Community > Posts By > BigSky1970

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 10/29/17 06:39 AM
Everything delightfulillusion said.... Plus, you might want to remove your contact information from your profile. Contact information contained anywhere within the profile, including as part of images, is a violation of the terms of service agreement.

BigSky1970's photo
Fri 10/27/17 07:06 AM
Nothing there. Needs work. Lots of it.

Score: Zero.

BigSky1970's photo
Fri 10/27/17 06:51 AM
I agree with piscesmoon and eric, there's nothing there. Add more pictures, mention your interests or mention some favorite hobbies. Talk about what you like to do for fun and talk about what you're looking for here.

An empty profile won't stand out. There's too many empty profiles on here.

Speaking for me personally, I usually just click right on by empty profiles.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 10/22/17 12:21 AM
Also, your account isn't actually purged, just "hidden" from view. It will be purged after 30 days of inactivity, which if you ever decide to change your mind, you can log back in to the account and it will become active again.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 10/22/17 12:19 AM
https://mingle2.com/user/show_settings

Click "De-Activate Account - Remove Profile"

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 10/16/17 08:13 PM
You can input where you're from when you fill out your profile. If you ever move in the future, your location can be changed later by you.

Go to -> https://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile

Under "General" are fields to change your location.

BigSky1970's photo
Wed 08/23/17 08:25 AM

Me, proud of my body

Good attitude to have. waving

BigSky1970's photo
Wed 08/23/17 08:16 AM
Welcome! waving

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 08/21/17 01:44 AM
Edited by BigSky1970 on Mon 08/21/17 01:45 AM

If the stream is yellow it's not one of well being..lmao jk..wink.

Better yellow than another color I can think of... *smirk*
red ????? laugh laugh waving

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 02/20/17 01:34 AM
Edited by BigSky1970 on Mon 02/20/17 01:38 AM

I don't know why guys just talked to me a week then they're quiet. Even they liked Me. It's my fault??? Or they lie to me???. 6 days ago I found a man. He told me should delete my account on this site. And talks only him. But I forgot to delete it. After that he was quiet two days. I think he will stop talking to me like guys before. I don't know why.

One of the reasons they want you to move off the site is that once the conversation moves off site, Mingle2 isn't responsible for what happens.

If they tell you that they're "too scared" or "nervous" about communicating on this site. They're scammers. If the first email you get from someone tells you to disable your account and move the conversation off site, my advice is, just tell them "no" and just move on.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 02/07/17 08:38 AM
Very rarely have things fallen in to place for me.

I set reasonable goals and take small steps to achieve them.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 02/07/17 08:21 AM
I agree with the others, he obviously wasn't meant for you. I wouldn't sweat it. Not every guy is going to treat you like dirt.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 02/05/17 10:06 AM
Watching hockey, but the game here is the Caps and Kings.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 02/05/17 09:46 AM
Edited by BigSky1970 on Sun 02/05/17 09:47 AM
Good things come to those who wait. The creed of procrastinators.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 02/05/17 09:37 AM

They use the same basic messages in all of their profiles. It can't be that hard to use some regex (regular expressions for those who aren't familiar with coding) and keep them out.

CORRECT mate .

An assertive one can find the CODES right here
on M2 profiles pretty easy.:wink:

The CODE IS,..." PION or PEON/S " ??
Most profiles ( Females ), using the word/s
" PION/S & PEON/S "

For those who knows what's going on,
they also know who is using these Codes..POF does.

Pay attention folks ...:wink:

Nobody I know of outside of the atomic scientist community uses the word "pion" in their daily speech. :)

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 02/05/17 07:59 AM

Not sure why guys are always asking where I am from. It is clearly displayed in my profile. When ask them if they looked at my profile they say they have but weren't sure if the location I have listed is right slaphead

One time I got a mail that said "Hi, I read your profile, sounds nice, I'd like to get to know you better to see if we are truly a match blah-blah-blah. Where are you from?" slaphead

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 02/05/17 07:45 AM

When I first sign up, or if I've been away from a site for some time, I just peruse through 50 or so profiles and look for commonalities. The same scammers/spammers always use the same old hook to get you interested. You should also pay attention to multiple profiles using the same user images as they are always scammers/spammers.

One of the biggest ones I see right now is EASYHOLES.COM ... and I wish mingle would do something to keep them out. They use the same basic messages in all of their profiles. It can't be that hard to use some regex (regular expressions for those who aren't familiar with coding) and keep them out.

I've noticed that as well and I've reported those profiles when I come across them in the Find New Matches section of the website.

But like you say, I too look for commonalities in profiles.

I did try out the premium level for 6 months shortly after creating my account here, and found that 98% of the profiles who clicked "Yes" on my profile were scammers.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 01/31/17 08:48 AM

im just a newbee on this site, hope im welcome thanks

Hello there. Welcome. Enjoy your time here and as another said, be careful of scammers.

BigSky1970's photo
Tue 01/17/17 11:36 AM
Word is, Brad Pitt doesn't bathe.

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 01/16/17 07:04 PM

Mmmmmm why? What do you intend to do with her?

That might be a loaded gun question. Lol

Warm in the winter, cool in the summer?

:)

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 16 17