Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 09/29/16 05:06 PM

i don't understand why people think their god is "loving"... the way i see it, anything with that much power is anything but loving...

...lol..been quoting a line off that show..once upon a time...you can choose one..love or power ..you can't have both....so I will say God is powerless...because he loves...sadly..we all know how it feels to be in love..only to have your heartbroke...we as people can be unforgiving and even vengeful ...sometimes never look back at one that at one time you truly loved...and you find yourself judging and condemning those that remind you of the one you loved...yet you still love..and enjoy being loved...lol..I could go on but i am going to walk my favorite dog..that I love...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 09/29/16 08:01 AM
Lol...his taxes are such an issue..but if he's audited as much as he says...probably ok...but when Clinton was president...if I remember correctly ...people made a big stink about Hillary writing off the underwear she wore while campaigning with Bill ...so..basically...rich people use the tax loops to their advantage ..just like everyone...hmmm...as far as the debate...Hillary has been debating her entire life...Trump...green..lol..but boy...the two of them on stage together...worse than two brats in a daycare.. flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 09/27/16 07:22 PM
Yup...speechless..second round will be gloves off for sure..slapheadflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 09/27/16 07:19 PM

Lady W..I totally know this morbid jealousy ...my sister suffered from this..awful..she was sure my 17 year old daughter and her 42 year old boyfriend ..my daughter just got hired and we all worked for the same company..yup..her mental illness costed me everything..my husband , my home , my job..and more..glad you were able to put him behind you...my sister is a lifer ..

..lol..thought they were having an affair ..

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 09/27/16 07:17 PM
Lady W..I totally know this morbid jealousy ...my sister suffered from this..awful..she was sure my 17 year old daughter and her 42 year old boyfriend ..my daughter just got hired and we all worked for the same company..yup..her mental illness costed me everything..my husband , my home , my job..and more..glad you were able to put him behind you...my sister is a lifer ..

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 09/21/16 06:36 PM
She's not dead..demons can't die..but can anyone tell me what she has done for the people of America..?..ever..?

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 09/21/16 06:33 PM
Gee..the Clintons friends are perverts too..birds of a feather...

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 09/20/16 07:27 AM
Because I believe God is..and he is a loving God...if anyone has a spare second ..please say a little prayer for my son..he has court today...just pray that he gets a reasonable fair sentence for his poor choice..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 09/19/16 11:27 PM
I myself never mastered it..but you both need to roll with the changes together...I always rock...and that's why I am aloneohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 09/18/16 06:38 PM
...Going with the title...yup...very much driven by God...and even though I get pissy with him..I always thank him at the end of my day..and first thing in the morning I invite him to tag along..and he walks with me all day..so does that make me walked by God...more so than driven..?slapheadflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 09/18/16 05:55 PM
Hahahahaha...I just watched an episode of CTs that was about these guys and a bunch of other " secret " societies that are all getting together...kinda like all the gangs in that old movie..the Warriors..that's a funny...sort of...but if they are real...they are some sick twisted whack jobs..:laughing:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 09/18/16 02:20 PM
Geez...how can people be so blind...it's funny cause in a sense I am voting for the menace to their society regardless of any good someone can offer about Hillary..I am just not seeing the good deeds she has done that won the hearts... I have seen her talk a great game...but what has she herself done and will continue to do..not what she wants to do...what has she done..?..please enlighten me..if I am impressed enough..I will donate to her charity...:laughing:flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 09/18/16 08:27 AM
..lol..yup..pricy dinners for the rich donors...that's charitable...those poor people need that for sure...makes me wanna help...I will donate for that great cause...lmao.!!..

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 09/18/16 08:00 AM

...prayers for all the fallen police...most of the officers that have been murdered aren't even the "bad" cops...right now I am dealing with a situation that causes me to have ill feelings towards cops...you know...the loophole that cops are allowed to lie in order to get a written confession ...yup...my son goes to court next Tuesday and the only thing keeping his case open...the "confession" the cop wrote and my son signed without his lawyer present...because my son did not know cops could lie and make false promises...although I am upset by this officers actions...and if my son is found guilty and will never survive prison...I don't want the cop dead...I hope karma nips him in the butt though..I wonder if I was black would I think differently..?...doubt it..I don't think souls have color...your either a good soul or a bad one...drinker flowerforyou

They can lie, but they can't promise anything. They can imply, but the only one who can make a promise is a Prosecutor.

Why didn't he just ask for a lawyer? That honestly kills me. Everyone see's it on TV everyday but when they are caught up, even for the smallest things they agree to talk to the police.

I am a strong supporter of law enforcement and I work in a related field conducting interviews and interrogations on almost a daily basis and if I were ever accused of anything the only thing I would tell law enforcement is my name and date of birth, then request an attorney.

...that's part of the problem...this is the first time he's been in trouble as an adult...and the incident took place in a different state...he asked for a lawyer...after a bit the officer told him his lawyer is on the way and to get started with his statement...my son has issues with anxiety and depression and was off his meds...he thought it would be ok..the officer was a real nice guy and told him most the charges will be dropped if he gave a statement...my son believed him...I am more angry at the laws themselves then the officer....the loophole that allows cops to lie in order to get a "confession "...isn't right...in my opinion..plus the difference in laws state to state..what is a misdemeanor in my state is a felony in the state he got in trouble...plus..it's a small town..they have one public defender that goes there from the surrounding area...and he's awful..sadly I had no way to hire a good lawyer...and I do believe a good lawyer could have got the "confession " thrown out because my son is prescribed medication that he was not taking at the time...don't really know..my son is guilty of being stupid...but nothing he did deserves prison..but his lawyer doesn't talk to him at all except 5 minutes before court and that's it...we have been traveling back and forth to court and this is the last appearance before it goes to jury...it's a no win because of the "confession"...just a sad situation...the cop did his job...my son didn't know that cops lie and make false promises while questioning...and my son still speaks politely about the cop..just wishes he didn't lie to him...I just hope the best..ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 09/18/16 12:07 AM

unfortunately, cops being shot at is as much a part of the job as lifeguards getting wet,, depending upon the area they get paid to protect

Really?..so now lifeguards getting wet and cops getting shot at are on the same level with you.

....although the comparison is like comparing sugar to salt...it is true...if you choose to be a cop you know that you may be shot at or killed in the line of duty...just as a lifeguard may have to get in the water...but as mentioned...depending where...a lifeguard at the pool verses the ocean...a cop in Chicago verses small town USA...the lifeguard at the pool doesn't fear the shark...cops everywhere should be aware of the thugs...but killing a cop in Texas for an incident in Chicago...would be like killing a shark cause your kid drowned at the pool...oopsflowerforyou

Actually that's not true. I was a BSA Lifeguard in my teens and from about 18-22 I was a Life Guard Instructor with Jeff Ellis and Associates at Wet N' Wild in Las Vegas when it used to be on the strip. Believe it or not it can be extremely dangerous going in after someone who cant swim or thinks their drowning because they constantly try to climb on top of you. I remember one of our Ellis Guards back east drowned one summer in I believe it was a regular community pool because of that.

It's a scary situation, there were a few times I got dunked jumping in to pull someone out of the Royal Flush (it was an 8-12 foot deep pool and people would go down it who didn't know how to swim thinking it was a shallow pool, and these people get scared, panic and the adrenaline flies). There was only one time I was actually worried but luckily I was also working part time doing Loss Prevention so I knew a few strikes, locks pressure points to get them off me and usually by that time other guards are in the water because they heard you blow your whistle before you jumped in.

...lol..my sister was just saying that when she and her family took scuba diving...one of the instructors said..if you see someone drowning..try to knock them out...other wise they may drown you..and I respect the lifeguard...and have witnessed many heroic acts preformed by them...and you truly have to have a similar mindset as a cop...a desire to put your life on the line to save another...firemen as well...yupper...anyone that does this as his choice profession...puts your life and safety below the life of a stranger..commands respect..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 06:32 PM

unfortunately, cops being shot at is as much a part of the job as lifeguards getting wet,, depending upon the area they get paid to protect

Really?..so now lifeguards getting wet and cops getting shot at are on the same level with you.

....although the comparison is like comparing sugar to salt...it is true...if you choose to be a cop you know that you may be shot at or killed in the line of duty...just as a lifeguard may have to get in the water...but as mentioned...depending where...a lifeguard at the pool verses the ocean...a cop in Chicago verses small town USA...the lifeguard at the pool doesn't fear the shark...cops everywhere should be aware of the thugs...but killing a cop in Texas for an incident in Chicago...would be like killing a shark cause your kid drowned at the pool...oopsflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 05:18 PM

i dont support any movement to kill cops

I do support the movement to bring to justice cops who kill civilians

they should have whatever resources available, including training, to reduce the number of deaths, both cop and civilian
... I do agree with the fact that something needs to be done about bad cops...only thing worse than a dirty cop..a dead good cop...and people...regardless of color need to accept the fact that if you break a law...the cop that approaches you might be a trigger happy jerk just wanting to kill someone...
ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 04:42 PM
...it's sad that officers are being killed by criminal minds...regardless of color...just don't understand how people can support any movement that justifies this behavior...lets cry about being abused by law enforcement and then go around killing cops that had nothing to do with the madness...yup...guess I should shoot my neighbors dog cause a stray dog pooped in my yard...geez...some people are soooo stupid...sad cause the cop killers are just making life hard for everyone and the ones who do it in support of BLM...are just making the movement look real bad... ohwell

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 04:24 PM
...Celebrity opinions...on anything...it's funny how they think their opinions matter...geez...please leave the stage...regardless of who's president...your not special...frustrated

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 09/17/16 04:16 PM
...the Clinton Foundation is a pathetic way for them to think they are equal to the scummy rich people they writhe with... I am curious about what charities they have contributed to...any clue?what

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25