Community > Posts By > Kindlightheart

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 11/21/16 05:21 PM

Soros dislikes Americagrumble

...Soros hate humans...he writhes in the idea that he is above human...the prick needs to understand that he lined his pockets from killing his own people...sure it was the best time of his life...yet..he's still a piece of human garbage the blue bloods will never accept...hence his hatred...he will always be nothing...all his money...still he is nothing ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 11/13/16 01:30 PM
...which one of these choices leans towards sarcastically ..?...I am more like what I see is what is...good/bad ..black/white(as in color hues..not people)..nice/mean...ect...I am offended by vulgarity in entertainment but I have to suck it up...they are expressing themselves ...I could go on but what offends me may not offend others...that's the problem with politically correct in my eyes...everyone is offended by something or not...you can't make everyone happy...sigh...ohwellflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 11/13/16 09:55 AM

...guess Miley did a tearful announcement saying she will be staying..dang...that girl is one I won't miss at all...maybe she can do concerts on the border for incoming refugees...that's more scary than a wall..hahaflowerforyou...

Miley's achie breaky heart tour? :cry:

It's unbelievable, the Hollywood narcissism makes me ill... thinking the mere threat of leaving the country in the event of a Trump win could somehow influence the voters. It didn't and now they're reneging?

I don't know what went wrong... Beyoncé and Jay-Z on her side

I just don't get it... slaphead

Right...geez..maybe they all should have got together and preformed a benefit tour...then they could have all loaded up after the election and preformed all over Hillarys favorite places...Qatar...Saudi Arabia..United Arab Emirates ...just to name a few..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 11/13/16 09:45 AM

I dont know why its such news really

I mean people leave America regularly, as is their rite, their reason is irrelevant,,,to me anyway

...it's a not a big deal to normal people...I just think it's funny that some celebrities are so into themselves that they believe we would care if they do...and that they believe their threat to leave would influence who we would vote for with the thought of them leaving...although I was bummed when Bush won and Johnny Depp moved to France ...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 11/13/16 09:25 AM
...guess Miley did a tearful announcement saying she will be staying..dang...that girl is one I won't miss at all...maybe she can do concerts on the border for incoming refugees...that's more scary than a wall..hahaflowerforyou...

Kindlightheart's photo
Sat 11/12/16 02:44 PM

the best way to know is to become educated on how the top of the food chain operates and that is not to be had by the msm. lol

there is quigley, parsons, freeman, sutton, snowden, and several pages of authors who will explain it to those who are interested however you wont find it in guv funded schools, they are vested.

...sooo true..research is the key to understanding...the truth is smothered by a lot of "theories"...but it's all in writing for those who take the time to dig...but some things you find are crazy and unbelievable ...it is all fun to read...just need to keep an open mind..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 11/08/16 10:33 PM
Now things might get interesting ...I really believe this guy will do a great job...it's going to take a bit...but I have faith...flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Thu 11/03/16 12:07 AM

interesting perspective on what makes a 'man'

most of the things that make me see him as less of one,,,

Id love to see what he has done for others at any time,truly, so he doesnt seem so much like he has lived a completely self involved life

I find it much harder to believe that he doesnt live for publicity , for any reason

..I would not say that my opinion of Trump is what makes him a man...but men are A-holes..he's just in the spotlight... I just don't like phony men...he doesn't fake it..he's a jerk and owns it...my opinion of men is what it is cause that's all I know..all the same..they want, need, and expect women to just be happy they have a third leg...men arnt men these days...just a bunch of boys looking for a woman to take care of them... I wish men were like my dad...my mom was a stay home mom..dad was the man...hmmm

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 11/02/16 11:50 PM
Ps..Trump has done a lot of good things for people...he does it on his own time and dime...and doesn't like to publicly announce it...he is a good human...it is sad that women are throwing themselves at the camera saying he wronged them..I look forward to his defense... I do pray that justice can right the wrongs..but there is no real justice for anyone..only thing that matters is money...pretty sure that's all the ladies want that are accusing him of wrong doing...praying for the true victims...but if they are lying..I hope they get what they deserve...

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 11/02/16 11:28 PM
I see Dennis the menace crossed with Richie rich..he's the last thing political correct wants...not to mention he has heart...the guy loves this country and wants the best for everyone...I have been a fan of trump for over 30 years...and yup..he is an A-hole...but he's going to be an amazing president...he wouldn't waste his breath say'n hello to me..but he is a real man..he's full of himself..disrespectful to women..wants a pat on the head if he does something good..yup..typical man...and he doesn't pretend to be a"good" guy...what you see is what you get...and has anyone noticed..his kids adore him..nothing fake about his family...they love himflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 11/02/16 10:28 PM
Pretty sure she killed herself..all that know Hillarys crimes do...may her and her soon to be ex rest in peace..whatflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 11/01/16 09:40 PM
It's funny..everytime I see mention of the rape case she defended I remember that movie Devils Advocate...lol.. I personally have never felt she is worthy... I know women that have done far more for women and children in my own circle..she loves herself and that's who she advocates for..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 11/01/16 12:46 PM
Instead of prison..Obama and the Clintons should be forced to live like Americans..no bank account s..give them minimum wage and a small apartment..full time hours so they earn too much for benifits...hmmm..they wouldn't last one month...hahaflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 10/31/16 11:07 PM

Lol...I'm none of the above...funny cause Trumps not either...that list is devised by poor sports who cling to little things just to feel like they are "good" people haha...biggest name callers are the biggest cry babies too..most people who are voting for Trump are just sick of liars and criminals running the country into the dirt for their own pockets..you know..the politically correct...we know the guy will do a great job...sadly..only a week left before we experience the most corrupt election in our lives...go TRUMP!!!flowerforyou

it does say not all supporters fit the bill

Trump is however, all those things, based on 'little things' right from his own mouth

noone is calling names, just reviewing the words from the horses mouth

if people are sick of liars they certainly wouldnt vote Trump
and there is no one convicted of a crime running

yes, politically correct if it means class and consideration are not his forte,, and perhaps there are many who admire that

mostly what people KNOW is that he is a billionaire with a trashy mouth, a trashy character, and no filter,,,,,things that get other candidates trashed, but are actually the selling points for too many of his supporters
... I am single for a reason..haha..my taste in men..yup..the N word..and not the racist N...the one that knows this is about him..lol..haha..some men are pigs but can be great in many other ways... I hope we are gifted to see him try his best..his ego won't settle for less than that...
drinkerflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 10/31/16 05:11 PM
Lol...I'm none of the above...funny cause Trumps not either...that list is devised by poor sports who cling to little things just to feel like they are "good" people haha...biggest name callers are the biggest cry babies too..most people who are voting for Trump are just sick of liars and criminals running the country into the dirt for their own pockets..you know..the politically correct...we know the guy will do a great job...sadly..only a week left before we experience the most corrupt election in our lives...go TRUMP!!!flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Wed 10/26/16 10:27 PM
It's funny and sad how some of us believe in God, some of us doubt God, some of us refuse the idea of God and some go as far as to mock the thought of God...and yet we find ourselves constantly trying to find proof..one of the biggest reasons why I choose to keep my faith strong in my loving God..?...it's the comfort of knowing that I might go through some hard times..and my heart breaks for so many that have never even had the little I do...but that hopeful feeling of knowing this human life is temporary and what's next is so much more beautiful than what human existence offers...yup...today my life was ruff..but my loving God...he doesn't work magic..nor does he fix my issues...he does however..gives me hope..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 10/24/16 07:04 PM
Funny you say that Lazerus ...when I get pissy with my God I say something very similar...I actually get mad that I do believe in God...I would so enjoy being a entity that had no God..without God there is no consequences and it would be nice to do as I please...and at least with God there is a peace in a vengeful soul..flowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Mon 10/24/16 04:05 PM
I think one of the hardest things to do as a human in these days is to have any faith in God at all...we as people are so warped by our governments...not to mention the elitists that own the puppets...everyone hating everyone...yup..the governments did their job well...but human behavior has nothing to do with Gods undying love for us souls...hate is a human emotion...God loves souls...Humans love themselves....a small percentage of humans created all the issues we have on earth...out of greed...not God..Gods love is...we just need to understand he's not human....and those humans that did all the wrong....they will get their just reward...it's hard to think an entity as great as God would just sit back and let us suffer like we do...but his design is simple...love as he loves...greedy and power hungry souls are the problem...but Gods love is always there..hint...anything that is related to money has nothing to do with Gods love...jmoflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Sun 10/23/16 12:58 PM
Lol..just saw a Facebook meme..ordered a chicken and an egg online...will let you know which comes first..hahaflowerforyou

Kindlightheart's photo
Tue 10/04/16 07:42 PM

Not trying to be rude but why does everyone want to blame God for their short comings???

If something did not work out God did not cause it..

If it did not work out it is due to either you did not work hard enough to make it happen or it was not meant to be..

This life we have is up to each of us how we live it.. Only thing God guarantees you is your birth and your death all in between is up to you how and what you do with it~~

But everything that happens in life all depends on you.. No one is given a perfect life... One must work at it in order to find the peace one needs and be able to deal with what is thrown at them...

...yup...and thanks for the reminder..flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25