Community > Posts By > nsw78

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/25/15 09:11 PM

Best response to a religious fanatic I ever heard came from an Atheist.

"Having faith in something with no prove...I don't buy into that because I'm not an idiot!"

Proof*

(face palm) You're right, blond moment...thanks.

I'm just playing around haha, also I think I know the video you were talking about. :)

Playing around or not, you're still right. That's cool if you saw it too. I also love the line in the Matrix, something to the effect of...

Fishburne: Do you believe in Fate?
Reeves: No!
Fishburne: Why not?
Reeves: I don't like the idea of someone else being in control of my life.

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/25/15 09:07 PM

London is AWESOME! I recommend seeing as much as possible.

Changing of the guard
Piccadilly Circus
Buckingham Palace
Tower of London
Big Ben
London Bridge
221B Baker Street
Jack The Ripper Tour

London is totally cool.

I will definitely look those places up. Always been on my bucket list and making it happen next year! Thank you! Nsw78

Well since you're crossing things off your bucket list, as long as you're in London, try fish and chips.

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/25/15 08:38 AM

I'm loosing it with this site I'm only looking for chat maybe more with the right girl not worried about age or where she lives but why do females have profile saying they live somewhere else then say when u strike up a chat they say they in Nigeria at mo cause a relative has died then say they need money to get back home...
There must be some girl somewhere who has genuine search for genuine men..

I run into that myself, I talk to someone whose profile says they live in Manhattan NY or Secaucus NJ but when we're chatting they all of a sudden are in Nigeria or Dubai visiting a sick mother or working. I just want to find someone real for once. I'm real if you want to chat.

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/25/15 07:32 AM
That's one way to do it. My first and last experience with a Jehovah's Witness when when a 70something JW came to my door and I told her she's talking to the wrong person for the following reasons:

1-I'm an atheist
2-I've lied
3-I've cheated
4-I've stolen
5-I've had pre marital sex, I told her I actually had pre marital sex that morning (my gf at the time was over)
6-Lastly, I'm a lesbian

After this poor old woman picked her jaw up off the floor, she thanked me for my time and left. Needless to say I haven't had JW at my door since and that was 12 years ago.

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/25/15 07:23 AM

Best response to a religious fanatic I ever heard came from an Atheist.

"Having faith in something with no prove...I don't buy into that because I'm not an idiot!"

Proof*

(face palm) You're right, blond moment...thanks.

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/25/15 07:15 AM
London is AWESOME! I recommend seeing as much as possible.

Changing of the guard
Piccadilly Circus
Buckingham Palace
Tower of London
Big Ben
London Bridge
221B Baker Street
Jack The Ripper Tour

London is totally cool.

nsw78's photo
Thu 08/20/15 10:27 AM
Hey sweetie. I'd love to have a gf again, if you don't mind an older woman.

nsw78's photo
Thu 08/20/15 10:20 AM
Hi sweeite. I'm a gay woman who is not into clubs/bars either. I am also very active and articulate. I'm employed and make good money as an ER nurse and I am very independent, both financially and emotionally. I'd love to talk to you.

nsw78's photo
Thu 08/20/15 10:17 AM
Westchester County girl here, always looking for friends.

nsw78's photo
Thu 08/20/15 10:08 AM
Grown up lady here, always looking for fun.

nsw78's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:26 AM

I have recently taken to simply blocking them when I see that their city and state don't match up. frustrated

When I see this, I don't even bother to respond. How many times have seen profiles from:

Manhattan, Washington
Manhattan, NJ
Manhattan, VA

(sigh)

nsw78's photo
Wed 08/19/15 10:21 AM

Why is it so hard to find a dating website for gay men and women?
it shouldnt be but i suppose it is, more and more people should be open to it aye, it mite be hard to find a good dating site for not just gay but all genders until more people come out of there shells or really try to look for love and what they want!not be hiding or ashamed of it acceptence is key or the first step mayb:smile:

This is true. Unfortunately in this society, too many people don't come out because of the lack of acceptance.

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/18/15 08:46 PM

check ur fb for gay groups that throw private parties meet in real. have fun

No FB. :-(

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/18/15 08:13 AM
Face Palm!

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/18/15 07:57 AM

Not hard at all.
As there are tons here.

If you know of any sites that make it easy, I'd love to know about them. All the sites I've tried, I do searches for people in my area...within 25-50 miles and all the "matches" I get are from, Cali, Mass., Texas and the like.

nsw78's photo
Tue 08/18/15 07:52 AM

How horny u women get when working out at gym ..checking out the guys with hot bodies?

Proven fact, women are 5 times more likely to be horny after an intense workout at the gym and it has nothing to do with checking out anyone.

:thumbsup: Yep. It has to do with an increase in blood flow and testosterone.

That's exactly what it is. (Being a nurse, I know. lol)

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 08:58 PM
Edited by nsw78 on Mon 08/17/15 08:58 PM

so if i'm not a scammer, i'm a weirdo?

No, no you're not. If you're a scammer you are.

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 07:16 PM
Edited by nsw78 on Mon 08/17/15 07:16 PM

How horny u women get when working out at gym ..checking out the guys with hot bodies?

Proven fact, women are 5 times more likely to be horny after an intense workout at the gym and it has nothing to do with checking out anyone.

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 09:31 AM

Ahhh....nothing says "hello" like a photo of ones penis.....( You would not believe how many guys use THAT as an ice breaker..sick

So many guys have tried that with me, not bothering to read my profile where it says I'm gay. Regardless, they send dick pics or come right out and ask if I want to f**k them as their ice breakers. I think it scares off more people then it gets to talk to you.

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 09:29 AM

Ok, I am fairly new to this. I was hoping for some tips on how to "break the ice" as far as when you are mutually matched and just start the message/chat exchange.

I have just been sending a message saying "Hi", but wasnt sure if I should add more or wait for a response. I dont wanna be pushy but also dont want to seem as if I have nothing more to say. I guess what I am asking is what do some of you all message when you reciece a mutal match.

Feel like an idiot asking, but I really want to get the most outta this site.

Trying saying hi and giving a brief (1 or 2 sentences) reason for why you're messaging someone.

For example: "Hi. Just wanted to say hi. Your profile caught my eye and I was interested in possibly chatting. Thanks."

Something along those lines. Hope this helps.