Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 12/18/18 01:31 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.!.. funny.. I still wish I could foot the bill for a gathering of some of the best people in the world.. many memories with the mingle masses.. I hope everyone has a beautiful day.!drinks flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 11/05/18 01:39 PM
It’s funny how this place called mingle has amused me for sooo long.. I am so blessed to have found this site...I have made some friends and acquaintances in the forums that have literally affected my life in so many positive ways..big hugs and happy thoughts to everyone I know..and may not know...if you chat in the forums..odds are your a good soul.!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 10/19/18 03:46 PM
CEOs that respect the President probably gave their employees raises..elitists and democrat CEOs that don’t like the President kept their money and laid off people to make Trump look bad..imo..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 10/14/18 04:22 PM
Woohoo.!..can’t wait till the 18th..President Trump is coming to my home town.!..it will be nice to see him in the flesh.!..I will be able to hear him speak in person and thats a fact.!..live prefomances are the best way to form an opinion.. :) ..Missoula is the liberal capital of Montana but we are a great community..I sure hope we can show how wether you are red or blue..we can agree to disagree and enjoy having a standing President in our hometown.!..first time since 1954.!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 10/12/18 10:20 PM
One thing is for sure..if the rumors are true and the President comes to my home town on the 18th.. I will see first hand how both red and blue behave..

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:18 PM
I will always love my God..he’s not in a book or a building..he is in my heart, thoughts and dreams.. and as crazy as this world is getting.?..he might be coming for a visit soon enough..lol..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:12 PM
Extreme left is making a mockery of Democrats..just like extreme right is making a mockery of republicans .. I only hope that if it comes to pass that the blue wave drowns the red wave that the extreme right doesn’t go to the extremes that the left is.. shocked flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 10/12/18 06:02 PM
I love people that are respectful and kind to one another..color doesn’t affect my choice of wether I like a person..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 10/05/18 10:11 AM
Agreed.!..I was shocked and appalled when these accusations were made..the circus that surrounds this is a real eye opener..these women are in my opinion..the farthest thing from “victims”...they are all so confident and composed..women who endure the kind of attacks they are claiming took place would not be able to smile and show little regards to the experience..and as far as Ford telling Feinstein to keep it a secret.?.Feinstein should have had a private meeting with Ford and explained the severity of her claims and as much as she would like to spare her the drama/trama..an investigation needs to be done immediately..in July.!..as far as it just leaked out a week before they were confirming Kavanaugh.?..this was a deliberate attack on a republican by Democrats..and to use the me too movement as their attack was a disgrace..to all victims that struggle with coming forward..and women in general..now when victims come forward they will be doubted, shamed and belittled ..and opening a door where a person accused is guilty before any solid evidence is brought against them.?..wow..sad2 ohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 10/05/18 09:22 AM
I don’t know if there’s any fact to my response..but I read once that the color of our skin developed from our bodies being exposed to different climates..maybe because India is a hot, sunshine country the eyes developed darkened circles to limit the glare..kinda like how baseball players smear black makeup under their eyes..?..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/22/18 03:26 AM
How blessed I am..flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 05/19/18 08:52 PM
Thinking I am the happiest woman in the world at this moment..officially engaged.!..and he is perfect for me.!!flowerforyou :heart: waving

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 12/16/17 11:59 AM
I’m thinking how nice it is to finally have a place to call home..even if it’s just a rental and on the outskirts of town..it’s so pleasant to wake up and know I have no rules or need to worry about other people..hmmmm..I haven’t been this content in years..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 12/16/17 11:52 AM
I love CTs..they give the brain something to do..if it were the case...why California.?..I have heard many theories about the fires.,..from cartel to Muslims...but as dull as it is.. I think it’s just nature’s way..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 10/19/17 08:26 PM
Alien grey time traveler is what it's titled..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 10/19/17 06:55 PM

Yes .. .sadly ..I believe the threat of nuclear war will become a reality .. technology .. weapons of mass global destruction and insanity edges humanity closer and closer . Positive thinking and denial will be of no benefit . love and peace will be ineffective .. powerful persuasive attempts to de-escalate will just add fuel to the fire .., just ask North Korea .. and the idiot who smiles and laughs while show casing his nuclear power to the world explode pitchfork does any wonder what he is not showing waving
...you should look up a video on you tube...search for time traveler from future and look for the one with a funny looking alien facing the camera..it supposedly took place at Area 51 ..interview with a time traveler..kinda corny..but what he says is so believable..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 10/16/17 11:46 AM
While some opinions offend..other enlighten

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 10/15/17 10:33 AM

If we just have to have an Apocalypse, aliens, zombies or an xmen type would be nicer...
..I couldn't agree more..survival of the fittest..and we as humans could put our differences aside and stand together..although an xmen world still has its prejudices..I have to admit.. I would be slightly jealous of a human gifted with a super power..lolflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 10/15/17 10:27 AM
Thumbs up for lu..a woman who find beauty in everything and who no matter how hard things get in her life, she always shares kind words and never judges anyone flowerforyou ..also to all the men and women who spend time in the forums..love this place as I can experience all sides to many issues and have better understanding of people that see the world through different eyes..drinker flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 10/15/17 10:11 AM
I think President Trump has good intentions for everyone..he has made some comments that have stained his reputation..sadly so many people have taken his poor choice of words and his sarcasm as what he believes..he's not perfect but he is trying to bring America back up as a whole..I am offended by all the immorality that is forced in my face..the entertainment industry being a large part of it..and as far as white privilege.?..I have never been privileged..I work hard for everything and my children and I am judged and condemned by people of all color who call themselves "good"..bad credit and poor choices that lead to being labeled as "felons" is where the problem lies..and those affect everyone..regardless of color, sex, or political preferences..with all the protests against President Trump and "white people" I can't help but wonder what the next election will bring..I mean let's say the protesters of today get their way and we get a liberal president in 2020.?..people think we have a "nazi" problem now..?..I'm betting the riots and protests of tomorrow will put today to shame..haters are going to hate..and both sides have them..it's not going to stop..it's barely touched the surface..I think we are doomed..but regardless..I will always respect the President..wether I like him or not..united we stand..devided we fall..ohwell flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25