Community > Posts By > nsw78

nsw78's photo
Fri 11/27/15 08:13 AM

I would say that if you have been watching people around the club/bar/lounge, you would pick up on who they are looking at... If they keep looking at women up and down then that would be a pure give away. If they are looking at men up and down then most probably st8 and if they are looking at both all the time or not looking at all could probably mean they are taken and just there for a good time...

Not every one is quite as obvious, they don't make it obvious that they are checking someone out, hence why it can be hard to tell if someone is straight or not unless you're in a gay bar/club.

nsw78's photo
Thu 11/26/15 09:11 PM

Yo mama's so short that she married an Oompa Loompa so that she'd have a husband that she could see eye-to-eye with.

Yo mama is so short, she can sit on a dime and swing her legs.

nsw78's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:28 AM
I'm single because I'm married to my job. Most people can't accept the fact that I am an ER nurse and when my phone rings, I have to answer and usually can't say no to work when someone's life is on the line. I have been dumped too many times with with the reason that I work too much.

"Gee I'm sorry. I can't come in to save this person's life, my partner just put a DVD in the player." *facepalm*

nsw78's photo
Tue 11/24/15 06:22 AM

People usually don't stamp their sexual preference on their foreheads.
Instead of looking to meet lesbians look to meet people. Their preferences will show sooner or later.

Yes you can get to know people and it will show sooner or later but if you're looking for a specific person, what are you going to do...talk to every person in the place until you find that one? And then if it doesn't work out...

It's harder when you're looking for that specific person to talk to because it's not always obvious that they are gay. How do you find the ones that are?

nsw78's photo
Sun 11/22/15 07:02 AM
Long distance relationships? Do they work? They work about as well as a fly swatter works on killing Godzilla.

nsw78's photo
Sun 11/22/15 06:45 AM
Well, considering I put in the post I was looking for females, I'll have to pass but thanks for the offer.

nsw78's photo
Thu 11/19/15 05:43 AM
Any bi/lesbian girls in Westchester County NY? Hit me up...I'm looking to meet over coffee.

:-)

nsw78's photo
Tue 11/17/15 05:21 PM
Or try giving birth...

nsw78's photo
Wed 11/04/15 05:39 PM
Yo mama's so fat, I slapped her stomach to ride the wave in!

nsw78's photo
Fri 10/23/15 09:57 AM
Abandon all hope...I guess there is not a single lesbian in ALL of Westchester County. Shame...

nsw78's photo
Wed 10/21/15 07:39 AM
Got to love the logic behind it!

nsw78's photo
Tue 10/13/15 07:06 AM

Dating 8 years but man makes excuses about getting married?

Don't know why everyone is so into getting married. Spend all that money for what? The chances of becoming a statistic (how high is the divorce rate) all for a ring and a piece of paper stating that in the eyes of the law, you're married.

Can't people just be happy living together and loving one another? It doesn't matter how long people have been together. Skip marriage, save the money because its a lot more expensive to break up once you spend the money to get married then spend even more to get divorced. Just food for thought.

nsw78's photo
Tue 10/13/15 07:00 AM
Looking for (gay) females in Westchester County NY area. Anyone?

nsw78's photo
Mon 09/07/15 06:51 AM

Currently sitting on US 52 in Ohio just across from Ashland KY. Witnesses state a coyote and a roadrunner were near the scene moments before this huge boulder fell to the road...

Do you really expect any one to believe that there was a roadrunner and coyote involved here? I mean nowhere and I mean NOWHERE is there any evidence that this boulder came from ACME, therefore, the coyote could not be involved. People trying to blame innocent coyotes...

I went to college with a guy who took a law class and had to write his thesis on a case that could possible...who was involved, what the case was about, who won and why. So what did he write about? The coyote sued ACME for faulty products. ACME won with the argument that regardless of how faulty their products were, coyote kept coming back time after time after time. Case dismissed in favor of the defendant. He got an A- on the paper.

nsw78's photo
Thu 09/03/15 05:52 AM

She just wanted to be friends damn haha

And there is always a possibility that may change. Never give up hope!

You think that's a possibility? I don't want to be her friend with ulterior motives. I'll just back off a bit but still hang out occasionally b

No worries about motives. Focus on being her friend and be the best friend you can be but accept that fact that it could possibly remain that way. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. What's the worst that happens? You have a friend!

nsw78's photo
Wed 09/02/15 09:07 PM

Best response to a religious fanatic I ever heard came from an Atheist.

"Having faith in something with no prove...I don't buy into that because I'm not an idiot!"

you have faith in no god without proof but intelligent creation is much more likely

i am agnostic and see no difference between a religious fanatic and an athiest in terms of belief but athiests to be slightly more dull

I don't have faith in no god. I have knowledge of what can be proven. I have knowledge that what can't be proven doesn't exist.

nsw78's photo
Wed 09/02/15 09:00 PM

She just wanted to be friends damn haha

And there is always a possibility that may change. Never give up hope!

nsw78's photo
Wed 09/02/15 08:59 PM

I'm a woman and I can't even understand women sometimes.

Do you mean to say that you understand men always...?

Not always, but I understand men a hell of a lot more than I do women.

nsw78's photo
Wed 09/02/15 07:35 AM

and as for understanding girls...then good luck with that too as most of us are still trying to do that :laughing:

I'm a woman and I can't even understand women sometimes. If I had a nickel for every time I had a WTF moment when dealing with a woman...

nsw78's photo
Wed 09/02/15 07:31 AM

Sorry I asked so many similar questions

don't be sorry, like i said, i may have got you wrong, but that's my impression from reading your posts, maybe others think the same? girls who may be interested in your picture or your profile might get the same impression.

just be you and see where that takes you :thumbsup:

Great quote from Disable Planets:

"Be you and just be you or be out!"

Previous 1 3 4 5