Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 06/21/17 11:52 AM

Are the scum bags really going to get 72 virgins when they get there or are you messing with them?
Or, am I asking the wrong god? whoa

...imagine 72 ladies who just say no..virgins for eternity...hahaflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 06/18/17 03:28 PM

stealing is a crime
killing is a crime
perjury is a crime

People have non-religious reasons for declaring that theft, murder and perjury are crimes.

they read, felt, or were told at some point somewhere, what is 'acceptable' or what is 'right and wrong'

so

people have non religious AND religious reasons for declaring things to be crimes

, someone elses reasons are never truly known unless they share them

..if you take the commandments..said to be Gods laws..these were designed to keep us from hurting eachother...mans laws are made for lining pockets...Gods law has been tossed to the curb..mans law is warped and protects those who have money...Gods law can't be bought..mans can..so man has put mans law above Gods...and before the King James Version ..it was written that mans law is an abomination to God... I kinda stuck to do unto others as you want done to you...and if what you're doing gives you a bad feeling..chances are it's bad.. flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 06/18/17 12:27 PM
I keep faith in God and religion separate...when a book is titled "the King James Version"... I call it mans version..taken from ancient writings and interpreted to the Kings liking... I think that people are either good or bad and no book or claim of faith can change that..God knows us all...I think that Goverments have warped faith in ways that are solely for their greed of power and money... I know so many people that have no faith in God because of the pain the governments have inflicted on people claiming its Gods will..God has a special place in his heart for those who have suffered under the hands of man..how he will judge us bears on how we treat others and our reasoning behind it..God is very real..how we think, speak and act is how he will judge us...and no book out there can change who you are..your either a good egg or a bad egg..God knows the difference..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 06/17/17 12:15 PM

I notice a trend that makes politics and religion such difficult topics to discuss, namely, the tendency for people to try to silence opposing views. They may do this through intimidation, personal insults, or directly proclaiming certain persons or groups should have no voice in a topic,,but it seems to be where these discussions fly off the handle.

I do not believe there is any topic that should be off limits to anyone, but I prefer that people attempt to 'discuss' things with a mutual respect.

I believe you have every much a right to speak from your perspective as I do from mine. I will debate your opinion or viewpoint as you present it but not try to shut you up at any point because I feel my perspective is only more limited when there are only 'certain' opinions or people I am willing to aknowledge.

I say all that to suggest that maybe political and religious discussions would flow more smoothly if we can be willing to accept people can disagree without feeling a need to personally humiliate or shut them up because of it.

This is not limited to religion or politics but it is where I most often see the trends of intimidation and personal attack.

,,,rant over

Very well put.. I hope I have never offended you..we don't share a lot of the same views..but I value your opinion.. I try to keep an open mind to most things and it requires input from all sides...I may not agree..but I listen and hope to be respectful to everyone..wish I knew how to post some things..we have a protest brewing in my home town over a painting on the wall in a privately owned bar...would love your opinion on it..have a most beautiful day.!

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 06/17/17 12:03 PM
Glad I popped in..Happy Birthday.!.. I am so glad I found this site..you're one of the best ladies and i am glad to call you my friend..hope this new year of life brings you tons of happiness..Luv you Luflowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 06/06/17 06:29 PM
Honestly..this monkey see,..monkey do needs to stop..Kathy thought she was funny..it wasn't.. I didn't like it when people were as disgusting on our past presidents...people need to grow up..wrong is wrong..and pointing fingers yelling about who did it first is ridiculous..there are consequences for every action...she thought about the laughs not the insults...think before you do...just don't get why hollywierd has so much say..stupid is as stupid does..ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 06/03/17 01:47 PM
What gets me is people defending her vulgar stunt as "sick humor"...and still condemn President Trumps "sick humor"...enough is enough..we as humans need to stop throwing rocks at eachother and work together for a better future..Kathys stunt was disrespectful at so many levels...but to criticize his poor humor and justify hers just shows how childish so many have chosen to be..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 05/20/17 10:49 AM
..still like Trump...thanks to a media that can't report news without twisting it with personal opinions or holly weirdos constantly freaking out about him, we the people probably won't know if and when he does anything good.. I am hopeful though...besides last time I checked the entire United States Government is a big party of corruption..I don't believe Trump will be able to change much..but at least he appears to want the best for the country..only time will tell..

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 05/18/17 10:15 PM

waving

((((((((Kindlightheart)))))))))..I miss the Lady..flowerforyou

...awwww..hugs my beautiful friend..tried to say hi..dang thing says you deactivated....Luv u forever my friend flowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyou

...maybe Lu..Joe..?..hmmm

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 05/18/17 10:14 PM

waving

((((((((Kindlightheart)))))))))..I miss the Lady..flowerforyou

...awwww..hugs my beautiful friend..tried to say hi..dang thing says you deactivated....Luv u forever my friend flowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyouflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 05/06/17 09:28 PM
Lol..very little if any...fresh as the server allows.,drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 05/06/17 09:19 PM
Wow..Hope the idiot eaters eat you what

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/22/17 12:34 PM

If you had a chance to meet God one-on- one like you would have a rare opportunity to meet your president or prime minister:what question would you ask Him??
Your take people!!

...I would ask why he allowed a small percent of humans to destroy humanity ..?...why these people could hurt and destroy so many souls and writhe in piles of money,..rubbing it in everyone's faces while children go hungry..?..and finally..how were those with so much pain and heartache supposed to believe he loves us all.?flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 04/12/17 09:22 PM

Right now! a very soft pair of sweat pants.. a comfortable long-sleeve pullover.. warm socks..
Nice smelling cologne.. that has worn off from the day.. and nothing else

...funny..I always envision you as a bathrobe type..fifty shades of grey...although with summer sneaking up...white terry cloth would look nice on you...sunny morning and.... blushingflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 04/09/17 02:19 PM
Mingleland has so many beautiful peeps..I love seeing regular peeps still here..hugs to you and all I adore.!!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/08/17 11:34 PM

It's nice to see you Kind...flowerforyou waving

It's just good to see you.

..I love you little lu.!!..and beach...you are so right..always good to see her!!!flowerforyouflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 04/08/17 02:01 PM
...yup..everytime I sneak a peak ..still as handsome as ever..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 03/08/17 09:15 PM
My goal in life is to know and meet as many people that I can ...and remember and be remembered by that will brighten my afterlife..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 02/15/17 08:33 AM

Actually nobody can test 100% negative. As humans, we all have natural Cannabinoid receptors in our bodies.
2nd hand exposure could be absorbed by the kids, but that would have to be a very prolonged exposure to give kids a positive drug test.

I hope that whoever is smoking it, has enough common sense to at least do it away from the kids. But if in a house or apartment, I do see how exposure would and could happen.

..interesting.. I don't know much about drugs in general.. I never felt weed was even worth classifying as a "dangerous" drug..alcohol on the other hand.. I would consider extremely dangerous... I just don't see how CPS can remove a child for exposure to weed in a state that allows it medical or recreational...legal recreational users are most likely smoking in areas the children frequent..medicinal users as well..we were informed that pot smokers excrete thc from their pores so by touching and handling children or even touching the hair will cause it to show in hair testing on the children...figure like kinda like Sophie mentioned.. CPS is going to be overwhelmed if they are going to remove children for exposure...geez..what a mess..anyhow..thanks for the input and enjoy your day...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 02/14/17 09:25 PM

Yikes..they would have to pick up and take
a lot of kids it seems.

...right..kinda crazy..going to ride it out and hope and pray everything works out...I mean my daughter is really a great mom..and my son in law is amazing...neither of them do drugs or drink..once in awhile he smokes alittle and never around the boys... I am not just saying that either..lol..pretty sad that people can get drunk around kids but smoke a little weed and boom...just unbelievable...sad cause I was thinking about getting it medically for my arthritis and a couple other issues wonder how this will go...

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25