Community > Posts By > BigSky1970

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:32 PM
World of Warships.

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:30 PM
Got the PC version but I haven't played GTA V in a long while. I guess most of my attention has been on World Of Warships.

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:28 PM
Dabbled in Java many years ago, but I've been doing Python mostly. Haven't tried Ruby but I know of an old high school buddy who programs in Ruby.

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:20 PM

Mine has a rotary dial. I would advise against it ohwell

My mom's smart phone ringtone is a rotary phone ring. LOL

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:16 PM
I have the iPhone 6 Plus because it integrates seamlessly with my Macbook laptop. Had the iPhone 5C and immediately noticed how much better the camera was on the iPhone 6 Plus. I also got the 6 Plus because the screen is slightly bigger than the iPhone 5C that I upgraded from. Much nicer for the aging eyes.

I don't use it on social media, I've got a desktop and laptop for that.

Mainly use apps like Gasbuddy and Maps and the camera. I create my shopping and to-do lists on my laptop on my downtime and the lists immediately are available on my smart phone.

BigSky1970's photo
Mon 01/16/17 06:08 PM
Yeah, I agree with some of the others and doubt Anonymous would be frequenting this site and "monitoring" it. The Anonymous hacktivist group is more in to political activism. They seem to be more active on Twitter and Youtube.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 01/15/17 09:27 PM
Kentucky Fried Movie.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 01/15/17 08:21 PM

she only said 'half' of them

if they took it personal, its more about how they see themselves,,,lol

and attacking is the cornerstone of political debate and campaigns,,,,

unless you missed Trump attacking Mexicans and Muslims,,,,

being called criminal and suspicious is not exactly endearing to people 'not seeking office' either,,,,

We may never know why he won

we do know all the nastiness his supporters overlooked though

He was talking about the criminal Mexicans and Muslims, not all of them.

HE implied that it was MOST Mexicans with his 'I imagine SOME of them are decent"

and she wasn't talking about all his supporters either,,,,just 'nearly half'

like I said, people on both sides tend to nitpick details to explain their disdain for one candidate and overlook similar details in support of their own candidate

Trump was never my first, second or third choice, but he was a damn sight better than someone who's spent their entire adult life in the political arena accomplishing very little.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 01/15/17 08:19 PM
And I know why he won. Hillary was so corrupt and unelectable. She managed to lose the Rust Belt states because they got left behind in this so-called "Obama recovery" that only seemed to materialize in the coastal regions of the country.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 01/15/17 08:16 PM

she only said 'half' of them

if they took it personal, its more about how they see themselves,,,lol

and attacking is the cornerstone of political debate and campaigns,,,,

unless you missed Trump attacking Mexicans and Muslims,,,,

being called criminal and suspicious is not exactly endearing to people 'not seeking office' either,,,,

We may never know why he won

we do know all the nastiness his supporters overlooked though

He was talking about the criminal Mexicans and Muslims, not all of them.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 01/15/17 08:09 PM
Attacking his supporters is part and parcel why Hillary lost. She lost any hope and chance of peeling away soft supporters of Trump with her "basket of deplorables" statement.

The one cardinal sin of politics is, you never attack an opponents supporters. They're not the ones seeking higher office.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 01/15/17 04:10 PM
Edited by BigSky1970 on Sun 01/15/17 04:10 PM
I read profiles, I just don't bother with Debbie Downers who don't want drama in their life.

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 01/15/17 03:59 PM
I thought it would be easier finding someone once I moved in to a larger community, but the results in my case, are roughly the same.

Scammers target anyone, whether they live in Twodot, Montana or Manhattan, NY. They don't care where you live, that's not even important to them. The internet brings the world closer.

I was in a relationship for the last twelve years with a wonderful woman, but sadly, that ended unexpectedly when she passed away from a sudden heart attack in July 2016. I still haven't gotten over the loss, but I take comfort in knowing that the last words she ever heard were "I love you".

BigSky1970's photo
Sun 01/15/17 02:34 PM
I used to live in a remote part of northeast Montana (hence the screen name) and I can relate to your situation, it is hard to find someone even in your local area.

BigSky1970's photo
Sat 12/31/16 01:28 PM

well, we blamed Hillary,,,,though there is no 'proof' she personally did anything wrong

the same source that condemned her is condemning the Russians

people will choose which stories to take on as fact and which as conjecture,,

we either have faith in our 'intelligence departments' or we don't,,,,,

Precisely why she was never convicted or indicted, the FBI said two separate things and those two things cancelled each other out. 1. She should have never operated a personal server for official business and 2. The FBI found nothing to incriminate, indict or convict her on.

The same source that condemned her and the Russians is responsible for throwing this country in to one protracted war after another on the other side of the globe. From Korea, to Vietnam, to Iraq. That's all the CIA is good for.

BigSky1970's photo
Sat 12/31/16 12:24 PM

speaking of false news

the emails were CONSTANTLY reported on even though the CIA found no wrong doing

Trump said out of his own mouth for Russia to 'find' Hillary's emails, which can only be done hacking

and Trumps scandals were constantly brushed off to report over and over about Hillarys EMAILS,,,,

Hillary may be crooked but Trump is no less crooked, just much less QUALIFIED and much more DIVISIVE and IMPULSIVE

And there's no evidence to suggest Russia even hacked anything. The CIA report said malware was involved. Without IP addresses, and they didn't list any, that malware could have come from some computer in Iowa.

That server may as well have been hacked by some disgruntled Bernie Sanders supporter. It's quite possible it was entirely an inside job.

But, "let's blame the Russians". Create a distraction.

BigSky1970's photo
Sat 12/31/16 12:17 PM
Edited by BigSky1970 on Sat 12/31/16 12:18 PM

Donald is a dysfunctional addict that has relationship problems ... much like Dennis Hastert is a dysfunctional addict with relationship problems but a 7 on a scale of 10 ... with Dennis Hastert being a 10.

Both of them Republicans .. both of them Lie ... both of them can not read ... both of them pay money to avoid criminal prosecution.

That is why Crooked Hillary got a Presidential Pardon from him.

What is not to like ...

sumbuddie wear blind sea

yawn yawn yawn

Hillary hasn't been pardoned. Hillary hasn't even been indicted or convicted of a crime. The FBI admitted wrongdoing on her part but didn't recommend an indictment much less a conviction. She hasn't even spent a day in court. The court of public opinion accounts for nothing honestly, and that's how it should be. It's not "guilty until proven innocent", it's the exact opposite. As far as the DOJ and FBI is concerned, she's innocent, despite evidence to the contrary.

Dennis Hastert on the other hand has been indicted and convicted of a crime by a jury of his peers and is serving his time in the Illinois prison system.

BigSky1970's photo
Sat 12/31/16 12:03 PM
Edited by BigSky1970 on Sat 12/31/16 12:06 PM
Judging from your profile, you seem like a nice enough lady. You're not looking for a hook up and your grounded in your faith, those are two positives in your favor in attracting a guy who might share those values.

I do like the photo of you with the little kitten on your shoulder. That's a sweet photo. I say that because I love little animals myself, especially dogs and cats.

As others have stated, your child will love you unconditionally, no matter what.

We all have certain barriers to overcome. Mine just so happens to be a disability, which sort of limits what I'm capable of doing. But I try not to let that disability dictate my path in life.

Good luck in your search. :)

BigSky1970's photo
Sat 12/31/16 11:27 AM
Messy room selfies. Subtle hint your life isn't in order.

Photos scanned from your high school year book from way back when.

Ditch the sunglasses, unless they're permanently attached to your face.

BigSky1970's photo
Sat 12/31/16 10:33 AM

Post once, then de-activate.

That's annoying. Like, uh, why did you even bother?

or

"Rate my profile," and they have zero information, just a bunch of pics.

I give you a 10 for looks, 0 for personality. You're officially a 5.

or

"My kids come first," said every mother on the planet. It's a given. You don't have to put it in your profile.

When they post "My kids come first" or "My kids are my world", it's a subtle hint that you'll be the least important thing in their life.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 16 17