Community > Posts By > tomato86

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:30 AM

Lmao. All those alien claims are a hoax

who the hell knows romeo, anyone would be a damn fool to think that we are the only intelligent species in this ginormous universe. but im sure everything we are told is complete BS. but as for aliens themselves, i dont think theyre a hoax. i think there is aliens, but we'll never be allowed to know the real truth.

no photo
Thu 06/11/15 12:09 AM

i would think they are lying as well, how the phuck would a human that small ever be able to live. a baby comes out of the womb 10 times bigger than that thing, not too mention its bone structure is "slightly" different haha. $h1t is crazy man, that is way too small to have been a living human theres no way. why cant the frickin government just tell us the truth for once about anything. frustrated

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 10:46 PM

This was a BS propaganda stunt.

Let's clear the White House of reporters from EVERY news service imaginable during a TSA related press briefing saying we had a bomb threat.

Think that will get reported?

Think it won't get the sheep clamoring for reinstatement of the "patriot act"?

OOPS, I forgot...can anyone tell me of any one else evacuated from the white house besides the reporters?

i agree. something smelled funny from the beginning.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 09:11 PM
dont think i met a real chick on here yet, except people in the forums.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:44 PM
ive seen the giants before, that $h1t is crazy. i also just saw this for the first time the other day.

not sure how authentic it is, i believe it was found in chile

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:59 PM

LIKE A BOSS!!!! THATS WHAT I CALL TRAINING! MUST HAVE BEEN EX SPECIAL FORCES HAHAHAH

:laughing:

Nah, he was just a regular navy bean...thats how they roll out of their bunks.

that was one hell of a tactical maneuver
slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I do believe THIS is the very reason he was so hostile! He was embarrassed and hasn't learned to laugh at himself!

This might also be the reason he resigned - the rest of the guys would never have let him live this down!

HAHAHAHA funny i was thinking the same thing. "maybe he was so agitated cuz he just busted his @$$ in front of everyone"

i know i would have been embarrassed hahaha

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:39 PM

LIKE A BOSS!!!! THATS WHAT I CALL TRAINING! MUST HAVE BEEN EX SPECIAL FORCES HAHAHAH

Nah, he was just a regular navy bean...thats how they roll out of their bunks.

that was one hell of a tactical maneuver
slaphead rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:38 PM

haha that never gets old.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:37 PM

tomato stated >>>
yes but all the cops had to do was tell everyone to leave, there was no reason for any use of force there. and like i said earlier, its your obligation to rush a police officer when hes abusing a 14 year old girl in front of everyone. he was wrong, he admitted he was wrong and resigned because of it.

Maybe you're watching another video from the one that's been played & replayed to infinity & beyond. :wink:

If dealing with those unruly young people; who'd had already ignored the pool person telling them 'I can't allow anymore to enter this pool - MAX COMPASSITY - has been met'; nor the neighbors telling them to stop throwing things - some fights had already broken out in different areas - from the photo's it's plain to see that those young humans aren't staying on the sidewalks but staying on the street {impeding traffic} they're walking on lawns!

Bring on the 'COPS' and expect them to switch from unruly hyped up juveniles to calm-collected-rational listening teenagers --- OMG; now that would have been the perfect scenario...but sadly that's not what went down! CHAOS - and youth; seems a scene set up for a disaster!

And no where - in any of my posts have I stated that: 'Mr. Police officer did the right thing'...but I wasn't there - I didn't see who was fighting whom and that's the best I can do! flowerforyou

all im saying is there was no reason for what that cop did, even when he pulled his gun you could tell the other 2 cops were like "dude put that $h1t away". the other 2 cops acted normally, this guy was roid raging ninja rolling bada$$

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:02 PM

tomato stated >>>
justify it however you want. citizens have an obligation to stop someone from abusing someone else, cop or not. that guy was way out of line. im guessing thats why he resigned and apologized? cuz he did nothing wrong?

One young female {yes, she's black} wanted a 'POOL PARTY' and thought she was following the 'Homes Association Rules' for the limited number of people to invite! Long list of POOL RULES - but the main one; no one under 16 will be allowed here without adult supervision! There was a bounce house set up/BBQ planned/access to the pool with Adult Supervision and a DJ!

Unbeknownst to the young lady - said DJ was sending text/twitter messages out to mass amount of his 'FOLLOWERS' announcing 'FREE POOL PARTY - COME ON OVER'!!! And the crowds just started showing up - HOA-security person phoned the police because of the disorderly/abusive/fighting from those 'non-invited' who were throwing stuff and jumping over the pool fence and ignoring him or shouting vulgar/vile words at him and some neighbors!
This was posted on FB and he's a home owner within that HOA...

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/texas-pool-party-2.png

Tomato - you do understand the issue of 'LIABILITY' for those humans that you invite to your home - HOA club house grounds/pool complex: you as the 'Party Planner' are liable for any and all damages that incur!

And when in America is it 'OK' for teenagers to disobey not only the Security Guard - the neighbors telling them to 'GO HOME' and then to rush the police officers and scream at them??? noway

yes but all the cops had to do was tell everyone to leave, there was no reason for any use of force there. and like i said earlier, its your obligation to rush a police officer when hes abusing a 14 year old girl in front of everyone. he was wrong, he admitted he was wrong and resigned because of it.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:43 PM

amen to that!

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:41 PM
Edited by tomato86 on Wed 06/10/15 06:42 PM

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 06:38 PM

View it however you want, but what I see are people on the brink of making a decision to stand up against this type of aggression...just a matter of time before there is an "invisible" war between police and citizens...Everyday there is another news report of a random policeman being shot by person(s) unknown. My only concern is how much more of our freedom it will consume "for our own good", of course.

Tomato, I may be mistaken but he probably had enough years in to retire. And some agencies have "morality clauses" in their employee contracts that can bar officers from receiving benefits for terminations due to misconduct. Even if I am wrong, nothing prevents him from using his law enforcement credentials to gain employment as a policeman elsewhere. Or, for that matter, being rehired by the same city at a later date.

If he is a biased individual then there is great irony in my quoting the Virginia state motto, "Sic semper tyrannis".

Better get some anger management training going before it is too late.

All I know is that if I threw a bikini clad teenage girl on the ground and knelt on her back under the EXACT SAME circumstances, I'd have been arrested.

i was thinking the same thing, he would probably just resign and become a cop somewhere else. there was no reason for any amount of force to be used there. esp when a teenage girl in a bikini in on the ground obviously not trying to escape and he slams her face into the ground. all those cops had to do was show up and tell everybody to leave, there was no reason for any of that. HE DID DO A PRETTY SWEET NINJA ROLL THOUGH ! HAHAHA

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:43 PM
justify it however you want. citizens have an obligation to stop someone from abusing someone else, cop or not. that guy was way out of line. im guessing thats why he resigned and apologized? cuz he did nothing wrong?

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:31 PM

True change starts with ending crony capitalism.

When politicans can dole out taxpayer money to people that donated to their campaigns or their families and it is just accepted practice things are never going to change.

I like what you are saying. I think we need to be able to earmark on or tax forms how we want our taxes spent and the gov't required to report back to us in some fashion where our money went....in just the same way that gov't contractors have to report back to them now.

They could be fairly general categories with a certain percentage set aside to actually run the government.

That is closer to the type of freedom from oppression that the country was founded on: Freedom from taxation w/out representation was a primary impetus for the Declaration

Those are good ideas.. I would like to see that people who donate or bundle over a certain amount are not eligible for any government money for a certain period of time. WE need to end these campaigns for president that require billions of dollars in contributions. It is just assinine.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 05:13 PM

i've seen this before moe, its crazy how people will just go along with anything and act like they know what your talking about when your actually just making **** up and theyre agreeing with it.

Dood, I signed a petition to legalize the recreational use of marijuana.

Ya know why?
Just to piss people off.
laugh

I got no use for pot, or pot heads.
bigsmile

haha thanx gnome! even if you dont approve of something, doesnt mean people should be locked in cages for it. theres alot of things i dont approve of, but i wouldnt want to see people locked up for it. pot is a plant that has been used for thousands of years for all kinds of reasons, theres no logical reason it should be illegal. did you really sign a petition gnome? the religous freedom act or whatever it is in texas?

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 03:29 PM
i've seen this before moe, its crazy how people will just go along with anything and act like they know what your talking about when your actually just making **** up and theyre agreeing with it.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:23 PM

not trying to get into an argument moe. people disagree, and thats ok.

i'm just saying, if your so worried about lies, try focusing on our currant dictator... he's lied more that both bushes put together... plus, the bushes don't matter anymore, their lies can't really hurt you now...9-11 doesn't matter anymore, its over and done with, like the bushes...there's nothing anyone is going to prove one way or another about it, so i would try and focus on the currant/future problems...

i agree 90% with what you said. but to me 9/11 does matter because the whole story stinks to high heaven, IMO. and i agree obama is worse than bush, or at the very minimum, just as bad. i feel obama is worse though because he continued what bush started, and has became progressively worse than bush. obama has so many scandals that you cant even keep track of of them and its just became normal to everyone. but thats a subject for another thread. as far as the TSA goes, they should be dismantled as they serve no legitimate purpose as shown by previous demonstrations. they allow terrorists to work for them, and fail to detect people who would normally be a threat to traveling. IMO that proves they arent effective and not needed.

the TSA has it's main function... people know it's there, so they don't try to get away with things as much... like putting a cop in a store, the robberies go way down with the cop just being seen... but the only thing the TSA has done for me is keep me from flying now... there's no way i will buy a plane ticket for anything as long as they are around...

i hear ya, i also dont like having to go through those x-ray chamber things.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:20 PM

out of the candidates currently running, why would you vote for and why?

For the sake of argument, I will assume that you are referring to American presidential politics.

All I know is that I would vote against any Democrat presidential candidate.

yes american politics.
any certain reason why? just curious to see peoples opinions.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:19 PM

At taxpayer expense of course! frustrated

Obama Admin Will Forgive Up To $3.6 BILLION In Student Loans

Ordinarily, student loans cannot be discharged in bankruptcy or forgiven without spending at least a decade on a federal repayment plan. Exceptions, however, exist for fraud and for schools that shut down. Previously, only a few thousand students still attending Corinthian when its last campuses closed in April were eligible to have their student loans forgiven. Under the newly-announced plan, any student attending a Corinthian-affiliated school after June 20 of last year will be eligible, ballooning the number of people eligible for forgiveness by tens of thousands.

http://truthinmedia.com/obama-forgive-student-loans/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

gonna be one heck of an expensive undertaking!

YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN! YES WE CAN!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25