Community > Posts By > tomato86

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:15 PM
out of the candidates currently running, why would you vote for and why?

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:12 PM

haha good 1 conrad.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:10 PM

Four Illinois Officers Charged With Felony Perjury In Drug Case

In the midst of testimony from multiple officers describing Chicago Police Officer William Pruente's actions during a traffic stop, the defense produced a video from the scene that contradicted the testimony of the officers.

http://truthinmedia.com/four-illinois-officers-charged-felony-perjury-drug-case/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=nl

Like this never happens slaphead

happens way too much. and the problem is, its not up to them to prove your guilt, its up to you to prove your innocence.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 01:07 PM

not trying to get into an argument moe. people disagree, and thats ok.

i'm just saying, if your so worried about lies, try focusing on our currant dictator... he's lied more that both bushes put together... plus, the bushes don't matter anymore, their lies can't really hurt you now...9-11 doesn't matter anymore, its over and done with, like the bushes...there's nothing anyone is going to prove one way or another about it, so i would try and focus on the currant/future problems...

i agree 90% with what you said. but to me 9/11 does matter because the whole story stinks to high heaven, IMO. and i agree obama is worse than bush, or at the very minimum, just as bad. i feel obama is worse though because he continued what bush started, and has became progressively worse than bush. obama has so many scandals that you cant even keep track of of them and its just became normal to everyone. but thats a subject for another thread. as far as the TSA goes, they should be dismantled as they serve no legitimate purpose as shown by previous demonstrations. they allow terrorists to work for them, and fail to detect people who would normally be a threat to traveling. IMO that proves they arent effective and not needed.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 12:20 PM
not trying to get into an argument moe. people disagree, and thats ok.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 12:05 PM

and cuba was only doing what? building russian nuke platforms/silos on the Island, only 90 miles away from the US...

im not talking about what cuba was doing, im talking about how our own government considered carrying out terrorist attacks against innocent americans to make the public want to go to war with cuba. im not saying cuba has never done anything wrong. but what im saying is if our government had considered this in the past, what makes you think they wouldnt consider it in 9/11/01 esp. considering bush was considering invading iraq before 9/11 ever even happened.

lol, his daddy didn't finish the job, so of course he wanted to...Saddam needed to be taken out... your trying to connect the dots that aren't even there...

It has been extensively documented that the White House decided to invade Iraq before 9/11:

Former CIA director George Tenet said that the White House wanted to invade Iraq long before 9/11, and inserted “crap” in its justifications for invading Iraq. Former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill – who sat on the National Security Council – also says that Bush planned the Iraq war before 9/11. Top British officials say that the U.S. discussed Iraq regime change even before Bush took office. And in 2000, Cheney said a Bush administration might “have to take military action to forcibly remove Saddam from power.” And see this.

Cheney made Iraqi’s oil fields a national security priority before 9/11. And the Sunday Herald reported: “Five months before September 11, the US advocated using force against Iraq … to secure control of its oil.” (remember that Alan Greenspan, John McCain, George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, a high-level National Security Council officer and others all say that the Iraq war was really about oil.)

Indeed, neoconservatives planned regime change in Iraq – and throughout the Middle East and North Africa – 20 years ago.

George W. Bush, John McCain, Sarah Palin, a high-level National Security Council officer, Alan Greenspan and others all say that the Iraq war was really about oil.

But war is sold just like soda or toothpaste … and so a false justification needs to be concocted.

The government tried to falsely blame the anthrax attacks on Iraq as a justification for war:

When Congress was originally asked to pass the Patriot Act in late 2001, the anthrax attacks which occurred only weeks earlier were falsely blamed on spooky Arabs as a way to scare Congress members into approving the bill. Specifically:

The FBI was actually told to blame Anthrax scare on Al Qaeda by White House officials

High-level government insiders pointed towards Iraq as the source of the anthrax, even though there was absolutely no reason to think that the anthrax had come from Iraq

And:

George Bush throughout 2002 routinely featured “anthrax” as one of Saddam’s scary weapons.

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, President Bush and VP Cheney all falsely linked Iraq with 9/11 … and the entire torture program was aimed at establishing such a false linkage.

A new book by NBC News and Newsweek investigative reporter Michael Isikoff adds details, including a memo written by Rumsfeld in November 2001 – a year and a quarter before the start of the Iraq war – asking how to start a war against Iraq, and suggesting as one potential “justification” for war:

i still fail to get your point here... of course they were going to war, they didn't finish the job the first time... what are you so mad about? why all this mess about a 15 year old war? they were going to invade Iraq, regardless of 9-11... your making up all these dots that are not there... you don't know what was false or not, your just reading the CT sites and agreeing with it...

look at it this way: Saddam was gassing his own people, getting ready to start major wars in the mid-east, trying to control ALL the oil from the mid east... there was no way the free world was going to let Saddam control all the oil, thats why just about every nation participated in it in some way or another... stay off the CT sites, they are not helping you...

nevermind moe.. and no i dont get all my news from CT websites. i loook at all the news and then decide wat makes the most sense.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 11:24 AM

and cuba was only doing what? building russian nuke platforms/silos on the Island, only 90 miles away from the US...

im not talking about what cuba was doing, im talking about how our own government considered carrying out terrorist attacks against innocent americans to make the public want to go to war with cuba. im not saying cuba has never done anything wrong. but what im saying is if our government had considered this in the past, what makes you think they wouldnt consider it in 9/11/01 esp. considering bush was considering invading iraq before 9/11 ever even happened.

lol, his daddy didn't finish the job, so of course he wanted to...Saddam needed to be taken out... your trying to connect the dots that aren't even there...

It has been extensively documented that the White House decided to invade Iraq before 9/11:

Former CIA director George Tenet said that the White House wanted to invade Iraq long before 9/11, and inserted “crap” in its justifications for invading Iraq. Former Treasury Secretary Paul O’Neill – who sat on the National Security Council – also says that Bush planned the Iraq war before 9/11. Top British officials say that the U.S. discussed Iraq regime change even before Bush took office. And in 2000, Cheney said a Bush administration might “have to take military action to forcibly remove Saddam from power.” And see this.

Cheney made Iraqi’s oil fields a national security priority before 9/11. And the Sunday Herald reported: “Five months before September 11, the US advocated using force against Iraq … to secure control of its oil.” (remember that Alan Greenspan, John McCain, George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, a high-level National Security Council officer and others all say that the Iraq war was really about oil.)

Indeed, neoconservatives planned regime change in Iraq – and throughout the Middle East and North Africa – 20 years ago.

George W. Bush, John McCain, Sarah Palin, a high-level National Security Council officer, Alan Greenspan and others all say that the Iraq war was really about oil.

But war is sold just like soda or toothpaste … and so a false justification needs to be concocted.

The government tried to falsely blame the anthrax attacks on Iraq as a justification for war:

When Congress was originally asked to pass the Patriot Act in late 2001, the anthrax attacks which occurred only weeks earlier were falsely blamed on spooky Arabs as a way to scare Congress members into approving the bill. Specifically:

The FBI was actually told to blame Anthrax scare on Al Qaeda by White House officials

High-level government insiders pointed towards Iraq as the source of the anthrax, even though there was absolutely no reason to think that the anthrax had come from Iraq

And:

George Bush throughout 2002 routinely featured “anthrax” as one of Saddam’s scary weapons.

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, President Bush and VP Cheney all falsely linked Iraq with 9/11 … and the entire torture program was aimed at establishing such a false linkage.

A new book by NBC News and Newsweek investigative reporter Michael Isikoff adds details, including a memo written by Rumsfeld in November 2001 – a year and a quarter before the start of the Iraq war – asking how to start a war against Iraq, and suggesting as one potential “justification” for war:

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 11:03 AM
Edited by tomato86 on Wed 06/10/15 11:04 AM

As shown in the report last week... TSA failed miserably..

If they can't do their job then why do they exist?

Multiple failures by the Transportation Security Administration highlight the need for change at the agency, security expert Anthony Roman said Tuesday.

A new Department of Homeland Security Inspector General report released Monday found that the TSA had failed to identify 73 employees with links to terrorism.

The news followed last week's reports that checkpoint screeners at U.S. airports failed to detect mock explosives and weapons in 95 percent of undercover tests. That led to the reassignment of the acting TSA director, with the acting deputy director leading the agency until a new acting administrator was appointed.

Roman called it a failure at every level.

"Just about everything is going wrong there," the founder and CEO of the security and investigations firm Roman & Associates said in an interview with CNBC's "Closing Bell."

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102746539

exactly, not only cant they protect us from the very things that they are being paid to protect us from, but they HIRE TERRORISTS to work for them. i would say that alone is enough to justify we dont need them.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 10:39 AM

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 10:19 AM

Is the TSA Really Necessary?

I'm a libertarian, not an anarchist.
"A government exists when it has a reasonable monopoly on the legitimate use of violence." George Will

"those who favor government control" lead

It is axiomatic, if the government doesn't control it, the thugs will.
Prohibition proved this.
Drug War proves it still.
And the 4 skyjackings of 09/11/01 prove it to. We didn't stop the thugs. So they killed ~3,000 of us.

I'm not necessarily advocating for the TSA.
But I think airliner security is a legitimate province. Whether it should be government, or private (such as the individual air carrier).

If security wasn't such a good idea, why do they put locks on doors?

prohibition doesnt work, prohibition is what gave organized crime the rise that it had. if people were free to be able to do what they pleased it wouldnt have been such a big issue. prohibition is what fuels the black market. same thing with the drug war, if everyone was able to grow their own marijuana plants, how would these drug cartels make money? drug cartels make their money because of prohibition, because people are forced to go to the black market to purchase their drug of choice. and i still believe what we were told of 9/11 is complete BS, the most experienced airline pilots could barely pull off what those guys did. and were supposed to believe that those guys who trained on cesna planes were able to pull off those kids of maneuvers? i call BS. and i know a bunch of people will say im "crazy" and call me every name in the book, and my repsonse to that is simple. Operation Northwoods, a declassified government document.

Operation Northwoods

Operation Northwoods was the code name for a set of proposals by the Joint Chiefs of Staff in 1962 intended to create a pretext for a war on Cuba. The operation called for a series of false-flag terrorist attacks by the Pentagon against US ships and aircraft, and Cuban refugees. 1

Skeptics of the official account of 9/11 were quick to point to Operation Northwoods as evidence of the intent of US military officials to carry out false flag operations such as 9/11/01.
s u m m a r y
title: Operation Northwoods, Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba
Reproduces the 15-page document in the form of plain text.
site: www.ratical.com page: www.ratical.com/ratville/CAH/Northwoods.html
s u m m a r y
title: Northwoods: A Plan For Terror To Justify War
authors: Jared Israel
Reproduces photostats of the documents.
site: emperors-clothes.com page: emperors-clothes.com/images/north-int.htm
Publication of the Documents

Operation Northwoods was developed in secret and remained secret for thirty-five years, being declassified in late 1997. Following that, its contents were publicized in increments.

November 18, 1997: The John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Review Board declassified about 1500 pages of previously secret military records, including the Northwoods documents. 2
November 6, 1998: The National Security Archive published "Appendix to Enclosure A" and "Annex to Appendix to Enclosure A" of the Northwoods documents online.
November 29, 1998: CNN airs "Episode 10: Cuba" as part of its televised Cold War documentary series. 3
Late April, 2001: James Bamford's book "Body of Secrets" is published. Billed as an expose on the NSA, the book functioned primarily to highlight Operation Northwoods.
April 30, 2001: The National Security Archive published the Northwoods documents online in a form that included the memoranda.

With the release of "Body of Secrets" and the Northwoods memoranda in the spring of 2001, mainstream media such as ABCNews.com began to publicize the operation, just a few months before the 9/11 attack.
e x c e r p t
title: Friendly Fire
authors: David Ruppe

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban �migr�s, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities.

The plans were developed as ways to trick the American public and the international Community into supporting a war to oust Cuba's then new leader, Communist Fidel Castro.
site: abcnews.go.com page: abcnews.go.com/sections/us/DailyNews/jointchiefs_010501.html

Discussion of Operation Northoods continued to percolate thorough popular culture after the 9/11 attack, sometimes drawing parallels to other events, such as the assassination of JFK.
s u m m a r y
title: OPERATION NORTHWOODS

if they were considering doing it back then, what makes you think they wouldnt consider it again.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 09:53 AM

Governments will always create a need for their existence.... and power over the people.

Their best weapon against us is FEAR!

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 09:50 AM

That was my meaning, too much liberty and freedom taken for granted. Many have become complacent and disinterested.

agreed that we have become too complacent and disinterested in real subjects. and only care about the kardashians and sports and other nonsense that doesnt mean anything.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 09:47 AM
we're screwed, the voting process is rigged and no candidate who isnt going to serve the establishment will get "elected". our freedoms are going to continue to be attacked under the guise of national security. people are too brainwashed by their televisions to give a crap about their own future. our government commits unconstitutional acts on a daily basis with no penalty, while the rest of us are subject to so many god damn laws its not even humanly possible to follow them all. people who believe firmly in the constitution are considered domestic terrorists in todays world. like i said as a country we are screwed until people decide to get off their a$$es and speak up for themselves. there is no such thing as freedom in america anymore and hasn't been for a long time. we're a bunch of debt slaves.

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 07:06 AM

Pack a snack and a lounge chair. Late night at Wally World can be quite entertaining bigsmile

hell yea, take a stroll though there past midnight, your bound to see some funny $h1t. never fails.

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 09:07 PM
nothing in wal mart surprises me. i've seen my fair share of wackyness in walmart. some of which i wish i would have caught on tape.

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:53 PM

I live 'just' north of McKinney, Texas.

For the uninitiated...
McKinney, is the meth AND heroin capitol of northern Texas.

I avoid that sh|thole town, at all costs.

Salinas, California...
Ever been to Chinatown in Salinas?
There aren't any Chinese people left in Chinatown. The thieves pawned 'em all.

C.I.A.
Just because "intelligence" is their middle name, doesn't mean they're actually intelligent.

The gubbahmint disinformation, that you so vehemently rail against?

A good portion of the b.s., comes from the C.I.A....

understandable you cant just trust everything a person who worked for the CIA says, but im not just taking his word for it. theres an actual court ruling that substantiates it. a court actually ruled a police department can deny someone from being a cop for simply being "too smart", why wouldnt you want intelligent people to be able to police the streets? that makes no sense.

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:49 PM

Hit a nerve Tomato?.. you don't expect some backlash when YOU classify a few 100,000 cops as dumb? Your words

And this is a forum.. which means that I have the right to state what I feel, you don't have to agree.. And I don't expect you to.

When I see you post something that I find to be offensive I will call you on it. There is nothing " tough guy" about that. That is the way I am. I call it as I see it. If I am going to call someone or a group of people stupid..I do it to their face.

As for "popping in" yes I do on occasion because I have a life to live, so I don't have the luxury of sitting at a computer monitoring a web site all day and night

I stand by my comment

see ya later.. I actually have to go to work ;)

i never said you dont have a right to an opinion, i said your a troll who's always trying to start $h1t. and where exactly did i state that every single cop in the US is dumb? i said its ridiculous that departments are allowed to discriminate against someone for being too smart. maybe you could use a trip back to grade school, seems your reading isnt quite up to par. nowhere in this thread did i say "every cop in the US is dumb" so i dont know where you got that from. i simply stated the FACT that departments are allowed to deny someone from being a police officer because theyre too smart is ridiculous. why wouldnt departments want intelligent people policing the streets? why would they only want people below a certain IQ level to be cops? that was the point of the thread. but as usual you come in here putting words in my mouth and trying to act like a tuff guy. please show me in this post where I made the claim that every single cop in the US is dumb? good go have fun at work, somehow i feel like that comment is made to imply that i dont have a job and that i sit home all day and night posting on forums? well sorry i have a job that has downtime, and i can use a computer freely when im not busy.

and i stand by my comment also, your an annoying troll who gets a hard on everytime i post something and feel the need to come in and put words in my mouth and act like a hard @$$.

A troll.. Tomato??? Lol.. actually I run a worldwide manufacturing company, which is common knowledge to many on Mingle. I don't have time to play "I spy" on computers.

You know,, one of those companies that you drive by their corporate office and say to yourself.. Wow.. I wonder how I can get a job it there... that kind of place.

You see Tomato, there are 2 kinds of people in this world.. those who complain and those who act.

We are on different points of the spectrum.. thus will always clash.. nothing wrong with that ;)

i could care less where you work, im still waiting for you to show me where i said "every single cop in the US is dumb", after all those were "my words"

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 08:41 PM

ill be waiting for you to show me "my words" where i said that every single cop in the US is dumb.

It's in the title of the thread?
"government likes dumb cops "

Which seems to be derived from the title of the article?
"US Police Do Not Hire Intelligent People: Ex-CIA Contractor"

I thought this was just commonly known.
Like "cops carry guns," it's "they don't hire people with the highest iq's."

the court ruled its ok for departments to discriminate against cops for being too smart.

Businesses discriminate all the time.
You see a lot of men working at hooters?
You see a lot of 64 year old lifeguards?
You see a lot of recent felons working as school teachers?
A lot of hospitals test for and won't hire smokers.

There's tons of precedent for any industry to discriminate for some reason.

It just reminds me...wasn't there a story not too long ago about a dwarf suing starbucks for violating equal opportunity laws, but the dward was fired because they would need a stool or ladder to work there, and that presented a workplace hazard and possibly violated OSHA rules?

yes the title says "government likes dumb cops"

where exactly in there do I say "all cops in the US are dumb"

and why should being too intelligent disqualify you from being a cop?
why dont men work at hooters? why dont 64 YO ppl be lifeguards? like come on man those are some horrible examples, and dont even make sense. why dont men work at hooters? well lets see maybe because the whole theme of the restaurant is having girls with larger than normal breasts serving you. why dont 64 YO's be lifeguards, well maybe because theyre old and dont require the physical traits to be able to save someone who is drowning. why dont felons work as school teachers, because people dont want people with a criminal record around their children. all of those are understandable. but to say a person is "too smart" to be a cop is ridiculous.

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 06:25 PM
Hit a nerve Tomato?.. you don't expect some backlash when YOU classify a few 100,000 cops as dumb? Your words

so since those were "my words", i would like you to show me exactly where i said that. surely you know how to copy and paste, ill be waiting for you to show me where i made that claim. funny im not seeing where i said that at all in this thread. maybe you should read or try to read what i posted before you make accusations. so like i said ill be waiting for you to show me "my words" where i said that every single cop in the US is dumb.

no photo
Tue 06/09/15 06:15 PM

And this is a forum.. which means that I have the right to state what I feel, you don't have to agree.. And I don't expect you to.

When I see you post something that I find to be offensive I will call you on it. There is nothing " tough guy" about that. That is the way I am. I call it as I see it. If I am going to call someone or a group of people stupid..I do it to their face.

As for "popping in" yes I do on occasion because I have a life to live, so I don't have the luxury of sitting at a computer monitoring a web site all day and night

I stand by my comment

see ya later.. I actually have to go to work ;)

i never said you dont have a right to an opinion, i said your a troll who's always trying to start $h1t. and where exactly did i state that every single cop in the US is dumb? i said its ridiculous that departments are allowed to discriminate against someone for being too smart. maybe you could use a trip back to grade school, seems your reading isnt quite up to par. nowhere in this thread did i say "every cop in the US is dumb" so i dont know where you got that from. i simply stated the FACT that departments are allowed to deny someone from being a police officer because theyre too smart is ridiculous. why wouldnt departments want intelligent people policing the streets? why would they only want people below a certain IQ level to be cops? that was the point of the thread. but as usual you come in here putting words in my mouth and trying to act like a tuff guy. please show me in this post where I made the claim that every single cop in the US is dumb? good go have fun at work, somehow i feel like that comment is made to imply that i dont have a job and that i sit home all day and night posting on forums? well sorry i have a job that has downtime, and i can use a computer freely when im not busy.

and i stand by my comment also, your an annoying troll who gets a hard on everytime i post something and feel the need to come in and put words in my mouth and act like a hard @$$.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25