Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 08/16/16 11:32 PM

Trump is part of the 'elitists' who have NEVER represented 'peasants'

...lol..heard him an Hillary are cousins..he's a little trouble maker ...he got in just to piss her off..probably a get they made at a party...win or lose..still rich..I just see all the crooked politicians hate him...works for me...for now flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 08/16/16 03:50 PM
..all governments are crooked...the rich elitists have been playing the people for as long as governments have existed...people think they matter but we don't...leaders love their money...the more I research the past...it is obvious they are picked and groomed long before their term...Hillary is the chosen one..Trump spiked the punch..lol.. I don't think the elitists saw him coming...but he made the election...opened some eyes..sadly I know Hillary will win...it's the plan...but with any hope...maybe we the people will rise against the machine after she's crowned...

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 08/14/16 05:29 PM

Typical A+ student ... With an inquisitive mind Anatomy and biology was my first true love and remains a clear passion smitten Always found myself marked as the teachers pet .. Laughing .. Definitely not something I ever wanted pitchfork

...if you need a teacher of ghetto America..I got you...I have a soft touch for my favorite pets..waving:angel:

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 08/14/16 05:25 PM

The phrase “black lives matter” was born the night of July 13, 2013, when Alicia Garza, an Oakland-based community organizer, learned that George Zimmerman had been acquitted in the shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin. Garza immediately thought of her younger brother, who is about the same size and build as Martin, and felt it could just as easily have been him who was killed. In a 2015 interview, Garza recalled:

The one thing I remember from that evening, other than crying myself to sleep that night, was the way in which as a black person, I felt incredibly vulnerable, incredibly exposed and incredibly enraged. . . . It was a verdict that said: black people are not safe in America.

That’s a feeling most black folks had, a feeling that I certainly had, and that many black folks in your churches had. Garza immediately logged onto Facebook and posted an impassioned message that ended with the words, “Our lives matter, Black Lives Matter.”

When fellow activist Patrisse Cullors saw Garza’s post, she combined the now famous final phrase with a hashtag and began sharing it to foster a discussion about protecting the dignity and affirming the value of black lives. The next day, Garza and Cullors spoke together about organizing a campaign around the discussion. Finally, the two reached out to Opal Tometti, another activist they knew in the field of immigrant rights. The three women started by setting up Tumblr and Twitter accounts and encouraging users to share stories of why black lives matter just as much as any other lives. The slogan gained traction on social media, and with some initial gatherings, the Black Lives Matter protest movement we know today was born.

https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/is-black-lives-matter-the-new-civil-rights-movement

...wow..just read this...you msH impress me with your never surrender persona..but this gal blew it when she imagined what it would feel like... I have felt it..we need a movement that is about DONT judge me...lol..God..?..please comeback...we need a unbiased opinion...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 08/10/16 07:13 PM
Happy Birthday..!

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 08/09/16 09:00 PM
drinkerdrinkerdrinker

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 08/07/16 12:51 AM
Awww ...warm fuzzy feelings overwhelmed me...I had a nice intro to my next year of wonderment...lol..that's buzz talk for birthday..tee hee..tnxdrinksflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 08/06/16 01:45 PM

*her heart is something
that gives us light
her heart is pure and kind
kind light heart,
I melt when I see you smile.

her heart is something
we loved right from the start
simple in her appearance
Yet strong and sweet
In her being
Delicate like a flower

What a blessing she is! flowerforyou

Happy blessed beautiful birthday to you, Kindlightheart! :heart:
I love you! Have a beautiful day!

...and as always you make my day brighter...thank you so much for blessing me with your friendship..and to all my Mingleland friends..thank you as well...yup..going to be a beautiful day for sure..with friends like you..:heart:flowers:heart:

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 08/04/16 07:36 PM

I have been saying and asking for several months for suggestions of how and what us Missoula peeps are in for...this refugee stuff might get ugly here...I think it's another play on gun control ..we all have guns here...I sooo pray they don't cross the line with rape and silly wants...this town will go down in history books if they do...our mayor is a pathetic moron with one thing on his mind..money in his pockets...I know my town well ...a large majority just got cut off welfare..no jobs..no homes..this will be very ugly...pray for us...and them as well... frustratedflowerforyou

You are in my prayers for s healthy community

..thanks..God is the only entity that knows what's right or wrong...I so hope that my community won't overreact ...I tell all I know to just chill..the refugees are just as afraid of us as we are of them...sadly..I know this town and it will get ugly...we up here in Mt...not a force to be denied...known as liberal..lol..just don't mess with kids here and you might be ok ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 08/04/16 04:21 PM
I have been saying and asking for several months for suggestions of how and what us Missoula peeps are in for...this refugee stuff might get ugly here...I think it's another play on gun control ..we all have guns here...I sooo pray they don't cross the line with rape and silly wants...this town will go down in history books if they do...our mayor is a pathetic moron with one thing on his mind..money in his pockets...I know my town well ...a large majority just got cut off welfare..no jobs..no homes..this will be very ugly...pray for us...and them as well... frustratedflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 08/02/16 09:44 PM

You did what surprised

...I just did it..:banana:

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 08/01/16 07:22 PM
God is more than a loving God...he is patient..all us beaching about him not being there..!?..he's in a different time zone..what is forever to human..God..?..he's wondering what happened last night..hahadrinksflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 07/30/16 12:19 AM
I Was new once...now I just mumble now and thenohwell flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 07/30/16 12:04 AM

I'm nervous and my socks are too loose
...footloose,..footloose...whoops...socks...lolfrustrated

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 07/29/16 11:52 PM

mmm,,,, actually sounds good, except holding the mayo''

...haha see how you are..I held the tomato..and you didn't want nothing to do with that white sh**....as far as a boring girl..naw...just lacked mayo...hugs:thumbsup:

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 07/29/16 11:30 PM
Bacon..Lettuce...Mayo..hold the tomato..?..kiddin'flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 07/29/16 11:08 PM
Despite many comments I make...I put myself under my Gods arm..God is..HE..(..Gods male..really ..Father speaks loudly..lol..any how...I don't need a book or an opinion ..I feel God..I hear God..and I know God..no proof needed..HE IS..!!..and with all I have pulled through this last year..!!?..yup..God made us meet for a reason..stay strong my bros and ho..sisters..lol..screw any book that says only one way...rise up..and shout at the devil...ok..maybe just quit with all the hatin'..but the only reason we all met..despite our differences..(faithless being #1...we luv each other here...and none of us really know jack about each other...but I love all you make believe people so much that I choose to believe in my fictional FATHER..simply because..,if my God is..that means I will know you all forever and one day...some dreams are worth it..I love my GOD!!pitchfork ...flowers ...oops :angel:

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 07/29/16 04:49 PM

Reminds me of a saying'

God is just, not fair
...so true..I wish I could have met you when I five...just can't decide ..here or there...but I bet you were fun...city mouseflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 07/28/16 05:59 PM
Bernie did not sell out..he gave support to the leading Democrat..who was only winning cause the delegates love money..and probably because they threatened him and his family..everyone dies who attempts to stand in that snags way... I pray he keeps running as an independent ...keep them Demi's split up...I have yet to see a republican that has Trump beat...and haven't seen people die when they aren't behind him...unlike her camp...everyone dies if they know her dirt...God..please save what is left of humanity before this ***** gets her crown...:angel:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 07/20/16 07:20 PM

...please note...the writers are the puppet masters..we here what they want us to..doesn't matter who makes the speech ..we heard it...lolohwellflowerforyou

..we here hear or we hear..tee hee

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25