Community > Posts By > aussieguy288

no photo
Wed 05/11/16 03:21 PM
I think you might find they all have their heads buried in their phones checking all their social media info etc, etc. I don't think many teens use computers now.

Laurie

no photo
Tue 04/26/16 03:28 PM
I get them as well.. maybe they are scammers who have changed their mind. This site seems to be full of them, I haven't had one genuine member contact me yet. Laurie

no photo
Thu 04/07/16 03:14 PM
I totally agree with you..

Laurie

no photo
Fri 04/01/16 02:48 AM
http://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile
On the main page click on Edit Profile, then click on General.. SAVE it after you have finished

no photo
Tue 03/29/16 09:57 PM
As far as I know you can't change it.. you have to deactivate your current profile them make a new one.

Laurie

no photo
Sat 03/26/16 08:47 PM
They like to email rather than message back and forth because they don't want direct contact if you know what I mean... they will very soon start talking about love etc to you, then when they think the time is right they will add the "I need money" angle.

Good luck..

no photo
Thu 03/24/16 01:27 AM
If you don't respect each other I guess it's ok. I feel getting to know each other first is more important.

Laurie

no photo
Tue 02/16/16 05:22 PM
I signed up for the same reason to see my matches.. what a waste of money. they were all very young.. probably scammers or people that didn't read my profile as they were not for me.
Laurie

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 06:17 PM
I've never had green tea.. always black but it will be a new experience. Not sure how they will go together.. we'll find out. Cookies sound good.. I think I'm going to like this experience with you.. is it snowing there?

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 05:56 PM
-7 is mild.. it's 28C here.. that will just give me time to tidy myself up and to catch that big bird to Toronto. You may have to meet me at the airport after the figure skating finishes.. you know I'm going to need some warm hugs.

I'll have whatever your having with the popcorn.. have you got the fire going?

can't wait...

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 05:30 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Sat 01/23/16 05:32 PM
Would love to watch a movie with you and enjoy some pop corn as well.. actually I have some in the cupboard now.. only takes 2 mins to cook/pop.

I have lived alone for 17 years.. few short relationships.. Live in a small country town.. hope your not anywhere near that bad weather over there.. sunny here... ahh I see your in Canada.. my favourite country outside Oz. As you may have notice I'd like to chat to any Canadian ladies.

How long before the movie starts????

no photo
Sat 01/23/16 05:17 PM
Being a few hours ahead of you I did my laundry yesterday, (It's 12:16pm Sunday here). I have a few things to iron which I'll do a bit later. I've washed the car this morning and just having a bite to eat for lunch with a cup of tea.

I sure hope your night improves..
Laurie

no photo
Tue 12/29/15 06:20 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Tue 12/29/15 06:33 PM
Being an Aussie I had no idea Bill Clinton lived in hope.. do you think he still does?

catinidaho: you look and sound like the perfect girl in my eyes..mmmm Just noticed I'm too old for you.. if you would like to chat any time let me know and I'll give you my email. I liked your profile info and like those things as well.

Laurie

no photo
Tue 12/29/15 06:13 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Tue 12/29/15 06:22 PM
Being a 71 yo male I have always liked and appreciated small to medium breasts. If the rest of the lady's body is in proportion then that would be the ultimate pleasure.

I haven't had the pleasure of viewing or caressing said breasts for a few years now but I live in hope.

no photo
Tue 12/29/15 06:07 PM
I hope you have better luck getting genuine guys/women contacting you than I have. All I get is "young beautiful" women who I would say are scammers.

Not one nice normal lady in about 6 months.

Good luck anyway.. Laurie the Aussie.

no photo
Sat 11/28/15 06:59 PM
Sounds like a scammer to me.. that's what they do.. to get you away from here then the lies start so be careful .. NEVER give money or personal info to them.. Laurie

no photo
Wed 11/11/15 01:54 PM
Wish you lived next door to me...
Hope you find someone nice soon.

Laurie

no photo
Mon 09/07/15 03:50 AM
I think you've answered your own question.

He's in it for his benefit and doesn't contribute anything. They say you teach people how to treat you and it looks like he has taken a liking to your way of not kicking him out.. which you should do in my opinion.
A relationship is a two way street and as far as he's concerned it's all going his way.

Get rid of him.

Laurie

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 08:03 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Tue 06/02/15 08:04 PM
Hi Cat..
I think because your a young lady you may not get targeted, they seem to go for older women and men.

I also read one of your posts where you said you never went to any school reunions because you never had any friends. I've never really had any friends either because of my upbringing, (was put into an institution.. boys home) after my parents separated and divorced in the 1950's.

Hope you've gain good friends now.

Aussie Laurie

no photo
Tue 06/02/15 07:39 PM
I think just about everyone has had scammers at one time or another, on this and other sites. The best thing to do is not to let them get to you, just delete them without opening their messages.

I'm 70 and all I get are 20-40year old "women" contacting me and I ask myself.. what do these so called "beautiful" women want with a guy my age.. I guess it's money. They usually only have one photo which is a give away.

Anyway, I hope you look on the bright side as there isn't much you can do about them except delete your profile.. then they win to a degree.

Aussie Laurie