Community > Posts By > aussieguy288

no photo
Mon 01/09/17 12:36 PM
I won't bother viewing or contacting anyone without a profile photo. I like to see who I'm talking with.

no photo
Mon 01/09/17 12:33 AM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Mon 01/09/17 12:36 AM
I can't believe people asking this question. Of cause it does, many people experience true love with the right partner and life a long and happy life together. You can as well.

I just checked your profile and it's blank.. makes me think your a scammer.

no photo
Sun 01/08/17 02:15 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sun 01/08/17 02:32 PM
In the animal and bird world it's nearly always the male that is the most attractive. He uses his "good looks" PLUS other ways (strength, song, dance, collections etc) of making himself attractive to females.

In the human world it's the opposite in most cases. It's the females who are made the more attractive with their beauty.. PLUS.. cosmetics, clothes etc to make themselves more attractive to win the hearts of males.

Just like in the animal and bird world it's the females who have the last say in who they choose.

So just be yourself and make the effort as anyone who is genuine will see past the make up etc and want to learn more about the inside.

Males are visual creatures so the way a female looks makes a big difference. Where females are more on the emotional side and what they hear.. I think!!

no photo
Sun 01/08/17 01:52 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sun 01/08/17 01:58 PM
There is a lot of truth in that as well Rusty..

As a lot of women say.. men don't bother reading profiles as they aren't interested in that side of a woman.. just wanting one thing. In the end they are spoiling it for the genuine guys as women will gradually turn off.. and maybe look for another woman.

no photo
Sun 01/08/17 01:30 PM
I can understand what your saying. I'm on a few dating sites and I would say it would be very close to the top of complains women have about men on dating sites.

I think in todays world where house prices have gone through the roof that many people (men) have decided not to get into a relationship and play the field instead.

My way of thinking is that the more attractive a woman the more attention she gets. I tend not to contact beautiful women like yourself because I know I would have no chance as there are men out there in a much better financial position than myself, which seems to be what most women are looking for. I'm honest and genuine but that doesn't seem to count much. I get very few women even viewing my profile let alone actually contacting me.. except the scammers that is.

I think you should look for the guy YOU like rather than pay much attention to guys contacting you unless you get the odd nice guy.

Good luck.. Laurie

no photo
Thu 12/22/16 05:18 PM
It's going to be 40c/104f on Xmas day where I live in Australia.. I would sooner my temp to yours Cat.

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 03:28 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Fri 12/02/16 03:53 PM
I've been on my own for 18 years now. I tend to like my own company but there are many times I wish I had a compatible lady with me.

I used to cook a meal at least 4 nights a week but that has dropped to 2-3 and it's lunch rather than dinner.

I spend time on the computer checking out dating sites that I'm on, and I DO read profiles. I'm slowly getting the yard in some sort of order as I've only bought this house 2 years ago and it was a rental property for 20 years or so. I keep my house reasonably clean and tidy. I belong to a Men's Shed where there are about 6 regulars and we talk, have coffee, help the community with different projects etc. I go away for a few days to my brothers place which is 295km away every now and then.

I retired at 65 (now 72), I watch TV, help people with computers (I'm self taught) and don't charge for my services.

The biggest thing I find when I contact women in good faith is that 99% won't reply if they aren't interest. It seems to be the "new" no.

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 11:32 AM
I would use your female intuition and ignore him. That's how these scammers get you in. They say to report suspect scammers to the management. Just don't give out any personal info.

no photo
Tue 11/22/16 02:22 AM
If you don't ask the answer is always no.

The secret to eternal life... find out where your going to die then don't go there.

no photo
Sat 11/19/16 11:49 AM
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile
Click on the General tab.. don't forget to Update your profile when finished.

no photo
Thu 11/17/16 02:30 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Thu 11/17/16 02:35 PM
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile

Click on the General tab.. Don't forget to Update/Save changes

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 08:25 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Wed 11/16/16 08:26 PM
Central Standard Time

I checked it on

http://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/usa/missouri

no photo
Wed 11/16/16 05:21 PM
I'm thinking both stories will keep you awake rather than sending you to sleep.

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 07:57 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sat 11/12/16 08:00 PM
Home alone here to Audrey.. will you come here or shall I come there?

I had to check my dual temp thermometer.. 42f is about 6c which is much cooler than I have..at 15c which is 59f.

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 07:42 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sat 11/12/16 07:43 PM
It's wet and windy and a bit cool here, it would be nice if I had someone nice to give me a hug, nothing like a warm hug between friends.

It's 2:45pm Sun here daylight saving time

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 07:20 PM
I understand as I've done the same thing in messaging females and get no reply.. not replying these days is the new NO.. thanks but no thanks. I guess living down under may have something to do with it.

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 07:11 PM
mmmm I think she will have fun with that... very nice.

no photo
Sat 11/12/16 07:10 PM
I think many just sit back and wait for others to come to them rather that taking the initiative if they are interested in someone.

no photo
Thu 11/10/16 07:11 PM
I'm sure you look gorgeous Cat after dolling yourself up for a special guy.

no photo
Thu 11/10/16 07:10 PM
I don't like baseball hats especially the ones with the peak at the back. I tried to buy one once but they all had the peak at the front... hehe

I like to wear a wide brim hat if I'm going to be in the sun, the Aussie sun can get pretty hot with damaging UV rays, but never wear a hat on a date. I agree they should be removed indoors.