Community > Posts By > nsw78

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 09:23 AM

do u still have that confident look about ur body at 46 I definitely wanna see ur pic if u don't mind.

I'd be totally confident in my breasts at 46 (only 9 yrs away) because they won't be hanging down to my knees. And I am confident in them so as to not get them augmented because I don't want to look like a plastic Barbie doll, I am all for the natural look. Never change who you are because of what others like.

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 09:11 AM

^^^^What she said. Excellent answer.

Thnx

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 08:17 AM

How do I answer to the question "why do you like me"

truthfully & honestly

Yes but...I don't know what to say. lol. I mean this guy is very....curious. and kind of questions my questions and or answers.

Then he is too insecure and/or just wants his ego boosted. Anyone who asks, when you answer with the honest truth will accept it and move on. Any one who is secure with themselves won't even ask, they will be ok with the fact that you are there with them. By the time you enter the relationship, you both should know already what it is you like about one another, which is why you entered the relationship to begin with.

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 07:16 AM

:angel:

There are only ten facts so the last one is wrong. They are numbered more then ten but bc 2 got skipped, there are still ten. So...ppphhhh

;-)

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 07:09 AM
NYC is like the capital of the world for gays. I am a lesbian (near) NYC. Westchester NY

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 07:07 AM
I'm intelligent. I think I'm funny, I'll chat if you want.

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 07:04 AM
Real girl here!

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 06:54 AM
My favorite is when you read the profiles (where it says where they are from) and it says things like Manhattan, Arkansa or Manhattan, Kansas then when you talk to them on line, ask where they are from, they say they are in Africa or the West Indies working or visiting family.

Things that make you go...HMMM!

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 06:31 AM

What is sex? Lol, we all forgot what it feels like to get some action :-D

I don't think we all forgot what it's like to get action...I get plenty.

Show off :smile:

No show off, just responding. Why, jealous I'm getting some? ;-)

Of course :smile:

Don't know what to tell you then. Now you know why sex is important in a relationship.

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 06:25 AM

Show off :smile:

No show off, just responding. Why, jealous I'm getting some? ;-)

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 06:17 AM

nsw78's photo
Mon 08/17/15 05:55 AM
If you know of any that make it easy, I'd love to know. Every one I have tried, I put in a search for people close to me (Peekskill NY) and all the "matches" I get are from Canada, Cali, Montana, etc.

nsw78's photo
Sat 08/15/15 06:40 PM
Why is it so hard to find a dating website for gay men and women?

nsw78's photo
Sat 08/15/15 06:24 PM
Sweetie, every relationship has problems. What kind of problems specifically because each problem needs to be handled differently. But in the long run, communication and trust are most important. I've been in a long term lesbian relationship before so I know how you feel.

nsw78's photo
Sat 08/15/15 06:16 PM
I'm very proud of my C cups.

nsw78's photo
Sat 08/15/15 05:45 PM
YEs independent women scare men (and women) away.

We scare men, we scare women whether it's a guys girlfriend or another gay woman. (I'm gay and VERY independent and that scares a lot of potential dates)

nsw78's photo
Sat 08/15/15 05:37 PM
Best response to a religious fanatic I ever heard came from an Atheist.

"Having faith in something with no prove...I don't buy into that because I'm not an idiot!"

1 2 3 5 Next