Community > Posts By > aussieguy288

no photo
Wed 11/09/16 05:42 PM
Also know as the "town bike".. long time since I've ridden a bike.

no photo
Tue 11/01/16 06:33 PM
Maybe put a notice on the local notice board for one.

no photo
Sat 10/01/16 07:05 PM
It means she likes you and if you do the same the site will put you in touch.

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 11:27 PM
Don't forget to Update profile.. Save it.

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 11:21 PM
Edited by aussieguy288 on Mon 09/26/16 11:22 PM
Click on Edit profile Under Your Account on the main page, then click on General, you can change your birth date there. Don't forget to save it. Update profile.

no photo
Mon 09/26/16 08:22 PM
Click on Edit Profile on main page, then select General, then make sure your birth date is correct and that should show your age.

no photo
Wed 09/21/16 01:08 PM
I'm real.. wish everyone was.
Laurie

no photo
Sat 09/17/16 10:47 PM
I do my best to be myself but it hasn't worked as yet.. hope you find who/what your looking for..

no photo
Sat 09/17/16 06:30 PM
you may have to click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

no photo
Sat 09/17/16 06:27 PM
Ahh.. I thought it was too good to be true..shot down again.

no photo
Tue 08/30/16 03:44 PM
Hi Beauty, you are a beauty as well.. hope you find what/who your looking for.. Laurie

no photo
Fri 08/26/16 03:42 PM
I find if someone who has caught my eye has something in their profile that I feel I'm not up to. Or that she gives me the feeling she is very out going.. which I'm not. I think really it's the fear of rejection.

Laurie

no photo
Tue 08/02/16 09:06 PM
I tend to agree with you..

I feel many now just ignore others if they don't like the look of them or maybe something they have said in an initial post or message... I do it myself at times. I used to get annoyed on mostly other dating sites when I had sent a message to show my interest in a particular lady and got no response.

I always respond whether I'm interested or not.. some get a bit irate where others say thanks.. so you can't please everyone all the time............

Laurie

no photo
Mon 08/01/16 08:21 PM
Thank you calista29.

I used to let the little things bother me in my previous marriage but having been on my own for 18 years I have learnt to be a lot more tolerant and understanding of others feelings.

Now I just have to find a nice compatible lady..

Laurie

no photo
Mon 08/01/16 08:14 PM
I think I would try again if something had happened beyond our control.

If it was my fault we had parted and I knew the feelings were still there on both sides.. yes again.

If it wasn't my fault and I knew she still had feelings for me I would try again.

If the feelings weren't there on either side I wouldn't try again.

Laurie

no photo
Sun 07/31/16 03:15 PM
They got me in awhile back with the constant number of people wanting to meet me. I signed up and most if not all were scammers. DON'T waste your money and time by signing up . They should get rid of this so called feature. I promptly cancelled the upgrade.

The forums are good but that's all this site has going for it.

no photo
Wed 06/01/16 04:50 PM
"They" always say becareful what you wish for.. To be honest I would never hope to be in that situation.. one woman scorned is enough.

I'm a one woman man..

Seems like your lady friend is getting a bit jealous of your new interest. You both arranged to be friends but friends don't ring you at midnight knowing you have early starts etc etc. I think you have to reset (or enforce) the boundaries. One or the other.. Good luck.

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 06:24 PM
Thanks Peggy.. I worked in a mine as a supervisor for a few years and we had to do courses that you had to get up and talk about different topics.. I used to sit and stew waiting for my turn so one day I said to myself.. I'm going first this time and ever since then I have been more out going.

You point is a good one.. that is what I've been like most of my life, I would always stand in the back so not to be asked a question etc.

I agree with happygypsygirl about your advice..

Laurie

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 05:03 PM
A woman is sitting at home on the veranda drinking wine with her husband and she says, "I love you."
He asks, "Is that you or the wine talking?"
She replies, "It's me............. talking to the wine."

no photo
Tue 05/31/16 04:57 PM
I'm very respectful to women, don't take them for granted either. But thanks for your advice.. it is appreciated.

We are given two ears, two eyes and one mouth.. so that should tell us something! Something I've tried to live by.