Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 01/02/17 11:35 PM
I don't know how to post video...but one of the best is ..search YouTube for..Metalica live 1,000,000 in crowd..yup..they are some special spirits for sure..drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 01/02/17 11:27 PM
...I would say that's a great thing...my dad is my hero..he may not be with me in the flesh..but when I am gifted with someone or something that reminds me of him...I sometimes think my admiration of my father is one of the reasons I am still single...he was such a gentleman...offtopicoops..anyhow..sounds more positive than negative ..if she's smiling when she says it..great..if she's crying or yelling...not so good...but as sweet as you are...hmmm..it's good flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 01/02/17 07:56 PM
...10 degrees and dropping..wind picking up..long drive on hwy12...3 plus hours...I am thinking..wow..my son must feel so indifferent..gets sentenced tomorrow...It will be what it is and we will be ok..but dang..that's a hella drive to your own hanging....ohwell:cry:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 01/02/17 07:45 PM

Well, y'all were right and so was my gut. I just have zero luck with these kind of sites. Played yet again.

Got home from work, first thing I asked was how her day went. Guess what? Her water supposedly got turned off and she needed help getting it turned back on. Yeah. Lucky me.

Does my pic look like I'm gullible? Sure I need a trim since I'm a bit shaggy but geez.

Thanks to all of you that seconded my gut instinct. I'll eventually learn to trust that feeling again.

...it doesn't matter what you look like...scammers scam everyone they can..they try every trick in the book..keep your chin up and when in doubt..report them..if they are for real they will still be here..good luck and happy new year..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 01/02/17 07:35 PM
Smells like fish..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 01/01/17 09:20 AM
Funny how some entertainers just have it..to think..Metalica started in a garage..a few kids..and they wound up being a band that will be remembered for as long as music is heard...drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 12/31/16 08:59 PM
...destined to achieve or fail..destined to love or be alone...destined to make a difference or be dust in the wind...hmmm...I don't think we are destined to any thing or fate..but I do think we are destined to meet people that no matter how brief the encounter...may affect your destiny...I know my life has been deeply affected by a lot of people I have encountered n this site...destined..fate...regardless ...I'm glad to exist..flowerforyou...what...:angel:

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 12/31/16 12:58 PM

well, we blamed Hillary,,,,though there is no 'proof' she personally did anything wrong

the same source that condemned her is condemning the Russians

people will choose which stories to take on as fact and which as conjecture,,

we either have faith in our 'intelligence departments' or we don't,,,,,

...kinda funny how that is...everyone believes what they choose fits their opinions...heck..who knows what's true about who...to bad they can't just focus on the good things about eachother...hmmm...haha...or better yet..maybe quit lying and misinforming the people.,..be up front with us and focus on building a future...sounds intelligent ...or me just being a smart a**..!drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 12/30/16 09:19 PM
Nope..flowerforyou...mzrosie..what..waving

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 12/30/16 08:39 PM

...that's a great idea..Happy New Year to you..:smile:..and to all the beautiful minglers that I have shared far to May smiles to count..biggrinflowerforyou

Many..teeheeslaphead

Kindlightheart's photo
Fri 12/30/16 08:38 PM
...that's a great idea..Happy New Year to you..:smile:..and to all the beautiful minglers that I have shared far to May smiles to count..biggrinflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 12/26/16 07:09 PM

Nothing is worse than someone who doesnt want to fit in with rest of the group....remind of you all of anyone? :)

...in a galaxy far far away..yup..some people are slow to blend with the masses..just keep throwing in your two cents..then one day it just clicks...ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 12/26/16 07:05 PM

Haven't heen here for a while.
I hope everyone is doing great.
I hope everyone had love and happiness at Christmas.
I wish everyone blessings and happiness throughout tge new year.flowerforyou drinker

..yup a lot of us seem to have slowed down on hanging out in Mingleland..but at least we pop back in..best part of the forums is seeing people return..flowerforyou..so hello..hugs and glad you're still around..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 12/26/16 07:01 PM

Anonymous possible match for me somewhere out there perhaps?! flowerforyou

Very Merry Winter Solstice, Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Melé Kalikimaka, and or Happy Kwanzaa! happy

...if I was a rich cougar or a young gal with a future..I would so wishful think of you..you have such a sweet soul..kind people are my biggest weakness..flowerforyouflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 12/26/16 02:29 PM
I had a most beautiful Christmas...with both my parents gone and my moms birthday falls on Christmas Eve..my sisters and I listened to my dads favorite carol..holy night by Jim Neighbors...damn he just owns that song...none of my family had any cash this year..2016 has been one hard year for my family and friends..we managed to get a few gifts for the children and they had a magical day..many things went wrong through the holiday...yet everyone still found time to smile and laugh through it...after all the festivities came to a close.. I found some alone time on my front porch..stared up at the stars in the sky...the snow finally gave way to expose a most beautiful night sky...seeing the stars reminded me of what my life is truly about...peace on earth...and good will to all mankind...hard times or not...next to the birth of our saving grace...love is the most amazing gift ...the love I have for and receive from my family and friends is irreplaceable...and they are all from God...yup...the presence of him is my best presents ever...Hope everyone has a magical New Year...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 12/25/16 11:59 AM
Lol..if you google "who's more like Hitler.?..Trump or Hillary...she wins.!..

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 12/24/16 02:16 PM
MerryChristmas to the most beautiful people in Mingleland..!flowers

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 12/24/16 12:50 PM

I am disappointed in those who overlooked his lying, bullying, bigotry, inexperience, and sexism to put him in office either by voting for him or not voting at all.

...hmmm..Trump is putting women and minority's in a lot of key positions...hang in there lady.. I think he's going to surprise a lot of you...both sides have haters...and the haters brought out the worst in the candidates...as time goes on you will see who he really is...everyone says and does things that someone will be offended by...flowerforyou:

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 12/06/16 09:39 PM

Me too...I just designed an awesome product...anyone know how to safeguard an idea before a patent...need an investor but don't want my idea stolen..hmmmwhatflowerforyou

package a copy of your plan or design and mail it to yourself via
US Postal Service certified mail receipt required....do NOT open the package..
if the product shows up somewhere this action may influence the judge
presiding over your law suit when you present the signed and dated receipt
AND the package for him to open...it's loosely termed as a poor-mans copyright...

Thanx...I totally forgot about those...I am going to take pics from start to finish too...and write down details... I sure hope I can pull this off..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 12/06/16 03:33 PM
Me too...I just designed an awesome product...anyone know how to safeguard an idea before a patent...need an investor but don't want my idea stolen..hmmmwhatflowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25