Community > Posts By > Godistheanswer

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:10 PM
Some very unusual things were happening in our house and when we went to get the ice cube trays the water had frozen UPWARDS, almost straight UP!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:08 PM
funny!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:06 PM
I love it! Cool to see another world.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:05 PM
awesome!!! My friend just gave me and my family some clothes we needed when they were cleaning their closets out.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:03 PM
Hawaiians believe similar in that if you say good it could happen and if bad bad could happen, versus the loosing of good or bad talked of in the christian faith..too. Good to focus on positive nice things.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 06:00 PM
I got a computer and keyboard, BAM!!!!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:59 PM
Some leaders are very charasmatic and some people like not to think but let someone think for them. Sometimes this leads to tragedy.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:58 PM
Good quote.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:58 PM
I saw a mind control thing on t.v. The guy was saying no way could he be hypnotized to do anything and he was scratching like a chicken and dragging his foot like it was broken. Then they showed the tape where the guy had hypnotised him to do that.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:55 PM
True, also it talks of if one is abandoned a brother or sister is not in bondage in such a case... if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or sister is not under bondage in such a case.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:53 PM
It is interesting Marylin Monroe said she was going to tell people about what she knew and had heard about that and then she "died." Kind of like all the "suicides" of prominent scientists.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:52 PM
I love it!

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:51 PM
Einstein had some interesting thoughts of it.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 05:50 PM
I watched both shows of The King And I and it was neat how even with all his wives, the king fell in love with one woman he thought he could never have and said he knew then how one could love just one woman.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:37 PM
A living molusk was carbon dated to be dead for more than a million years also Kilauea Volcano here erruoted recently and was dated to have errupted millions of years ago. See the Icca Stones in Peru, also interesting, every known species of dinosaur depicted only then they were called dragons. There have been lots of advances probably traced to star people interbreeding with earth or being here, others people who were pretty advanced. The arrowheads found in caves match or are better than many of our broadtips. Creation Science Evangelism tape 7 questions and Answers found on the intenet is very good on these issues.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:27 PM
in the higher degrees there are unusual rites and things they believe. I read some of my exes books and they believed to molest a child steals power and youth. So what he did being a teacher and pastor was part of what he believed. In time if the world gets worse, who knows what will be legalized? He had moves about a place in CA that wanted to legalize and lower the age of consent with young boys. I find it starnge how women in many beliefs are evil yet children atractive or sex is glorified itself as a religion?

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:23 PM
I agree. The women I know also feel degraded and have lost relationships by giving in to anything the guys want hoping for "love." The first question asked me from a christian date site phone call here was if I gave good b.j.s. only they did not abreviate. It made me wonder why if I say God is the answer they felt like I seemed cheap and slutty all the talk they did. I see so much anger in men, yet the kindness stands out so much more then when we see it through the dark of what others do. Unkind words and actions can make one feel unhappy and wanting to be away form others and then the wolves chase even more. So I wish to all of you positive building realtionships that answer your needs if that is what you are looking for. Now if the woman feels comfortable with the action ok for her, but the man should not expect all women to do what one did or does.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:18 PM
My kids and I rented two movies. The PG13 one first scene had a family at the table all cussing. Shut that one off and watched the R one with some violent scenes, an old Charles Bronson flick, the one where he is handcufed to the young mouthy teenager and they help eachother get the bad guys. Great movie! The rating should have been reversed if you ask me.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:15 PM
I have been on the recieving end of judgement too, it does not feel good or make one feel like they want to sit in any church with grumbles or those who "know" why so and so left them. Sometimes our best is not good enough for our spouses and it is not our fault if they choose others and not us. Time to heal and move on and let go of the pain.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:13 PM
I appreciate men too, they are nice to look at, good at fixing things with a hug or kind word or knowing how to fix a door or car
what would life be without them? And some are fabulous cooks too!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 23 24