on the internet web site none stop... nobody wants to talk to you ( in real life). You are holed up in your little apartment. waiting to type away.. at any given chance.

Your a lonely old man

So do all Americans a favor.. pack your bags... redirect your mail to the USSR.. and get the **** out.

no photo
Mon 09/21/15 08:55 AM

Anyone tell me why so many women around my age are looking only younger men,won,t even allow my age to message them ?

Because a man slipping out of plastic underwear doesn't have the same sensual effect as a younger guy undressing.

no photo
Fri 09/04/15 04:47 AM

Hi, I am new here, searchinng woman for physical relationship..

so you just want to hump them... right?

no photo
Thu 09/03/15 05:55 PM
I'm envious...I wish it was national news that I had sex

no photo
Wed 09/02/15 02:13 PM

For me if I do eat a lot of vegetables I get gas. So I do stink. If you have a yeast infection you smell to. Sorry just being honest. ill

it is one reason men run for the hills

no photo
Tue 09/01/15 03:44 AM

Dennis Rodman- Secretary of State
Bill Cosby - Homeland Security Chief
Al Sharpton - Attorney General
Jesse Jackson Jr. - Treasurer
Louie Farakahn - UN Ambassador
??
You gotta leave a spot open somewhere for his Father/Mother-in-law, Bruce/Caitlynn....

Department of agriculture.. fruit division

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 03:31 PM
Imagine what his cabinet would look it.... could we see 50 cent as secretary of the treasury?

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 03:24 PM

I wonder if he will finally come out and admit his guilt?
He should at least face his accusers but his guilt won't let him.
How many now?

about 50.. but ne will never come out and admit it. He can't.. too far into it.. too much of a hypocrite with his " perfect Dad / Perfect role model charade.

And too much of a coward

He changed from someone who spoke for a living... to a mute

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 04:38 AM

how do i meet me a real honest woman thats not trying to con me for money because thats all i seem to run arcoss on this site

Didn't you purchase the Mingle anti scam spray from the on line gift store?

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 04:36 AM
The heat index... 114 degrees.

no photo
Mon 08/31/15 02:51 AM
You are exactly what I knew you were. Lol...but the offer still stands.... anytime you like.. heh, were practically neighbors so travel is no problem ;)

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:20 PM

well, this cop was cowardly murdered... shot in the back and then shot a few more times as he lay dying... that was 2 days ago

I have yet to see any of the so called national black leaders come out and condemn this murder.

So what does that tell you?

Farrakhan, Sharpton and the others are too busy to make a comment about a killing that everyone in America knows about? Is that the case?

Why are they so quiet when things like this happen?

they should probably protest in front of the criminals home, although that wouldn't be productive because criminals are expected to commit crimes.

People all over are protesting cop killings of unarmed people simply because cops are not supposed to kill unarmed people.

In the above case however, a crime was commited, there is nothing to protest, the gunman is a criminal.

Did I say protest

I asked a question, of why there is no condemnation of this cowardly murder by the leaders of the black community. Especiaclly Farrakhan and Sharpton. It is national news. They know about it.. but are quiet.

Can you answer that question.

most murders are cowardly,

but some murderers are held accountable and others are given the benefit of the doubt instead,,

And this one is about as cowardly as a murder could possibly get. Hands down... he never saw it coming.. shot multiple times in the back.. and then shot again.. multiple times. as he was dying on the pavement.

So are you saying the black community finds this acceptable?, thus NO condemnation from their leaders.

Can you answer the question that I poised... straight on.. without dancing around it.

why is their no comment from the black leaders on this.

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:31 PM

well, this cop was cowardly murdered... shot in the back and then shot a few more times as he lay dying... that was 2 days ago

I have yet to see any of the so called national black leaders come out and condemn this murder.

Farrakhan, Sharpton and the others are too busy to make a comment about a killing that everyone in America knows about? Is that the case?

they should probably protest in front of the criminals home, although that wouldn't be productive because criminals are expected to commit crimes.

People all over are protesting cop killings of unarmed people simply because cops are not supposed to kill unarmed people.

In the above case however, a crime was commited, there is nothing to protest, the gunman is a criminal.

Did I say protest

I asked a question, of why there is no condemnation of this cowardly murder by the leaders of the black community. Especiaclly Farrakhan and Sharpton. It is national news. They know about it.. but are quiet.

Can you answer that question.

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:20 PM

this doesn't surprise me. I would bet stuff like this happens more then we know.

Imagine that... you drop your kid off and you think they are nice and safe and someone is giving them medicine without your consent or knowing the kids medical history.

Shut them down and charge whoever did it with endangering a child

it does, I have listened to alot of 'tricks' mothers used to get kids to sleep,, this happens to be one actually,,,,,,

but were not talking about a mother. Were talking about someone a mother hired to care for her kid while she was at work. A person that did not have the authority to give the child any type of medication to make them fall a sleep. A person that does not know the kids medical history.

If they had the authorization, this would not be in the news, so clearly they upset the parents by doing this.

Bottom line, they were hired to care for the kids... not medicate them without permission.

well, the care center is responsbile for their children in the parents absence,, so they are like the parent by proxy,,,,

and care centers USUALLY require a medical history to sign the child up,, but I am not familiar enough with THIS center to know what transpired between the parents and the center prior to this incident

at this point, people are throwing out the 'possibilities'

A former employee of Sue’s Day Care in Durant, Oklahoma, tipped off the Oklahoma Department of Human Services and the Bryant County Sheriff's Office that the facility's owner was ordering workers to give infants liquid Benadryl, an over-the-counter allergy medicine, to help them go to sleep at nap time, they said

I would think if permission was in fact given then the 2 entities about would not be involved.. don't you?

There is no mention of any child needing this medicine for its intended purpose., but there is mention of it being administered for reasons that it was not meant for. By people ( workers) who are not qualified to give other peoples children medicine.

And Benadryl has side affects in kids, especially infants ( which the charge implies the medicine was given to) and especially if the correct dosage is not followed.

But here it appears they had " workers" spooning Benadryl into infants mouths. Did they check their age?.. their weight? Their background?

Doesn't look like they did

And I would think, that is why their doors are locked right now.

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 12:56 PM

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 12:31 PM

this doesn't surprise me. I would bet stuff like this happens more then we know.

Imagine that... you drop your kid off and you think they are nice and safe and someone is giving them medicine without your consent or knowing the kids medical history.

Shut them down and charge whoever did it with endangering a child

it does, I have listened to alot of 'tricks' mothers used to get kids to sleep,, this happens to be one actually,,,,,,

but were not talking about a mother. Were talking about someone a mother hired to care for her kid while she was at work. A person that did not have the authority to give the child any type of medication to make them fall a sleep. A person that does not know the kids medical history.

If they had the authorization, this would not be in the news, so clearly they upset the parents by doing this.

Bottom line, they were hired to care for the kids... not medicate them without permission.

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 04:14 AM

those kardashian chicks should all be put in a boat & thrown at the bottom of the Atlantic bigsmile surprised

those duel air bags attached to their bodies would bring them right back to the surface.

no photo
Sun 08/30/15 04:04 AM

I have not seen one, but have felt one (or more than one). Very scary!! I got choked and had my hair played with.surprised

They choked you and played with your hair?..where did this happen?