Community > Posts By > Godistheanswer

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:11 PM
Many people believe in interdimensional travel or soul travel to other worlds, etc. I believe in other worlds and definately in God.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:09 PM
mcdees everywhere?

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:07 PM
bunch of bullcrap. A few kind words just don't cut it. Reminds me of the so called christian uncle I was telling about who liked to help himself to little kids and then dress good for church and brag about all his good deeds. Yet the kids still have bad dreams....

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:05 PM
Praying helps and reading my KJV bible, also cuddling with my kitty cats makes me not feel alone.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:04 PM
very good things to think about and be active with, remember David alone thinking on another man's wife... good advice for all to be active and reach out also for supportive friends in public places and not dwell on what we do not have but what we have. Helping and loving others less fortunate helps us not to be alone too.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 04:01 PM
I fly and spread my wings above me
outward going many places
free
seeing sunrises over African plains
and Island rainforest rains
seeing peace and feeling pain
helping others again
because in helping makes me free
to spread my wings
and fly

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:58 PM
I think they are great, shows caring and courage to do that! And a good attraction too.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:57 PM
You are very wise as many judge the child and I know of women who are divorced due to it their ex with their children and yet no one wants to date them just judge them, even among so called christians. I can walk into a garage it does not make me a car anymore than walking into a church makes any one a "christian." Everyone as you say has free will and no one should use that will to force anything on anyone who does not want it, whatever the age or sex.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:54 PM
True. My teacher told us all if boys are molested it is no big deal, but if girls are they stress about it more. But I have talked with both boys and girls and they both were upset by the misuse by people they trusted.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:52 PM
But if you are saying as in casual lovers, yes, true friends respect eachother and casual intimacy would infringe upon the specialness of their friendship, I could see that.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:51 PM
I do not agree, many very good marriages have started in good friiednships and grown from there and yet the couple still are the best of friends even when spouses as well.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:20 PM
If the scolding makes yuo cringe like it does me, then it is demeaning, not building or correcting.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:18 PM
Yes, our stayed right in our yard and thought it was a cat and even chased a dove once. We loved it very much and named it Wally. It was black and a little brown kind of like chocolate bunnies after Easter.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:16 PM
I would NEVER have married my ex and subjected myself or my children to his cruelty.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:15 PM
Too bad the judge here said child molestation is not a violent crime and let go a child molesting teacher after saying one year in potective custody and then we never saw him sentenced even after he pled guilty plea bargained.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:14 PM
Unfortunately, handling it to some is covering up things and pretending or sin soem cases even blaming the victim. I have noticed interesting things happen to those molesters though. My friend's stepfather who's mother sided against her after she told of the abuse became impotent and crippled the rest of his life.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:11 PM
You guys are funny. I liked what happned a few years ago a ten year old got the madal of honor by Regan for saving his mom and self from an intruder who said he was going to do all those things to both of them. He went upstairs, got his dad's shotgun, said, "no, you're not," and irrigated the guy's forehead.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:09 PM
ha ha, sounds like my friend said on his tape about it to people should christians just let someone abuse their wife or children? He said bash them with a two by four and show them tough love! That was if someone broke in your home to harm them.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:07 PM
I am the same way, I do not like to share. Glad you have a super sweet husband you love.

Godistheanswer's photo
Tue 03/17/15 03:06 PM
That explains the odd ending. Too bad they canned it. We watched all the shows my kids and I until dawn we were so into it after renting it.