Community > Posts By > Godistheanswer

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:04 PM
I am not sure, some believe there are portals. For instance I was living in an old house on one day in the summer the screen door opened and a little girl in a strange dress old fashioned came in and was startled at seeing me like i was a ghost and she ran upstairs. I found out I was staying in her room and her brush was there and had hairds on it as if she had brushed her hair.
My grandmother was a SEER on the reservation and saw the past, present and future, it is an old word for prophet. I have her gift and so does some of my kids. My daughter, very young was waiting with me for my now ex husband when married to him. We saw a van come up with him wearing a different pair of glasses and saw people say he was teaching a class. My daughter and I almost went in the van but my watch brand new watch stopped and I felt the danger do not go in the van with him! Then we say a shimmer and he came walking at present time but would drive the van and wear the new glasses years later.... experienced other very odd things of time travel type things... and researched them too. who knows? I love the One Step Beyond Documentaries.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:57 PM
Edited by Godistheanswer on Tue 03/17/15 02:57 PM
They call themselves
Faith Alone and are here in Hawaii. I do not go there, all the time but am friends with the people that do and who run it.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:54 PM
I would go to Texas and see my friends

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:53 PM
I hate that when good series does that like The Fantastic Journey or has a lame ending like "say goodbye" in Invasion.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:52 PM
you look like a sweet nice person

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:51 PM
I would love to be your friend

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:49 PM
My ex could not make love to me, but loved phone sex and with himself and the toilet paper roll or with men, yet some people, mainly women blamed me for the divorce. I laughed the other day when I saw the new toilet rolls are paper without the rolls.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:47 PM
Yet, because I do have male friends, some have said I sleep with them all and made one of my friends so mad he sat down right in front of them and had coffee with me in town. Sometimes people are so grade school they need to grow up and stop trying to push their own way onto someone. Don't let any woman make you feel bad about you. If it is the right woman you will feel desire for her and want to be with her, and not feel pushed.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:45 PM
My boys went through that too, being called bad names, etc because they would not share intimacy they belived should be saved for marriage to someone they wanted to have forever with. Hold onto your vitue and who you are and what you want. I feel the same way exactly and because I do some men say I hate all men, yet most of my friends are guys. I just don't sleep with them.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:43 PM
I would answer too that we are who we act and believe we are, and sometimes working toward an ideal becomes what is real.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:41 PM
I aggree one hundred percent, for if they love the fake, only leads to loneliness because who you are is not loved.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:40 PM
I went to a church here that says that is okay. They said if we went to a culture that a man had alot of wives which wife would we say is not his wife? And who gives us that right? I think alot of guys that can't love just one woman feel the need to have many "wives" I mean the ones who keep the same women for years and try to hide it from the others like the insurance salesman who had all the happy wives who met eachother on t.v. and he made them all happy even though he broke the laws here marrying them and they did not find out about eachother until his funeral. I say if the women do not mind sharing why not? I saw a film about a place in Africa they are so short on women it is a custom to have alot of men to one woman and if the men can get such a wife they do anything to please her. Kind of cool. If he or she can make the spouses happy, why not? True, for certain offices it said the husband of one wife... too many wives can be hard to have time for and please sometimes. But I see nothing wrong with it, just personally I do not like sharing.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:21 PM
True, when a man thinks with his anatomy and not his mind, and vice versa, I know of alot of vows said that were never meant, but thankfully some happy people still that give me hope for the gentleness they show is real and beyond any night romance. a lot of heartache comes from giving one's innnermost self to someone hoping the words they say are true. If they care enough to stand by the person, is better than dancing around the issue or pressuring a gal to give intimacy. It comes down to what does he want and what does she want? Are they both fullfilling eachother? My friend's wife died and he always called her that even though people did not and badmouthed her, he was heartbroken whern she passed and we all got a collection for her funeral who could help.
I pray all here find the person who fullfills their destiny and makes them happy.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:17 PM
That is a good one. for sure. True, many relationships fail becacause people do not mean the vows they promise or keep them.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:15 PM
God bless you. I know that is very hard to deal with.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:14 PM
I know of someone who turned to satanism because of being molested by her so called "christian" uncle. But because some people choose to take advatage of a child or someone does not mean God is bad.
Just like some guys or gals can be mean and turn us off to the "dating game" yet we still hope and keep trying after a while we heal.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:12 PM
It can be a dating or mating ritual
a flower or two
a chocolate boxed nice
guys with boxes of condoms at wal-mart joking about their "hot"night
words said that do not mean anything just to get a little something
and when they get an STD
Oh my God why did this happen to me!
marriage was meant to fullfill our needs
find someone who loves and understands us
who can hold hands with us
be there when we need a friend or just someone to listen
laugh with and not at us
so yes, I know basically it is all a dating game and underneath the words and thoughts alot of times is just two people trying to get it on or one anyway
and wether they have a paper that says it
s ok or a few good lines or drinks
whatver it takes
but after all is said and done
are they happy
REALLY?

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:06 PM
Give it a salt wheel and plenty of fresh food, rabbit chow is good but give it some fresh goodies too sometimes like a piece of cabbage.I loved my rabbit Wally and he was very happy, but I think someone stole him as he is gone and would bnever have left.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 02:04 PM
My ladyfriend that was like a mom to me had a saying, "why buy the cow if you can milk it for free?"
Not saying gals are cows, but seems like when a man gets what he wants he can song and dance away from committment, I know many guys like that who say that is what they want, and the long trem is basically however long they decide it is. Courtship and nurturing has been proven more fullfilling for people in the long run. I can relate as most guys I ever dated were mad they could not get in bed with me even if they gave me a flower from the side of the road or a cupcake they thought a woman owed them one.
Yes, lost of us have needs and are looking for that one who can fullfill us and make us feel special as well as fill our lives and bed. Sorry for anyone's loss and heartache.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 01:59 PM
Ditch him and move on. sounds like he is not fullfilling what you want and need.